Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December (1767 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
I still wonder what ladies gain from an elaborate wedding ceremony.It baffles me seeing mature ladies preparing for a one-day ceremony as if their life depends on it.The elaborateness of your wedding can never determine the success of your marriage.Instead of them taking time to study marriage book and listening to audio tape concerning matrimony, they are more concern channeling fund into a one-day ceremony.They try to impress their useless friends and ex.Two things that cause problems in marriage is money and sex. if your lady cannot manage both your marriage is bound to collapse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by Papanwamaikpe: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Arthurwinner:

thanks slot... I think I should just stop seen her for now
Putting an end to this relationship will be the best option. Break up and wish her well
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by starlightRR(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Take to the family section, you will get better advise there
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
dingbang:
Never marry a woman who lacks understanding...

Co-signed. That's all I could see in his post.
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Papanwamaikpe:
Sissy spotted
ewu
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by voyy: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Arthurwinner:

thanks bro.... but she kp crying

Don't let anyone push u into bondage wit emotional tears joor.
a lady once cried dat i shouldn't travel out to further my studies cosi might leave her, in my mind i was laughing cos i knw she was stylishly dating a guy i knw nd ve diverted her chats to my mail box.
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tell her to be patient till next year, wetin remain one don finish already.
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by voyy: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I still wonder what ladies gain from an elaborate wedding ceremony.It baffles me seeing mature ladies preparing for a one-day ceremony as if their life depends on it.The elaborateness of your wedding can never determine the success of your marriage.Instead of them taking time to study marriage book and listening to audio tape concerning matrimony, they are more concern channeling fund into a one-day ceremony.They try to impress their useless friends and ex.Two things that cause problems in marriage is money and sex. if your lady cannot manage both your marriage is bound to collapse.

God bless u, u re very much on point.
Re: My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December by Mustack: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
So he should leave her? Do you know what they have been through? What about appealing to her conscience, to be more patient?

Why are nairalanders so quick to advice others to leave their partners? Will you give them a "better" companion if they do??
never pressure a man to do what he don't wish. Instead they sit to discuss. Dec period is not always rosey for men of low class for example. She realise dat marriage is always sweet but she's yet to realise what will come next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nude Pix And Video That Leak How Many Are Guys. / See More New ‘sexy Real Sex Doll’ People Are Taking About. / Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With A Guy Asked For “knacks” In Exchange For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.