Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Do You Enjoy Your Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Enjoy Your Money? (564 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / What Weird Smell Do You Enjoy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Monogamy: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
I eat good food, drink to my satisfaction and once in a while, I do pay as you go ( mami).

How about you?
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Daniel2289(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is more to that dear..... Give to the Poor and the Needy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Monogamy: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Daniel2289:
There is more to that dear..... Give to the Poor and the Needy.

To be honest with you , I see that as normal responsibility, unless if someone does not have a heart/conscience
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Monogamy:

To be honest with you , I see that as normal responsibility, unless if someone do not have a heart/conscience
It's a normal responsibility bro. You're right
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Weezyclan(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
which money embarassed
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by heendrix(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Weezyclan:
which money embarassed
Lol grin
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by greatgod2012(f): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
I enjoy my money by allowing the needy ones around me to enjoy my money with me!
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by Donald3d(m): 1:19am On Jan 13, 2018
We wey no get money to spend wetin we go do cry
All of una wey get money come patronize me
Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Money? by jaychubi: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
See question?

(1) (Reply)

How To Initiate Divorce Process / Need Assistance In Getting A Washing Machine / 6 Chic Ways To Rock Iro And Buba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.