Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia (987 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers In Abia State / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by hon3sty(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Following the #EndSARS campaign which has gone viral in Nigerian cyber space, SaharaReporters has obtained an exclusive video of Nigerian Police special task force known as the “Special Anti Robbery Squad’ (SARS), blowing up balls of suspected kidnappers in Abia Sate they arrested.

The video which was recorded by one of the officers, captured the suspected kidnappers being chained to police vehicles where they were left to die a slow painful death.
It is a really graphic video, VIEWER DISCRETION IS SERIOUSLY ADVISED!!

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED: Nigeria Police SARS Blow Up Balls Of Kidnappers In Abia State #EndSARS @PoliceNG

— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters) December 21, 2017

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYTJWQaTaJQ

Read Also: “I will Kill You and Nothing Will Happen” – SARS Officer Threatens Alleged Yahoo Boys, Points Gun At Them(Video)
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
this is a xteristic of a failed state. We will shout online, and still, it will end here. They will still do another one soon. They (victims) will not survive this, because they wont see treatment. Wasted life for no reason when they have not been tried. Many of them may just be innocent, finding themselves at a wrong place of the time. You people can now see why we wonder what always make all those alleged robbers/kidnappers naked, while their joysticks are caught off, you can see.
While burna boy chilling and forming niggas in lagos CP office for press conference, these are not so lucky because levels are different, yet for similar offenses.
please if you have the opportunity to travel even to togo legally and have peace of mind, settle there, please do so. This country is being governed by wicked leaders that will never take any actions and dont value her citizens life. cockroach life has values in the developed world than human beings here. Just tell me, why other mushroom African countries police won't treat our people same when they see such videos. Nigeria sucks....
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Jabioro: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
If truely he is a kidnapper,he deserved the crueity..
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Jabioro:
If truely he is a kidnapper,he deserved the crueity..

if truely.......
That is what hardly happens because we know how police frame up their victims. I am not supporting the so called kidnappers, but if you look at the video well, you will see that they are about 3 that they fired their penis. That is inhumane. If it is during cross fire, it is a different case, but looking at that video, they were captured before they did that. They have been arrested, yes, that's cool, take them to investigating room, prepare a case against them, then charge them to court. That's it, and let the court decide their fate. Simple as that. It may be sweet for now, but the day they will do it to close family person, then we will see how painful it is. The Police needs reorientation totally. That's just it. mynd44, lalasticlala, you can see this one again.. soo so sicken.
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
priceaction:

if truely.......
That is what hardly happens because we know how police frame up their victims. I am not supporting the so called kidnappers, but if you look at the video well, you will see that they are about 3 that they fired their penis. That is inhumane. If it is during cross fire, it is a different case, but looking at that video, they were captured before they did that. They have been arrested, yes, that's cool, take them to investigating room, prepare a case against them, then charge them to court. That's it, and let the court decide their fate. Simple as that. It may be sweet for now, but the day they will do it to close family person, then we will see how painful it is. The Police needs reorientation totally. That's just it. mynd44, lalasticlala, you can see this one again.. soo so sicken.
You are absolutely right..Merry xmas in advance..my bluetooth is on send all the chickens,drinks and rice..pls
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jabioro:
You are absolutely right..Merry xmas in advance..my bluetooth is on send all the chickens,drinks and rice..pls
Lol....coming on the way now oooooo
Re: Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia by Jabioro: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
priceaction:
Lol....coming on the way now oooooo
Remain Bless..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: “I Took Abortion Pills, But I Didn’t Bleed” / Unmasked: FCMB Officials Accused Of Stealing N40.5million Depositors Money / Offa Bank Robbery Attacks, More(graphic) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.