Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Way Around Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Way Around Ibadan (397 Views)

Any Good Looking Girl Around Ibadan? Let's Hookup Abeg / I Need A Girlfriend Around Ibadan. / Much Anticipated BLOOD Moon Spotted Around Ibadan Tonight! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Around Ibadan by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please my Ibadan peeps, and those familiar with Ibadan.... please I need enlightenment...

I will be going to Ibadan for a week vacation tomorrow... and I have noted down places I would like to visit, most important is shoprite....

What I need now is an area where I would get easy access to movement... I plan to lodge.. hence

Which of these three places are advisable to stay considering ease of movement and access, safety etc...

1. Challenge

2. Bodija

3.Molete

Hotel budget: 4,000k...

Thanks for swift replies...
Re: Way Around Ibadan by jdstunt(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good
Re: Way Around Ibadan by Oxster(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just like your moniker

You are a jokergringrin

All you said na joke & wash
Re: Way Around Ibadan by ayoblinks(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Challenge is closer to shoprite
Re: Way Around Ibadan by sseunth(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am not sure if u can get hotel of 4k in challenge or molete. but challenge is the best to stay
Re: Way Around Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
I once stayed at a hotel at challenge... paid 4,500 that night....
Re: Way Around Ibadan by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Try ring road/ challenge axis

I don't lodge in hotels so I can't give you a list of the latest prices, but I think you should be able to get a decent room for 4k a day.

Shopping mall ; The palms shopping mall which houses one of the shoprite super market in ibadan is in that vicinity. THE mall also houses numerous attractions, like an amusement park for children. There is definitely something for the whole family.

Liberty stadium; If you are the sporting type. You can always do some work out at the liberty stadium.

Great night life; This particular vicinity in ibadan has great bars and clubs, if you are the partying type.

Other places of interest
Cocoa house, premier hotel, The university of ibadan zoo, agodi gardens( wild life roaming freely, mainly monkeys)

Good luck
Hope that helps

FYI

I am omo ibadan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Kenyan Blogger Blames Unresolved Daddy Issue For Pastor Madubuko's / True / I Dedicate My New Forum To Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.