Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This (2688 Views)

Igbo's Are Tribalist Yet They Voted For A Turban Moslem Waziri Adamawa / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist / Nobody Will Cry Buhari Is A Tribalist Now Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by IkpuMmadu: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ndigbo showed solidarity with their brother Innoson, while you showed solidarity with your ethnicity by rising in defence of GTB because it was founded by persons of the same ethnicity as you. Yet, you turned around to accuse the Igbo man of being a tribalist. Did you not exhibit the same tribal sentiments as the same people you are accusing?

Let me ask you, since when did it become unacceptable to you that Ndigbo should never exhibit kindred spirit towards their own, particularly when he/she is unjustly persecuted?

People of other ethnicities love self preservations of their own a lot. But when the Igboman exhibit the same love for his kind, he will be called names. If calling us tribalists is okay by you because we stood for our own, then, we are happy to be called tribalists.

Chidiebere Okere

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
don't mind the deluded people of zoogeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by goldviaggra: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Listen oooo

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by raker300: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op,

Fayose (a yoruba man) had a fall out with zenith bank (delta igbo)..

Igbos rallied around Fayose a yoruba man.

It's a shame yorubas are this tribalistic

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Ndigbo showed solidarity with their brother Innoson, while you showed solidarity with your ethnicity by rising in defence of GTB because it was founded by persons of the same ethnicity as you. Yet, you turned around to accuse the Igbo man of being a tribalist. Did you not exhibit the same tribal sentiments as the same people you are accusing?

Let me ask you, since when did it become unacceptable to you that Ndigbo should never exhibit kindred spirit towards their own, particularly when he/she is unjustly persecuted?

People of other ethnicities love self preservations of their own a lot. But when the Igboman exhibit the same love for his kind, he will be called names. If calling us tribalists is okay by you because we stood for our own, then, we are happy to be called tribalists.

Chidiebere Okere

Rochas will envy your monika big time.
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by IkpuMmadu: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
jomonic:

Rochas will envy your monika big time.

How
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by tossie101(f): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Its beats my imagination how all yorubas in nairaland behave.. not even 1 person could point out and say "this man is unjustly maltreated"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
tossie101:
Its beats my imagination how all yorubas in nairaland behave.. not even 1 person could point out and say "this man is unjustly maltreated"
na today you know those tiger crawl double faced descendants of falling demon

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by njoku10(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
don't mind then, they are so so tribal, they are never ready to say the true even when they see it. I stay with Ogun state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by tossie101(f): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

My dear im telling u.
Trust me if this were the other way round.
I mean if innoson were a yoruba and gtb own by igbo.
U would see my igbo brothers and sistere here saying something like "i'm igbo but i stand with innoson"

Seriously Its a pity how this people hate us

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by ItsTutsi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
No! it defers,the igbo's decided to play the tribal card by not deciphering and assimilating the issue between GTbank and innoson,they just debased their argument base on "his an igbo" ,both parties spoke base on their understanding and right,since the individuals closing their account with GTbank are not part of the parties,it's impossible for them to know the truth,but they just took side with innoson bcuz his "an igbo"..only the court can decide who is right,not a commoner that is hearing the argument on media

the yoruba/masses decided to defend GTbank,bcuz it's not fair,logical and rational for an individual to threaten or close a bank base on rumours and inisuation wihout concret evidence..100% of those closing banks are doing it bcuz his an igbo and GTbank happens to be owned by an yoruba..what if after all the closing of the bank and the court decides in favour of GTbank,i think the igbo's are just being emotional and should wait till the court decide

it's like two people fighting amongst just themselves,and when u come to find out what happened,they both tell u a different story,now how do u know who to believe,or should u just take sides bcuz one is igbo or not? grin cheesy

I think tribalism has eaten deep into nigerian masses mindset,I'm one of them..but I do it on purpose bcuz.i know what's right and wrong

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by Guestlander: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Madam "turn in the flesh" sekxy bigot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Madam "turn in the flesh" sexxy bigot.
cheesy oga torn in flesh... Guest bigot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by Guestlander: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesy oga torn in flesh...
Guest bigot.

Turning and turning in the bigot''s flesh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
stop tribalism cool

one love..

believe all ends here on nairaland..

Got love for everyone.. nairaland na "our" playground. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Turning and turning in the bigot''s flesh. Lol
torning and torning in the bigot's flesh. after all you guys taught me bigotry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
bounty007:
stop tribalism cool
one love..
saw your mention,,I'm not like that though..
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

torning and torning in the bigot's flesh.
after all you guys taught me bigotry

I didn't teach you anything. Uncle Uche probably indoctrinated you while you were still in diapers.
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
bounty007:
stop tribalism cool

one love..

It doesn’t end here ooo. I saw two igbo men discussing and celebrating the withdrawals and closure of accounts by igbos at Gtbank. When I saw it, I just shook my head. What can we do? Somethings cannot be remedied. Let’s just make sure we don’t fight a war because Nigerians have suffered too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

I didn't teach anything. Uncle Uche probably indoctrinated you while you were still in diapers.
no, ,it was here on nl,,after seeing the kind of hate that emanates from your people towards the Igbos..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op. Some people dont want any justice for an igbo person.

Igbos should know this and begin fighting for their rights together until justice for Igbo person isnt taken as a favor in Nigeria.
Protest against any institution that promotes injustices against igbo people

BOYCOTT GTB

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Op. Some people dont want any justice for an igbo person.

Igbos should know this and begin fighting for their rights together until justice for Igbo person isnt taken as a favor in Nigeria.
Protest against any institution that promotes injustices against igbo people

BOYCOTT GTB

What injustice Bro? It is a simple business dispute that will be remedied. The closure of Gtbank accounts was immature and hasty.
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by tossie101(f): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

I didn't teach you anything. Uncle Uche probably indoctrinated you while you were still in diapers.

Naturally igbos are not bigots ok?.
its what we learn from u yorubas that turn us.
I learned my bigotry here.. didnt even know there was something like tribalism.

U people are just hypocrites

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
tossie101:

Naturally igbos are not bigots ok?.
its what we learn from u yorubas that turn us.
I learned my bigotry here.. didnt even know there was something like tribalism.

U people are just hypocrites

Just tone down the hate. We can always tolerate each other for the meantime.
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by tossie101(f): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Just tone down the hate. We can always tolerate each other for the meantime.

Tell that to ur brothers im only retaliating.
And i'm afraid its turning to reality, because these days any yoruba guy that gets close to me pisses me off

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
heard that the new goodmorning in Igbo land is

have you closed your gtb account cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
tossie101:

And i'm afraid its turning to reality, because these days any yoruba guy that gets close to me pisses me off

Well, you have a right to resist any Yoruba man but tone down the hate or leave any Yoruba city where you are likely to meet yoruba men.

Igbos will eventually be let go because I don’t see Nigerians giving you a chance to rule them with all the hate from the igbos. Biafra will come with time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by ab11baddo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
SMH...... If everyone hates u.... It's high time u check within urself....something isn't right ....funny thing is its only on NL we see these things.... My core friends are igbos... My Gf is from Ebonyi..... Who told u guys we have time in hating... But when we see something not right, we have to point it out

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by QueenSekxy(f): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
tossie101:

lol..I still have reasonable ones as friends..

but heck the ones on this section are something else.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
ab11baddo:
SMH...... If everyone hates u.... It's high time u check within urself....something isn't right

grin
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by resurgentxtian4: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

The mutual suspicion and distrust is real but we must maintain the peace.
Re: Igbo Are Tribalist ! That's What They Say But Let's Look At This by tossie101(f): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

my dear..Odiegwu..
kno this people very well..I live and work with them.
Those ones that seem to be nice to u trust me they want something from u.
I hav experienced that countless times.
They can even lick ur feet in ur presence to get what they want, but they "yinmu" u behind

Forget this people biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chairman Returns Buhari Branded Car In Imo State / Lagos 2019: Why Agbaje(PDP) will likely lose Against Sanwo-Olu (APC) / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Onnoghen Over $1.7m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.