Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless (597 Views)

Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics / My Wife Don't Want To Help My Younger Sister. Is She Being Heartless? / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by Chopwater: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
I was inside a taxi dis afternoon when i recieved a text on my phone, so i decided to checked what's d content of d msg. wow it's 4rm my bank i can't hold my exercitment bt scream out loud yes yes. It was the bonus dat i've been waiting, anticipating nd even having a sleepness since it was my last hope of having money to celebrate dis xmas. mehn bad market. my company just paid me #2,500 as bonus at first i was doubting maybe it's an mtn bonus so i called my co-worker to confirm. it's true, he told me even those that ve worked more than 5yrs are collecting 6000 to 8000 naira.omg why is it some companies choose to be wicked nd treating their workers badly. even when u are paying peanuts as salary. this is the end of the year atleast ur workers should hav a reason to smile.
Re: Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by ultron12345: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chopwater:
I was inside a taxi dis afternoon when i recieved a text on my phone, so i decided to checked what's d content of d msg. wow it's 4rm my bank i can't hold my exercitment bt scream out loud yes yes. It was the bonus dat i've been waiting, anticipating nd even having a sleepness since it was my last hope of having money to celebrate dis xmas. mehn bad market. my company just paid me #2,500 as bonus at first i was doubting maybe it's an mtn bonus so i called my co-worker to confirm. it's true, he told me even those that ve worked more than 5yrs are collecting 6000 to 8000 naira.omg why is it some companies choose to be wicked nd treating their workers badly. even when u are paying peanuts as salary. this is the end of the year atleast ur workers should hav a reason to smile.
did they force u to collect d peanut salary and bonus, did they tie u down, if ur not okay with it then leave..... haba

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by lilytender: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
ultron12345:
did they force u to collect d peanut salary and bonus, did they tie u down, if ur not okay with it then leave..... haba

Some are unfortunate from birth but some curse themselves into being unfortunate in live. I don't know which category you belong, but whichever category it is just know that you will be destroyed.
Re: Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by ultron12345: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
lilytender:

Some are unfortunate from birth but some curse themselves into being unfortunate in live. I don't know which category you belong, but whichever category it is just know that you will be destroyed.
pple like u never progress in life

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by Chopwater: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
ultron12345:
Bro I Don't hav anything say to u bt i know u are a worker or u wil bcome one may u experience worst. Amen
Re: Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless by ultron12345: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chopwater:
Bro I Don't hav anything say to u bt i know u are a worker or u wil bcome one may u experience worst. Amen
go and hug transformer

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Not Do To Your Husband On Christmas Day / How Do You Enjoy Your Money? / Types Of Men In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.