Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? (5804 Views)

Ekiti State Govwenment Dissolves Boards Of Agencies And Parastatals / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by resurgentxtian4: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Let's leave redeemed out of this, if not anything, PA adeboye is a man I respect so well.
#boycottGTbank

You igbos are very funny and those who bother to engage you have time on their hands.

15 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=DoTheNeedful post=63497284][/quote]
Audu is from where?
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Amarabae(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You igbos are very funny and those who bother to engage you have time on their hands.
we are IGBOS and PROUD.
deal with it. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by DoTheNeedful: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Audu is from where?

Ok from North abi?

Check the link below. An Igbo man is a director in GTB, there are directors from the North also.

http://quotes.wsj.com/NG/GTB/company-people

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Dalek(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jesu, Federal Character in a private company?? products of quota systems are at it again ooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by nnena2007: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op, must you behave like uneducated person to be heard? Why are you disgracing yourself in the public like this?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Blue3k(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

I noticed that this thread really hit afonjas below the belt hence they are fuming, we will continue to expose afonja tribalistic ways

Lol ok post the federal charter to shut them up. If you dont ill just assume you were posting nonsense to get reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Obdk: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
freeglobe aka globemoney giving it to d eweduterians as e dey hot..

every afonja is a tribalist by default. its open secret
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Obdk: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Malawian(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
GTB and Redeem are both Public Liability Companies, while Young Shall Grow is a Private Liability Company. We want to know why a Public Liability Company is only governed by Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by BBPIA(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Malawian:
GTB and Redeem are both Public Liability Companies, while Young Shall Grow is a Private Liability Company. We want to know why a Public Liability Company is only governed by Yoruba people.

Even you?

God!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by omololu2020(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeebos are useless people, you won't see the idiot's complaining now o,they are even foolishly supporting the idiot that created this thread

9 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by ModsWillKillNL: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!

@bolded
Now I believe flatiyeasterners have chimp ancestry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Chukazu: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
The Bank that should have Federal character that doesn't have it is actually first Bank... They use to rotate the MD across the regions but this days...
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by farem: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Are they government agencies?

Why do you have to give the slowpoke a response?
He surely doesn't know what Federal Character is all about.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by femicyrus(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!
how many northerners are working with innoson?
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by insperyadyou: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let me tell you, Dangote employs people from every state of the federation and have every geo-political zone member holding a sensitive position. Of course, we all know that Dangote Group Of Companies is private and is not binded by the federal law but what is bad is bad.
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by docsholz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
*yawns* still waiting for the list
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Gotze1: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
Is there any Yoruba man working for innoson?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Malawian(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
BBPIA:

Even you?

God!
it is a valid question. GTB did a public offer and has shareholders some of which are Igbos, why are there no Igbo members in their management board?
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmsg:

Is there federal character in the boards of Diamond, fidelity, chosen church? What concerns private entities with federal character?

The silliness of some of you Igbo posters here is becoming really irritating. Are there no reasonable Igbo posters again on Nairaland? How come all of you are so emotionally irrational? Sigh!
So you don't know? Any "reasonable" Igbo you see on this forum is only pretending. When push comes to shove, their comments ALWAYS reveal that trademark imbecilic thought process.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by bluntolumide(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Oh my gosh..... this is the most foolish ludicrous harebrained thing have ever read lately ..........

Why is it that tribalism.And nepotism as rooted deeply into you guys ignorant and unknowledgeable mind........ must you show-off being an illiterate...... what's the business of federal character and private and religious organizations..... soon you will start saying mosque aren't taking heed to the federal character enactment why are they not igbos their............meanwhile your governors are busy erecting statues for criminals and making ridiculous and insensible portfolios and commissions for their family members just another way to loot una money........

you won't say anything about this just because he's an igbo man............ Mr man you're an hardened mad man

7 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by bluntolumide(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
when you guys are criminals nko aka Diezani Allison-Madueke,

ascendant of money launderers and embezzlers
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by bluntolumide(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
when you guys are criminals nko aka Diezani Allison-Madueke,

ascendant of money launderers and embezzlers
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by oluseyi33(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2017
Amarabae:
we are IGBOS and PROUD.
deal with it. cool cool
pls Amara u are too beautiful for this tribalism issue.
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by oluseyi33(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2017
insperyadyou:
Let me tell you, Dangote employs people from every state of the federation and have every geo-political zone member holding a sensitive position. Of course, we all know that Dangote Group Of Companies is private and is not binded by the federal law but what is bad is bad.
so are u saying their are no igbos working with Gtb

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Sanchez01: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2017
This is just about the craziest irony ever to be seen in the world!

A people so proud, yet highly suffering from persecution and inferiority complex!

How come the 'Federal Character' is not reflecting in

Innoson
Peace Mass Transit
God is Good Motors

And a host of other Igbo owned companies?

These organisations are private entities and save do not concern themselves with observing the 'Federal Character' law. It makes no sense because you won't dictate how a man would run his affairs.

This inferiority complex should be tamed because it is highly disturbing!

10 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Because you are a people genetically devoid of cognitive resonance.
epic! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by 4koff: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2017
dingbang:
Na federal govt build am?

All these illiterates sef..

Naim make dilector fit bamboozle all of them so. Can you imagine wetin he dey take score point of marginalization?

Ask am weda innosson board get federal character? abi ekenedilichukwu or Coscharis get?

Their mentality ehn!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2017
bluntolumide:

Oh my gosh..... this is the most foolish ludicrous harebrained thing have ever read lately ..........

Why is it that tribalism.And nepotism as rooted deeply into you guys ignorant and unknowledgeable mind........ must you show-off being an illiterate...... what's the business of federal character and private and religious organizations..... soon you will start saying mosque aren't taking heed to the federal character enactment why are they not igbos their............meanwhile your governors are busy erecting statues for criminals and making ridiculous and insensible portfolios and commissions for their family members just another way to loot una money........

you won't say anything about this just because he's an igbo man............ Mr man you're an hardened mad man
We have always criticized Rochas who is from a foreign party, unless you are from the moon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / 20years After The Death Of Victor Okafor, Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala / Garba Shehu: Presidential Poll Better Than Past Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.