Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Those Calling Igbos Tribalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (5775 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let this stop this minute.

Igbos were disenfranchised, threatened and attacked in Lagos during the 2019 presidential elections just because of their political affiliation and tribal origin, nobody shouted tribalism.
On this forum, i have read that the north will never vote an igbo vp, i never read those that have knowledge of tribalist shouting tribalism.
Sani Shinkafi of Zamfara state sent homeless idps out of his shelters, i read no noise.

People should be allowed to give alms and help to whoever they choose to without being antagonized or the matter being tribalized.

There is a mallam i buy meat from since 2015.An igbo meat seller moved into the shop next to my mallam's shop in 2016 till date he is the only igbo man selling meat there in the midst of about 10northerners including my mallam. I never for one day entered the igbo man's shop to buy meat because i felt we were all one. Unfortunately that is changing this Saturday because i have to visit my brother's shop.

And for those that think northerners are all happy, well i want to inform you that i know northerners that changed their phone numbers after this presidential elections because of the way their relatives voted. One of them even confessed that he sends 80% of his salary home. He has long blocked them by changing his phone number but i don't know for how long.
Finally i bought my fruits from shoprite at exorbitant price yesterday and i am glad.

Cc

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, nwanyionitsha, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome, Obi1kenobi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cc

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, nwanyionitsha, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome, Obi1kenobi.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
They are intimidated by you people. imagine if Yoruba make up 40℅ of anambra state

16 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
A yoruba man removed all the transformers he installed for his people at Ibeju, Lekki but no piam from the hypocrits.

Yorubas are just insecured. I am glad this election have shown them we have large population in Lagos. If they are not comfortable, SPLIT.

Thank NYSC is passing out soon, more Igbos are on their way to Lagos.

As for the beggars, if I give them money at least for now, make I die.

If you are not a Northern Christian, nothing from me will enter their hand including Benue.

They should go and enjoy their next level, in 2023 we will give them another chance to atone for their sins... a NW 2023.

Unless our sophisticated brothers realise that SE/SS is not their problem. Imagine them preferring an El Rufai, a known jihadist just to spite the better South and Christians.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Beninmann:
They are intimidated by you people. imagine if Yoruba make up 40℅ of anambra state
The bullying is too much and it has to stop.
Koor my brother.
Should i say, obowie, obota or obavan?
I don forget.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
A yoruba man removed all the transformers he installed for his people at Ibeju, Lekki but no piam from the hypocrits.

Yorubas are just insecured. I am glad this election have shown them we have large population in Lagos. If they are not comfortable, SPLIT.

Don't mind them. It is fir for fire now.
Igbo was the lingua franca at my polling unit. We dey wait.

5 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The bullying is too much and it has to stop.
Koor my brother.
Should i say, obowie, obota or obavan?
I don forget.
obavan(good afternoon).

They are suffering from inferiority complex, look at their reasons for denying Igbos their human right.

1) they said Lagos isn't their land
2)Igbo's should respect their host
3)Igbo's have no right to vote in their land

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Don't mind them. It is fir for fire now.
Igbo was the lingua franca at my polling unit. We dey wait.
Good. We need more Igbos in Lagos.

I was proud when I visited Ikorodu and noticed that many of the people I met are Igbos.

I was told there are even many more at Festac area.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If you are not a Northern Christian, nothing from me will enter their hand including Benue.

They should go and enjoy their next level, in 2023 we will give them another chance to atone for their sins... a NW 2023.

Unless our sophisticated brothers realise that SE/SS is not their brother. Imagine them preferring an El Rufai, a known jihadist just to spite the better South and Christians.
wheni heard Yoruba suggesting el rufai as a VP on Twitter.

I didn't know if I should be ashame or angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by coolzeal(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Those calling Igbo's tribalist are nothing but hypocrites who strives on injustice and ethno/religious political idealism to achieve their evil agenda. Why are we even talking about this? Even if you give them your blood to drink, they will never be satisfied. Really.. I could careless about what other tribes think about us.

Note: Our collective efforts as Igbo's should be channel on how we can develop our region to modernity like Europe.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by fjjc(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stop meddling in the local politics. Lagos is not Eastern Nigeria. Minding your business. Ladipo ,Alaba etc is enough business for you to face on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mayor08: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Unless our sophisticated brothers realise that SE/SS is not their brother. Imagine them preferring an El Rufai, a known jihadist just to spite the better South and Christians.

Chest beating again...its so obvious the Yoruba's are liberal and don't ever vote in one pattern...check the last presidential election, previous governorship elections...the difference isn't always much..stop making it like like you decide who wins...your numbers might be minimal but it still counts..that is it....I came across a thread where an easterner said buhari won't get 50,000 votes in Enugu and at such they will disenfranchise the Hausa's there.....that doesn't mean I should conclude Hausa's are so much in the east and are the one electing leaders

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by B1ak3: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Just listen to yourself. And you wonder why the Yorubas are starting to be hostile towards your tribe. How can you speak about your host in such a threatening manner and you expect them to be accommodating? It is because of such arrogance that is why igbos are seriously marginalized in Nigeria today.

Can you imagine someone from another tribe saying this about the igbos while living in the east? Keep it up and continue being marginalized

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
B1ak3:

Just listen to yourself. And you wonder why the Yorubas are starting to be hostile towards your tribe. How can you speak about your host in such a threatening manner and you expect them to be accommodating? It is because of such arrogance that is why igbos are seriously marginalized in Nigeria today.

Can you imagine someone from another tribe saying this about the igbos while living in the east? Keep it up and continue being marginalized
A host that can't respect himself doesn't deserve respect.

There are many Igbos in Bayelsa, there are many Igbos in Akwa Ibom and there are many Igbos in the North, have you heard of any issue between them and Igbos?

No.

They are the real hosts not our insecured brothers and as they long continue to sit on Onne Port, they will to pay.

So because they are host we shouldn't vote in elections abi? They did in 2015 through Oba Akiolu and they are doing it again.

Insecured bascads.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mayor08:

Chest beating again...its so obvious the Yoruba's are liberal and don't ever vote in one pattern...check the last presidential election, previous governorship elections...the difference isn't always much..stop making it like like you decide who wins...your numbers might be minimal but it still counts..that is it....I came across a thread where an easterner said buhari won't get 50,000 votes in Enugu and at such they will disenfranchise the Hausa's there.....that doesn't mean I should conclude Hausa's are so much in the east and are the one electing leaders
Then you believe this then why are you always insecured when election starts?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mayor08: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

A host that can't respect himself doesn't deserve respect.

There are many Igbos in Bayelsa, there are many Igbos in Akwa Ibom and there are many Igbos in the North, have you heard of any issue between them and Igbos?

No.

They are the real hosts not our insecured brothers and as they long continue to sit on Onne Port, they will to pay.

So because they are host we shouldn't vote in elections abi? They did in 2015 through Oba Akiolu and they are doing it again.

Insecured bascads.
Yes I've heard of so many...sometime 2017year you guys were given quit notice in the north, sometime last year cross river traditional council gave you guys a warning..that I know of

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Beninmann:
wheni heard Yoruba suggesting el rufai as a VP on Twitter.

I didn't know if I should be ashame or angry
Yorubas don't mean well for this country, that is what I know.

Imagine fronting for an El Rufai that has caused the death of more Christians than BH since 2015.

We are waiting for them and their devilish ticket in 2023.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yorubas don't mean well for this country, that is what I know.

Imagine fronting for an El Rufai that has caused the death of more Christians than BH since 2015.

We are waiting for them and their devilish ticket in 2023.
some of them are even suggesting tinubu/el rufui.

I know power will change hand to PDP in 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
fjjc:
Stop meddling in the local politics. Lagos is not Eastern Nigeria. Minding your business. Ladipo ,Alaba etc is enough business for you to face on daily basis.
so I shouldn't vote in a particular place because I'm not from there? Just reason how stupid it sound

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mayor08:

Yes I've heard of so many...sometime 2017year you guys were given quit notice in the north, sometime last year cross river traditional council gave you guys a warning..that I know of
The quit notice was predicated squarely on IPOB activities in the East not Igbo activities in the North.

Anyway, SE and SS equally issued a counter quit notice but this time around Yorubas were included. Even SS issued theirs first, what does it show you?

Anyway, did the quit noticed stopped IPOB from doing their things or Ndi Igbo to leave the North?

I am sure when their Governors visited Owerri you were blind.

The only people who are insecured about Ndi Igbo are you people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mayor08: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Then you believe this then why are you always insecured when election starts?

It is normal bro
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mayor08: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The quick notice was predicated squarely on IPOB activities in the East not Igbo activities in the North.

Anyway, SE and SS equally issued a counter quick notice but this time around Yorubas were included. Even SS issued theirs first, what does it show you?

Anyway, did the quick noticed stopped IPOB from doing their things or Ndi Igbo to leave the North?

I am sure when their Governors visited Owerri you were blind.

The only people who are insecured about Ndi Igbo are you people.
No insults please...message passed and noted

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Beninmann:
some of them are even suggesting tinubu/el rufui.

I know power will change hand to PDP in 2023
Muslim-Muslim?

I know they are evil but not this much. They spend all their life hating on Ndi Igbo without noticing the bitterness in them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mayor08:
No insults please...message passed and noted
Good

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Muslim-Muslim?

I know they are evil but not this much. They spend all their life hating on Ndi Igbo without noticing the bitterness in them.
go and check it.. You know saraki that stopped it in 2015? They might do it this time.
I just pray they make the mistake of picking el rufai or Muslim Muslim ticket

7 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mayor08: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Good
I decided to call the convoy off cause I don't argue for bragging right instead I do to learn

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Warship: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
coolzeal:
Those calling Igbo's tribalist are nothing but hypocrites who strives on injustice and ethno/religious political idealism to achieve their evil agenda. Why are we even talking about this? Even if you give them your blood to drink, they will never be satisfied. Really.. I could careless about what other tribes think about us.

Note: Our collective efforts as Igbo's should be channel on how we can develop our religion to ascertain modernity like Europe.

Edit the religion to region

Edit ascertain to "a high degree of modernity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by kasheemawo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Unless our sophisticated brothers realise that SE/SS is not their problem. Imagine them preferring an El Rufai, a known jihadist just to spite the better South and Christians.
even adamawa people are not this pained

6 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
kasheemawo:
even adamawa people are not this pained
Yoruba moslem?

**walks away***

11 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Gabriel004: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Good. We need more Igbos in Lagos.

I was proud when I visited Ikorodu and noticed that many of the people I met are Igbos.

I was told there are even many more at Festac area.
If you like carry all of you and leave your land baren, same thing will still happen to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Sarki Reveals How Core Northerners See Tinubu (Pictures) / . / Oby Ezekwesilis' Past Post On Fuel Subsidy Going Viral On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.