Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

New Coins Making Waves - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Coins Making Waves (893 Views)

Get Premium Update On New Coins That Will Give You At Least 1000x On Launch Date / Best Way To Make Money On Crypto Is Buying New Coins With Potentials, See $BETS / Where Can I See New Coins Before In Enters CMC And Coingecko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Coins Making Waves by mymoneygrows(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2017
I Know bitcoin has surprised a lot of us and there is nothing we who were not among the early birds can do about it. Are you still trying to catch up? It's a waste of time to claim btc using faucets now except you buy btc but is it a good idea buy btc at this price?
My suggestion is why not shift your attention and energy to coins like litecoin, dogecoin, b3cion, bitcore etc.
I am currently using a multicoin faucet that allows you claim about 15 sat of bitcoin, 350 sat of litecoin, 100 sat of ethereum, 15,000,000 sat of dogecoin, 6000 sat of bitcore and 300,000,000 sat of b3coin every 10 minutes. Its awesome because before you can go all round to claim, 10minutes has been exhausted and you claim again. Its the best paying so far. I have lots of these coins and in the near future if they breakforth like bitcoin.... the rest is history.
I am willing to share. Just send an interest mail to peachworldtech@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by AdmintBox(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
OP please send to tbox2010@gmail.com, pls
Re: New Coins Making Waves by ojulari131(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
ojulariqudus.tech@yahoo.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by elocas: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
casmirero@yahoo.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by FRANK6070: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Info at obodoemma96@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by talkkylola: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
talkwithlola@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by archangel1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Have you withdrawn? Most of these faucets are fake. Just to burn data.
Re: New Coins Making Waves by Rubbiish(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
archangel1:
Not most...All faucets are data & time wasters
Re: New Coins Making Waves by dan56: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rubbiish:

Not most...All faucets are data & time wasters

Not all, in a month with spare time I get 30,000 satoshi which is enough to cover data bundle for that month unless now coin is reducing it may not be up to 1k.......

And yes I get paid to luno wallet, its about using the right faucet; sometimes the effort is for the future.

Maybe getting 0.01 BCH today may worth 400k next year DEC.

Its not always about current value and it must not be only bitcoin you focus on
Re: New Coins Making Waves by mymoneygrows(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
archangel1:

Yes I have. severally
Re: New Coins Making Waves by mymoneygrows(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
dan56:

Not all, in a month with spare time I get 30,000 satoshi which is enough to cover data bundle for that month unless now coin is reducing it may not be up to 1k.......

And yes I get paid to luno wallet, its about using the right faucet; sometimes the effort is for the future.

Maybe getting 0.01 BCH today may worth 400k next year DEC.

Its not always about current value and it must not be only bitcoin you focus on

You are absolutely right
Re: New Coins Making Waves by patinno8: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by mymoneygrows(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
All mails sent. Please its easier if you send me a mail.
Re: New Coins Making Waves by johelstech: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
johelstech.webs@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by UnstoppableOla(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
veropatti40@gmail.com

mymoneygrows:
I Know bitcoin has surprised a lot of us and there is nothing we who were not among the early birds can do about it. Are you still trying to catch up? It's a waste of time to claim btc using faucets now except you buy btc but is it a good idea buy btc at this price?
My suggestion is why not shift your attention and energy to coins like litecoin, dogecoin, b3cion, bitcore etc.
I am currently using a multicoin faucet that allows you claim about 15 sat of bitcoin, 350 sat of litecoin, 100 sat of ethereum, 15,000,000 sat of dogecoin, 6000 sat of bitcore and 300,000,000 sat of b3coin every 10 minutes. Its awesome because before you can go all round to claim, 10minutes has been exhausted and you claim again. Its the best paying so far. I have lots of these coins and in the near future if they breakforth like bitcoin.... the rest is history.
I am willing to share. Just send an interest mail to peachworldtech@gmail.com
Re: New Coins Making Waves by James89: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=mymoneygrows post=63507033]I Know bitcoin has surprised a lot of us and there is nothing we who were not among the early birds can do about it. Are you still trying to catch up? It's a waste of time to claim btc using faucets now except you buy btc but is it a good idea buy btc at this price?
I am willing to share. Just send an interest mail

Lovely post
Re: New Coins Making Waves by mymoneygrows(f): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2017
All mails sent. Good morning and wishing you a season filled with laughter
Re: New Coins Making Waves by ernesco0816517(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
ernesco0816517@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Finally !!!fixed Deposit Interest Rate That Can Compete With Treasury Bills / Piggy Bank Juju! See What I Saw In My Piggy Bank / Invest In Land( Ileya Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.