Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59725 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
saltoasis:
Daddy freeze, I pay my tithes, there is nothing you can do about that. Rant from now till tomorrow it changes nothing.

Who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my money?

gullible man be wise learn to read
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sureheaven(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
what gospel......what do u know about the gospel ......in a game of chess u re the pawn......use ur brain

How do u think the gospel will spread if people don't pay tithe and offerings. Where does the church gets money to do so many things. Mind u those paying tithe in the church are not more than 5% of the congregation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mabea: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
This guy keeps soaring in ignorance. New covenant (testament) started after the death of Christ. You no longer require a priest to make sacrifice on your behalf, you dont need the blood of animal to atonne for your sin etc. He said that Jesus is our great high priest after the order of mechizedek who accepted tithe from the hand of abraham, now if Jesus is our great high priest(in his death) after the order of mechizedek then it means that He as well collects or is still collecting our tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Bollinger(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

imaginary things are things that don't exist, but tithe do exist...pls can u take sometime and dig into this tithe thing and do well to let me know ur findings, I will be waiting patiently like. tnx

Lol. And why do you pay tithe? Is it not because an imaginary being supposedly told you to? Because it would make you rich abi? Meanwhile the secret to being successful is out there for everyone. I think it is not too late to become a pastor grin. Too many gullible people just begging to be duped.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:

from ur post .......when someone comes out and says u re being scammed try and do your research rather than be adamant .
that is what makes clients always be clients
I don't need to make any further research on tithe, it has and will continue to work for me. I cannot be scammed wen it pertains tithe, agreed that some pastors are misusing it, but that's none of my biz. I noticed that most pple are kicking against it cos they feel that some men of God are living of it and not necessarily bbecos they feel it's wrong to titne...make ur research on why some pple do not want to.tithe and u will hear funny and flimsy excuses.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Mujtahida: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Amenhotep b author=Dongreat post=63492402]It’s so funny and strange when you see Nigerians whose land is situated in the continent of Africa, a continent known for her diverse culture and religion, had Egypt the land where religion truly started by worshiping several gods Anubis, Osiri, Amun etc and for a period with the reign of Akhenaten brought along the first monotheism of which Christianity plagiarized, worshipping, blinding defending and fanatism for a WHITE man god.

They came to our land, told us that our gods are unexisted, gave us a book written by no true author, amended to twist facts, a book written 2000yeras ago, 3000 years after Egyptology and a book where most of the stories including life and after death were plagiarized from the Egyptian book of the dead, and we Nigerians swallow hook and line and finally got tied into both physically and mental slavery.

Jesus said “In my father’s house there are many mansions and if it wasn’t so I won’t tell you” yet an OMNIPOTENT (check the meaning) god is literally asking for your physical dirty paper laced with chemicals and containing faces of celebrated corrupt individuals, and if you don’t you shall suffer, yet he’s omnipotent.

Don’t be stupid Nigerians. Read, study and you will see everything is a sham. If I have mansions in the after life why bother about private jets, earth mansions when I know my time is limited or luxury cars? Oh yes there’s none so I got to go banging on every vanity even at the expenses of the gullible poor.

Nigerians, Narialanders, time to think critically.

Ps: “the thief come to kill, steal and destroy but I come to give external life”. From the same man “if you think I come to bring peace to the world then you are mistaken for I come to bring the sword”.
You would think a perfect man can’t contradict himself.[/quote]
Christianity is a sham. That's why I abandoned the madness. The black man was spiritually despoiled at some point in history even farther than the period of the slave trade and since he knows not himself he has gone whoring after an alien god that masquerades as the true god yet he has known no true upliftment. African nations are poor, in the US black communities suffer more impoverishment, Haiti is hell. Something is wrong with the consciousness of the black man and I feel it has its roots in the fact that we lack true spiritual identity as a people. Christianity and Islam have not really plumbed the depths of the black man's soul, they only skimmed the surface. Until we reject them-and the day of rejecting these religions will come one day not just for the black man but the world - we will know no true spiritual freedom which is a prerequisite for economic development.
The wealth, knowledge and power of ancient Egypt (Kermet) was unrivalled in the ancient world. Their religion was native to them. Imhotep made revolutionary studies in medicine even before Hippocrates, he brought about innovations in architecture, agriculture, music, science, arts, foreign relations and diplomacy, astronomy, religion. He is regarded as the most intelligent, multitalented multi genius of the ancient world. He was worshipped by the Greeks as the father of medicine.

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you shall die so said Imhoptep expressing the carefree, joyful approach to life which was essentially an African interpretation of life but which the Christian Paul twisted and gave a fatalistic meaning. Watch this about imhoptep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvQAw1kbg9o

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

I don't need to make any further research on tithe, it has and will continue to work for me. I cannot be scammed wen it pertains tithe, agreed that some pastors are misusing it, but that's none of my biz. I noticed that most pple are kicking against it cos they feel that some men of God are living of it and not necessarily bbecos they feel it's wrong to titne...make ur research on why some pple do not want to.tithe and u will hear funny and flimsy excuses.

give ur money to the poor or people who need it stop enriching people who are way richer than you...........pls just try that ........ just seeing the genuine smile on thier face is better than any prayer someone prays for u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by soshi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
to end this just read Mathew 23:23
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.

Defend your tithes with scriptures please $Acts 17:11)

No where in the Christian scriptures were Christians urged to pay tithes. Only those under the Law of Moses paid tithes. Christ is the end of the Law.

Why dont you kill sheep anymore to atone for your sins? Because Christ death put an end to it. So with tithing as well. There zero benefit to it (Galatians
5:2)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by lilytender: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.

Tithing is f the old testament. But since you believe so much in the old testament, why don't you do as was done in Nehemiah 8

8 1 all the people came together as one in the square before the Water Gate. They told Ezra the teacher of the Law to bring out the Book of the Law of Moses, which the Lord had commanded for Israel.

2 So on the first day of the seventh month Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly, which was made up of men and women and all who were able to understand. 3 He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

4 Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

5 Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up. 6 Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

7 The Levites—Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan and Pelaiah—instructed the people in the Law while the people were standing there. 8 They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear[a] and giving the meaning so that the people understood what was being read.

9 Then Nehemiah the governor, Ezra the priest and teacher of the Law, and the Levites who were instructing the people said to them all, “This day is holy to the Lord your God. Do not mourn or weep.” For all the people had been weeping as they listened to the words of the Law.

10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

11 The Levites calmed all the people, saying, “Be still, for this is a holy day. Do not grieve.”

12 Then all the people went away to eat and drink, to send portions of food and to celebrate with great joy, because they now understood the words that had been made known to them.

13 On the second day of the month, the heads of all the families, along with the priests and the Levites, gathered around Ezra the teacher to give attention to the words of the Law. 14 They found written in the Law, which the Lord had commanded through Moses, that the Israelites were to live in temporary shelters during the festival of the seventh month 15 and that they should proclaim this word and spread it throughout their towns and in Jerusalem: “Go out into the hill country and bring back branches from olive and wild olive trees, and from myrtles, palms and shade trees, to make temporary shelters”—as it is written.[b]

16 So the people went out and brought back branches and built themselves temporary shelters on their own roofs, in their courtyards, in the courts of the house of God and in the square by the Water Gate and the one by the Gate of Ephraim. 17 The whole company that had returned from exile built temporary shelters and lived in them. From the days of Joshua son of Nun until that day, the Israelites had not celebrated it like this. And their joy was very great.

18 Day after day, from the first day to the last, Ezra read from the Book of the Law of God. They celebrated the festival for seven days, and on the eighth day, in accordance with the regulation, there was an assembly.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Temysteve(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ajpharm:
Nigeria's brand of Christianity never ceases to amaze me... Nigerian pastors now address issues based on sentiments rather than using the Bible which is the basis of the religion... I see why this country is such a backward one.
you are the backward of yourself, if you don't the concept of tithing just keep shut.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. And why do you pay tithe? Is it not because an imaginary being supposedly told you to? Because it would make you rich abi? Meanwhile the secret to being successful is out there for everyone. I think it is not too late to become a pastor grin. Too many gullible people just begging to be duped.
the ways of God are foolishness to the ordinary person. gullibility has nothing to do it tithe. Tithe does not make u rich, it only make u not to be.in want.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Dongreat(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mujtahida:

Christianity is a sham. That's why I abandoned the madness. The black man was spiritually despoiled at some point in history even farther than the period of the slave trade and since he knows not himself he has gone whoring after an alien god that masquerades as the true god yet he has known no true upliftment. African nations are poor, in the US black communities suffer more impoverishment, Haiti is hell. Something is wrong with the consciousness of the black man and I feel it has its roots in the fact that we lack true spiritual identity as a people. Christianity and Islam have not really plumbed the depths of the black man's soul, they only skimmed the surface. Until we reject them-and that day of rejecting these religions will come not just for the black man but the world - we will know no true spiritual freedom which is the prerequisite for economic development.

Like my professor will say “Christianity is practiced widely today because we the British invaded nearly every land on earth and forced it on them and if we were serving Ogun back then, then majority today will see Ogun as Jesus”.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:

give ur money to the poor or people who need it stop enriching people who are way richer than you...........pls just try that ........ just seeing the genuine smile on thier face is better than any prayer someone prays for u.

giving to the poor is one thing and tithe is another thing, we can't compromise either
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by deebrain(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whatever you say sir...
Kindly refer to my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Temysteve(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
When we u talk about tithe,.. Pastors will be like open the book of malachi but when Chrubium people tell them to open Exodus to explain their believe most will say its an old tradition.

They only preach what is suitable to thier believe.
Gullible believes whatever they say.
Just keep shut if you can't reason like a humam being. Not everybody rooming the street are MAD! Some retards like you on social media are mentally derailed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by ensamy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy freeze is God sent. I believe God is using him to bring a radical change in the body of Christ.
'our mumu don do' on tithing. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Bollinger(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

the ways of God are foolishness to the ordinary person. gullibility has nothing to do it tithe. Tithe does not make u rich, it only make u not to be.in want.

Lol. The way of god keeps you in bondage. And the only way to not be in it is to educate yourself, inform yourself, learn math, have insurance, and always know that bad things will always happen. The devil has nothing to do with it. Life is all about luck, probability, and statistics.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. The way of god keeps you in bondage. And the only way to not be in want is to educate yourself, inform yourself, learn math, have insurance, and always know that bad things will always happen. The devil has nothing to do with it. Life is all about luck, probability, and statistics.
I like ur reasoning but I wish they were right. u don't faith without works, both go hand in hand. I can't sit and fold hands expecting manna to fall from heaven, but the truth is that u can't go far without allowing God to lead the way
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by ensamy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
'Our mumu don do'. Thanks you Daddy freeze shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mabea: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
I will challenge this guy to a public debate when i return back to lagos.
Somebody should please read HEBREWS 7:1 - 11
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

giving to the poor is one thing and tithe is another thing, we can't compromise either

pls do ur research why is it so hard for u to read.....go on google ,youtube ........read
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yes Daddy Freeze. No one is perfect. Zak Orji must give us biblical backing for his claims so we learn from that, else, I personally would believe he's talking crap. They can't keep telling us tithes is allowed by Christians yet they lack biblical references.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by linearity: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
felixomor:
1Cor 16 :1 Now concerning the collection for the saints , as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

16:3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

-------------------
1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel .

Shalom!

All your quotations are about free will offerings, no one is disputing the fact that Christians are ask to pay offerings and support their ministers.

What you don’t see in there is any of the early Christians paying or preaching or collecting tithe and that is the bone of contention.

I hope you know the difference between tithe and offering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hebrew 7: with new priest comes new law. this portion is on tithe read it and thank small me later.

Heb. 7 Vs 12 says: for the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Why can't the law of tithe change with the change of priesthood. Am a Christian, no to Judaism.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Temysteve:
you are the backward of yourself, if you don't the concept of tithing just keep shut.

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ajpharm:
Nigeria's brand of Christianity never ceases to amaze me... Nigerian pastors now address issues based on sentiments rather than using the Bible which is the basis of the religion... I see why this country is such a backward one.
Nah blind people dey follow that kind end time pastors. I have made up my mind long time, offerings yes tithe nah long thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by linearity: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

It’s time to hit the Bible, God commanded those who paid tithes in the Old Testament to give their tithes to the poor.

They were only to pay tithes to the church aka Priest/Levites every 3rd year of each 7 year circle. Years 1,2,4,5&6; they were to share their tithes with their family, the poor, widows and strangers. Year 7, is the year of Jubilee and there was no tithing.

If you can find these in your Bible, a little google search will point you to the right passages or hit me back and I will give you the reference.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
linearity:

All your quotations are about free will offerings, no one is disputing the fact that Christians are ask to pay offerings and support their ministers.

Not true.
Paul said they should give "according to how they were prospered."
It was an instruction of reflective percentage.
And it was even weekly, for that matter

Definitely, it must have been even bigger than ten percent for many.

linearity:

What you don’t see in there is any of the early Christians paying or preaching or collecting tithe and that is the bone of contention.

I hope you know the difference between tithe and offering?

Read it properly again.
It was an instruction of how give according to how yoi were prospered.

The church Putting it today at ten percent monthly (not even weekly) is mild.

Mind you, tithe is not compulsory to make heaven.
Nobody said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mabea: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:

Listen giving to the poor cannot /never take the place of tithing. Christians are admonished by the scriptures to give to the poor. You cant do one and leave the other, if you do you have failed in all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.