Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59726 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mabea: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Before the law came abraham paid tithe to mechizedek, cain and abel offered sacrifice to God. How did there know about it seeing no one ever instructed them concerning it. God later confirmem it when he gve the law. Jesus is our eternal high priest. Mechizedek is also an eternal high priest. If abraham binded by no law could pay tithe to this eternal priest is it wrong for christians to pay tithe to our eternal priest( Jesus). Concerning Mechizedek, the bible says that he has no begining of days nor end of life but Jesus says he is the begining and the end RV 22. 13. Now the question is, the begining of what exactly? John1:1 explains that jesus existed before anything else including days. This means just like Mechizedech Jesus has no begining nor end.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by nayawilliam: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

I and my husband and our kids wants to relocate abroad specifically eroupe with scehgen visa but we are only getting three month visa I need advice on how we will go about it our son is 3years old and our daughter is 1year and a month. Pls sincere and correct information please. Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by fatile(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Dear All, if you are truly a born again Christian.
please read this and dont listen to somebody that is leading baby christian astray,

MATTHEW 23: 23

KJV
WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES , HYPOCRITES! FOR YE PAY TITHE OF MINT AND ANISE AND CUMMIN, AND HAVE OMIITED THE WEIGHTHIER MATTERS OF THE LAW, JUDGEMENT, MERCY , AND FAITH: THESE OUGHT YE TO HAVE DONE , AND NOT LEAVE THE OTHER UNDONE

NLT
WHAT SORROW AWAITS YOU TEACHERS OF RELIGIOUS LAW AND YOU PHARISEES.HYPOCRITES! FOR YOU ARE CAREFUL TO TITHE EVEN THE TINIEST INCOME FROM YOUR HERB GARDENS, BUT YOU IGNORE THE MORE IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE LAW, JUSTICE MERCY AND FAITH.
[b]YOU SHOULD TITHE, YES, BUT DO NOT NEGLECT THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Habyz(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.
He isn't attacking him he just asked for proof from the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Stop cutting the Bible read it in full

Freeze has been receiving u.

Here is what Matthew says in full from where u quoted

Matthew 23:23
New International Version (NIV)

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Take note: " Without neglecting the former "

But u hurriedly cut the first sentence and ran away.

Repent!

I gave you the bible quotation to read, you're here talking about cutting , No U for tell me to read all the bible from Gen to Rev for you na, As if pastors do finish all the bible chapters they quotes and how many times did you tell them to repent?

Your pastor read Deuteronomy side of the tithe for you ever before? Why not ask him why he never go there ?

The Most important where mentioned did your tithe amongst them? Or the last chapter you read later said Tithe is also among the most important ?

Sabbath day no dey bible why you no dey observe it?

According to Bible, Obedience is better than sacrifice, Since you know bible this well and believe one shouldn't cut it , have you ever obeyed the bible rules of paying tithes other than what your pastor directed you to do? Remember the same bible said do not add or remove.

You rushed to use OFFERING to justify tithe yet Bible told you offering.

I should repent while you keep disobeying bible but following your pastor, then continue since at the end you'll tell God that your pastor is the reason why you didn't obey bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by macof(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
saltoasis:
Daddy freeze, I pay my tithes, there is nothing you can do about that. Rant from now till tomorrow it changes nothing.

Who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my money?

And you the hell are your pastors to tell you what to do with your money?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
alobright17:

I gave you the bible quotation to read, you're here talking about cutting , No U for tell me to read all the bible from Gen to Rev for you na, As if pastors do finish all the bible chapters they quotes and how many times did you tell them to repent?

Your pastor read Deuteronomy side of the tithe for you ever before? Why not ask him why he never go there ?

The Most important where mentioned did your tithe amongst them? Or the last chapter you read later said Tithe is also among the most important ?

Sabbath day no dey bible why you no dey observe it?

According to Bible, Obedience is better than sacrifice, Since you know bible this well and believe one shouldn't cut it , have you ever obeyed the bible rules of paying tithes other than what your pastor directed you to do? Remember the same bible said do not add or remove.

You rushed to use OFFERING to justify tithe yet Bible told you offering.

I should repent while you keep disobeying bible but following your pastor, then continue since at the end you'll tell God that your pastor is the reason why you didn't obey bible.

Read " Without neglecting the former"
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by brightleave(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.
living in bondage 3
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Read " Without neglecting the former"

The former which is not even important. He said it because people like you were so focus on the former not minding the most important .
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

And he said give according to your income weekly.

Not anything you like.
Get it!

Did he say you should pay tithe? Stop twisting the scriptures to bouy your sensual ego.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Did he say you should pay tithe? Stop twisting the scriptures to bouy your sensual ego.

THe point is the early Christians did more than tithe.
Get it. And they were mandated weekly.

Yet u pple wamt to die because of ten percent monthly.
Its stinginess
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
alobright17:
The former which is not even important. He said it because people like you were so focus on the former not minding the most important .

Read again.

"Without"

Take note "most" doesn't mean "only"
Get it
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

THe point is the early Christians did more than tithe.
Get it. And they were mandated weekly.

Yet u pple wamt to die because of ten percent monthly.
Its stinginess

Oga, stop being clever by half. The scripture is very clear and distinguishes between tithe and offering. If there is no difference between them, the scriptures wouldn't have made that distinction. So, stop fooling yourself.

Where does the scriptures support payment of tithe by a Christian? That is the subject matter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
brightleave:
living in bondage 3
wen has tithing become a bondage ? did I complain to u?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Read again.

"Without"

Take note "most" doesn't mean "only"
Get it

Most important means most important with Jesus himself telling you and your pastor the names of what he called most important and he did that because you and your pastors were busy doing the former which is less important to him . in Jesus's voice WOE unto una.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
alobright17:

Most important means most important with Jesus himself telling you and your pastor the names of what he called most important and he did that because you and your pastors were busy doing the former which is less important to him . in Jesus's voice WOE unto una.
"Most " doesn't mean "only"
U can get a dictionary. If u wish
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Oga, stop being clever by half. The scripture is very clear and distinguishes between tithe and offering. If there is no difference between them, the scriptures wouldn't have made that distinction. So, stop fooling yourself.

Where does the scriptures support payment of tithe by a Christian? That is the subject matter.

You dont even know what offering means.
You are the only foool here, my dear cool

Meanwhile
You circumcize babies like abraham,
Where did the Bible tell Christians to circumcize babies?
Dont let hypocritic ignorance kill u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

You dont even know what offering means.
You are the only foool here, my dear cool

Meanwhile
You circumcize babies like abraham,
Where did the Bible tell Christians to circumcize babies?
Dont let hypocritic ignorance kill u.

For your information, circumcision is for health reasons. And in case you are too dumb to know, circumcision started in Yoruba land and several other places long before Christianity or Bible knowledge even came here. Mr, stop being clever by half.

The scriptures differentiated between TITHE AND OFFERING. There is a difference between them. If you pay a certain amount and you call it tithe, it is not offering. It is what it is: TITHE.

And there is no biblical evidence that a Christian should pay tithe. I challenge you to produce evidence instead of using sensual, demonic human cleverness to explain things of the scriptures. I think that is what a true Christian should do.

Last time I checked, things of God should be proved by the wisdom of God and the scriptures, not by human, sensual, demonic cleverness.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mykel2yc(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am still confused why this Freeze is just trying to force people to accept his ideology. We have heard "CHRISTIAN SHOULD NOT PAY TITHE". You have done your part, the message giving to you to deliver has being delivered. Whether we accept it or not is our chose (is it not?) . I don't know why he is making it look like if we pay tithe we won't enter heaven. If it is bondage I want 2 b in that bondage. You are saying that no where in the Bible was it written that Christian should pay tithe. I could ask you the same question, where in the Bible was it written that Christian should not pay tithes? Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by DJInfluence: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
mikky4764:
No vex, but no speak for me. I no go pay shi shi...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

For your information, circumcision is for health reasons. And in case you are too dumb to know, circumcision started in Yoruba land and several other places long before Christianity or Bible knowledge even came here. Mr, stop being clever by half.

The scriptures differentiated between TITHE AND OFFERING. There is a difference between them. If you pay a certain amount and you call it tithe, it is not offering. It is what it is: TITHE.

And there is no biblical evidence that a Christian should pay tithe. I challenge you to produce evidence instead of using sensual, demonic human cleverness to explain things of the scriptures. I think that is what a true Christian should do.

Last time I checked, things of God should be proved by the wisdom of God and the scriptures, not by human, sensual, demonic cleverness.

Sorry,
There is no health benefits of circumcizing babies
Check any health authority
Cop out.

Besides, we can also say we tithe for financial benefits.
Because we learnt it from Abraham
So it applies either way.
Both are coming from Abraham
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

He said most and went ahead to mention those most , didn't he?

Jesus died for a course which tithe wasn't amongst that's why he used that word WOE on them. Why will he even say WOE unto tithers Why Did he even say most IMPORTANT? and went ahead to mention them, He can equally make his comments without using those words, but no he is perfect and without blemish and know exactly what he's using those words for, Or did your pastor told you JESUS don't know what he was saying then?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
alobright17:

He said most and went ahead to mention those most , didn't he?

Jesus died for a course which tithe wasn't amongst that's why he used that word WOE on them. Why will he even say WOE unto tithers Why Did he even say most IMPORTANT? and went ahead to mention them, He can equally make his comments without using those words, but no he is perfect and without blemish and know exactly what he's using those words for, Or did your pastor told you JESUS don't know what he was saying then?

Focus again
"Without neglecting the former"
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Focus again
"Without neglecting the former"

yes because you and your pastor weren't doing the mentioned most important things but focused on Tithing.

I asked did Jesus mentioned the most important things or not , a question you refused to answer. or do you want to say he forgot to add tithe to the most important things he mentioned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
rayobaba:
we have not made up our mind. they shd quote first
You have so there is no need
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

obviously from what you read in the Bible tithe were already on going before he came and remind them of the most important things which he made mention of, which means he demoted tithe in other to remind them the most important things to do not the former they were so focused on . Question remained did he made mention of the most important things or not.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mykel2yc(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
IS IT A SIN TO TITHE?

ANSWER NEEDED
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by saltoasis: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
macof:

And you the hell are your pastors to tell you what to do with your money?
Sorry to burst your bubble, pastors are not the one dictating to me. The bible tells me what to do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry,
There is no health benefits of circumcizing babies
Check any health authority
Cop out.

Besides, we can also say we tithe for financial benefits.
Because we learnt it from Abraham
So it applies either way.
Both are coming from Abraham

Visit this site to cure yourself of your alarming ignorance, Mr so-called Christian: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585.

On your second point, Abraham or his son Jacob never gave tithe for financial benefits. They only gave tithe after they had become rich. And they were not giving tithe regularly; they only gave ONCE!

Your tithe doctrine for Christians has no biblical support or backing.

The more you try to cover up, the wider your cover gets blown away.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mykel2yc(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Visit this site to cure yourself of your alarming ignorance, Mr so-called Christian: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585.

On your second point, Abraham or his son Jacob never gave tithe for financial benefits. They only gave tithe after they had become rich. And they were not giving tithe regularly; they only gave ONCE!

Your tithe doctrine for Christians has no biblical support or backing.

The more you try to cover up, the wider your cover gets blown away.
please is tithe a sin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.