Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) (22787 Views)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / Lagos State Launches Eko Coconut Bread(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by AngelaUdoka(f): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. ....

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by maskid(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
ABEG 2ND BASED JARE
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hayah:
Where is the rice na

I can only see something that looks like small packs or books

It shows you only surf the internet through bonus data given by your service provider.

Watch the video and stop babbling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Viking007(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
sodiqapril:
saw it live on OGTV this afternoon... it's a welcome development. I hope this makes those greedy wholesalers and retailers reduce the price of rice.
Got a 25kg bag of rice for 5k today at shoprite abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by fiyin47(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=OMOTOWO post=63495878]omo ogun....ise ya .owo de.....if u are a from ogun state,let us take census here..

i am a product omo ogun

just click like[/quote

Lol! So much for attention seeking Bro

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by rusher14: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Viking007:
Got a 25kg bag of rice for 5k today at shoprite abuja.

Not possible.
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
rusher14:

Not possible.
Yeah too good to be true, but that's the price. Nigerian Rice.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by rusher14: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Viking007:

Impressive.
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Worksunlimited: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
When did.rice production become a laudable event in a state!?

The state governor would now use this as part of his governments fulfillment ...

It's just sad.

We need to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country..
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Impostor: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Annibel:
At least I can buy a bag of rice this Christmas
Meanwhile checkout my latest YouTube video

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pRPMrawMac[/flash]

Your video?
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Worksunlimited: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Viking007:

Receipt or I don't believe it
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Annibel(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Impostor:

Your video?
Yea, am a YouTuber please subscribe to my channel @ Tatiana CindyCares
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Sleezwizz: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
If one state government start one thing before you know all the other state will begin same thing.

Isnt it good if other states follow the same step?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=xpset2 post=63496004]I suppose you want to use the "likes" to feed your yes wnt to use to feed your daddy and mummy ..olosi
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by tribalistseun: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
I heard it's a packaged smelly ofada rice.
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by supereagle(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:
omo ogun....ise ya .owo de.....if u are a from ogun state,let us take census here..

i am from ogun..omo ijebu lawa

just click like

Yewa ni mi.
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by oodua1stson: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
How much are they selling it
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by femolii: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
36STATES:
Hahaha, Oguni rice. Big scam.
Show us the rice fields, the harvesters, the millers, the tractors, the fields full of growing rice etc.
Childreen of hate.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Ademat7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
check your dictionary Prof.
DrToche:
launches?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Mcsenior(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saw it live on OGTV today, even Dbanj proud to be a farmer, his farm is in Ogun state. Hope Nigerian leaders can do the needful to revive this dead economy.

People are now testifying how Natural Remedy Lab has help them improve their wellbeing. Visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB today for your natural home made remedies
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by femolii: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
36STATES:
Hahaha, Oguni rice. Big scam.
Show us the rice fields, the harvesters, the millers, the tractors, the fields full of growing rice etc.
Osus childeen of hate.

12 Likes

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice!
I think some state should use this business initiative to invest in other food like corn or even in fishery.
There is noting wrong if we have our own product named "Cornfishery"
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Premiumwriter: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice one
Benue state should have done something like this but our ortomatic can't think that way. Imagine a governor saying he dedicated benue state to God and he's even counting that as one of his achievements

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
YourWife:
Good... Bur izit cheaper than foreign rice?
Yes bro. N11, 500 for 50kg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
femolii:
Osus childeen of hate.
Its high time we stop this kind of comments and reply. Let's move on!
We all owe this nation and our future generation some sence petrotism.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by DrToche: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ademat7:
check your dictionary Prof.
why does some feel they know it all?Mr.what I typed does it in anyway States or meant what was written wasn't accurate? over sabi...am surprised at the said product launched but a rice field ain't seen and some machineries...I know u weren't taught to use your brain but do use it next time
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
tiamiyukunle69:
Yes bro. N11, 500 for 50kg

Nice! Nigeria must move forward. Hoping by next year August 1,50kg will be down to 5k.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Impostor: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Annibel:

Yea, am a YouTuber please subscribe to my channel @ Tatiana CindyCares

You edit your videos yourself?
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Let me tell you something.

This exactly is how your ancestors were asking foolish questions a couple of decades ago. Unfortunately for them, they made the mistake of fighting those feeding them.

They denied that Nigeria was feeding them but were crying that Nigeria was starving them.

Tell me one single food item cultivated in commercial quantity in your region. You shout Abakaliki rice about but your region contributes second to the least amounts of rice in Nigeria. Even Boko Haram States produce more rice than your potopoto republic.

Flatheaded Jews be shouting Abakaliki rice but they would be carrying Lake rice and Mitros rice to the East this December as if there is famine there.

Your region is the only place I know of where people take food to in December as if those living there are dying of hunger. Once January lands, you all run out of Igboland as if there's war going on there.
Haaaaaaa jesuuuuuuu,u think you will make heaven 4 this brutalitical fatality,you more kicked tha IDI AMIN,Haba..........to be sincere they deserve such comments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by King44(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Let me tell you something.

This exactly is how your ancestors were asking foolish questions a couple of decades ago. Unfortunately for them, they made the mistake of fighting those feeding them.

They denied that Nigeria was feeding them but were crying that Nigeria was starving them.

Tell me one single food item cultivated in commercial quantity in your region. You shout Abakaliki rice about but your region contributes second to the least amounts of rice in Nigeria. Even Boko Haram States produce more rice than your potopoto republic.

Flatheaded Jews be shouting Abakaliki rice but they would be carrying Lake rice and Mitros rice to the East this December as if there is famine there.

Your region is the only place I know of where people take food to in December as if those living there are dying of hunger. Once January lands, you all run out of Igboland as if there's war going on there.
werey.. If u don't have anything meaningful to say why can't u shut d f up
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Obec70(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thought west is known for cocoa are they not thinking of reviving it? This one every state is producing rice not minding if there soil is suitable for rice planting. No problem how much are they selling it?
Re: Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video) by Ademat7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrToche:
why does some feel they know it all?Mr.what I typed does it in anyway States or meant what was written wasn't accurate? over sabi...am surprised at the said product launched but a rice field ain't seen and some machineries...I know u weren't taught to use your brain but do use it next time
At the launching​ u don't expect them to show hw It is produced,u can only​ see dat in documentary​

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Jollof Smells Like Perfume - Nigerian Lady In Ghana / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.