Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (39436 Views)

New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / How Good Are OUKITEL Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by Timmyspy(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Best verified method for all that want to update the v23 ROM and download the v29 ROM via mega. Just download the mega app and open a free account with them. Then copy the mega download link and post on the mega app and start downloading. Resist the temptation to download any mega file above 1gb via any other means as you would end up wasting your money, time, resources and energy
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by TemiTope213: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Please with this is my item now in Nigeria??

Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by SetrakusRa(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
TemiTope213:
Please with this is my item now in Nigeria??

Yes.. It's in Lagos.
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by edson4life: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
SetrakusRa:

Yes.. It's in Lagos.

Thanks for the clarification. Am expecting my products too. My Oukitel U16 max, Oukitel U22, Homtom S9 plus phones will be arriving by next month. Am so excited as I will be receiving them here in Lagos too. I bought for myself for personal use and also to give out to those who may be interested in them. Arriving by October 14 cool cool
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by Timmyspy(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2019
My oukitel k6000 plus suddenly went dead while I was charging it. No boot, no vibration, no charging. Just nothing. Dead just like that. What can I do to resurrect it please?
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by saint2ace(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Timmyspy:
My oukitel k6000 plus suddenly went dead while I was charging it. No boot, no vibration, no charging. Just nothing. Dead just like that. What can I do to resurrect it please?

Try these steps first before u certify it dead, use another charger brick with the original recommendation of 12v 2a with a solid cable to charge it, with the wrong charge current u might have been under charging the battery, if u get to see the indicator light then u're safe. Secondly, hold down the power button and then insert ur charger cable and see if you notice anything. Thirdly and finally try a recovery by pressing the power button and the volume up together at once, if it can boot into recovery then do a hard reset, u will lose all files and settings

Cheers and one love
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by Timmyspy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
saint2ace:

Try these steps first before u certify it dead, use another charger brick with the original recommendation of 12v 2a with a solid cable to charge it, with the wrong charge current u might have been under charging the battery, if u get to see the indicator light then u're safe. Secondly, hold down the power button and then insert ur charger cable and see if you notice anything. Thirdly and finally try a recovery by pressing the power button and the volume up together at once, if it can boot into recovery then do a hard reset, u will lose all files and settings

Cheers and one love

Thanks for your recommendations. I would implement them ASAP. I'm still using the original 5/7/9/12V 2A fast charger and was using it when it happened. I would look for another charger and try again. Thank you very much
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by saint2ace(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Timmyspy:

Thanks for your recommendations. I would implement them ASAP. I'm still using the original 5/7/9/12V 2A fast charger and was using it when it happened. I would look for another charger and try again. Thank you very much

U're welcome boss
Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by Timmyspy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please I need a motherboard for oukitel k6000 plus. If have an oukitel k6000 plus that it's body has been abused and now "unusable", please contact me or reply this message. Please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.