Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (51603 Views)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by zoedew: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
A U.N. vote of no moment.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.

The dumb Christians that knows nothing are coming for you and you will also be called a Muslim or perhaps an atheist. Get ready !!

16 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Fellywood(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
rose54321:
US go veto am na.

I just pity the smaller countries that voted, Trump is marking their names, America never forgets. We all know how powerful and useful the United States it.
This news is almost one week now & US VETOED it already

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Terminator1234g:

You don sell your humanity and dignity finish
bro i understand that you no undastand
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Originality007: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Terminator1234g:
This go pain igbo Jews sha
is your head paining you?
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by SalamRushdie: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.

Keep quiet you are not a christian

6 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by 41sabo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
A v.good decission just for a peace to reighn. I now my words will nt b consider by d developers.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by chloride6: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
rusher14:
Let him fight with 128 countries.

Heard about the trivial many versus the vital few?

There are only 5 vital countries in the UN. In fact only 3 can be considered vital. The US, the UK, France, Russia and China.

Removing the UK and France leaves us with the real vital few. One US vote equals 92 votes of the remaining countries.

Also the UN security council cannot take a decision againt the wishes of any of the vital few.

This is even a non binding resolution sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Quelme: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
blingxx:

It's seems you ibos like anything related to fight and arguement
ozuo! Make your mouth dey drive rough...... Better coordinate yourself.....
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Tugsramm(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:
good
d tin no concern us whether good or bad.i knw sum pple in dis part of d country wil nt be happy

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Angelou(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Forumine:
Nobody fights with Isreal and win, It is written. Im sorry for USA. Looking like the third world war already.
cry
what is it you are saying? USA is on Israel's side and not the one fighting with Israel, in facts no body is fighting with Israel
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by buJu234: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whether UN vote 150 to 0, Jerusalem as we are talking now is in Israeli control, so d vote is a mere political resolution like the thousands of others, no action.

Oh.. b4 I forget, its called a non binding resolution...,

So it's not binding on trump or any other country to obey it ok..

5 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by felixomor: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
The vote changes nothing actually.

US can stand alone and nullify it. By their power in the security council.

2 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Paulosky1900: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
I STAND WITH JERUSALEM whether un voted against it or not.

4 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
Who is trump to decide israel's capital self

Stop being shallow , where and when did he decide Isreals capital , Jerusalem has alway been Isreals capital for years and not Tel Aviv, trump only said yhe US will recognize the choice of Isreal

4 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
God punish UN. Mention me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Originality007: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
datribune:
d right decision

you are just running your mouth like a fool...

5 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Beautyaddy: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
chloride6:

There are only 5 vital countries in the UN. In fact only 3 can be considered vital. The US, the UK, France, Russia and China.

Removing the UK and France leaves us with the real vital few. One US vote equals 92 votes of the remaining countries.

Also the UN security council cannot take a decision againt the wishes of any of the vital few.

I know, right?

Time wasted votes that wont change anything.

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by SalamRushdie: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
usba:
grin grin grin

Only religious extremists support Trump foolery

Says a know religious extremist ...if you dont know Trumps declaration will stand for thousands of years and besides this is a mere resolution and its nit binding ..
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by enemyofprogress: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Paulosky1900:
I STAND WITH JERUSALEM whether un voted against it or not.
I just got a business idea from you,thanks for the idea. Printing of T.shirts on my mind,aba market here I come

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Adegokeakeem: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder wat has gotten into Trumps brain.....guess dis man hate peace
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by blingxx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Terminator1234g:
This go pain igbo Jews sha

Especially those ones that claim to have prophetize everything already cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by SalamRushdie: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
ollah1:

The dumb Christians that knows nothing are coming for you and you will also be called a Muslim or perhaps an atheist. Get ready !!

Keep fooling yourself Olahh

2 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by StTrump: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Not a good victory today. Jerusalem must be made the capital of Israel. Bleep the Arabs. We'll fight again, for Israel and for democracy!

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by rusher14: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
chloride6:

The US government is on its own here.

Its recognition is limited to itself and itself alone.

At worst it's an impasse.

7 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by ensamy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Trump doesn't care about UN, if U.S withdraws it's support from UN, UN will collapse.
When U.S attacked Iraq after 9/11 did they seek UN's approval ?
or when Bin Laden was killed in Abbotabb, Pakistan did they seek UN's approval ? etc. So he doesn't need toothless bulldog UN.
Jerusalem is now the official capital of Israel angry

9 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by usba: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Says a know religious extremist ...if you dont know Trumps declaration will stand for thousands of years and besides this is a mere resolution and its nit binding ..
[/s]

Did I call your name? Indeed the conscience is an open wound only the truth heals.

3 Likes

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by OjoMadiba: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
they wasting their time, u
the US is moving it's embassy to Jerusalem from the west bank, saying its decision is "void", I wonder what effect will it have.

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Godwin978(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
not anymore is tooo late,
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by blingxx(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
StTrump:
Not a good victory today. Jerusalem must be made the capital of Israel. Bleep the Arabs. We'll fight again, for Israel and for democracy!

FYI the Arab got nothing to do with this... Go and fight UN grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.