Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) (16660 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja slum dweller, hydraulic soup gobblin gulpers, skull miners, what other surprise can they be from a poo dropper in Ibadan? Are you planing to establish a skull camp in Onitsha? grin

Nairaland number bigot, as caught on the thread tongue

Lool
Lool

Lool grin
grin

I am glad have reset your brain. grin
Finally, you are now confused.
cheesy
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Mrnairalandd: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Here are pigs

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Come here, Okechuku.
You know you live in SW, isolo. We know you. grin

Come here..

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Mrnairalandd: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Here they are today

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by ifraudiaa: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
totit:
Where is that boy.
Pick up your calls and stop hiding. cheesy
Chinonso dike aka chino so you can degenerate to the level of claiming a yoruba.

Ibos are their own worse enemies.
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by nkwuocha: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
You guys are still here??
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
But when you did same by posting fake profile and claim to be me you thought you were making sense's abi well I have helped you the searched the so called Okechukwu and I will reveal the finding here for all to see, I claim the blessings of this Okechukwu, God make me bigger too so I can become another major Igbo Lagos developer like Okechukwu.

Meanwhile gotze Nairaland number one bigot have been exposed, see Image below, that is why he has not got a job since graduating and is trying to learn autocad grin to see if his village people who'll have mercy on him grin

Meanwhile gotze claims to be an engineer on NL grin

You are confused, you see?
O yes, you are Okechukwu and I know you very well.
You don't have to hide,lie.
As for Gotze pictures? That's your cup of tea continue uploading them.

Lmao.
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
ifraudiaa:

Chinonso dike aka chino so you can degenerate to the level of claiming a yoruba.

Ibos are their own worse enemies.

No you are wrong this is not Chino, I think you need to apologize to chino on this one for the mixup I know that Arrow totit and I have dealt him heavy blows many times before as I will do here.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by ifraudiaa: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
No you are wrong this is not Chino, I think you need to apologize to chino on this one for the mixup I know that Arrow totit and I have dealt him heavy blows many times before as I will do here.
I know chinononso dike's post when I see one the post is his
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
totit:

You are confused, you see?
O yes, you are Okechukwu and I know you very well.
You don't have to hide,lie.
As for Gotze pictures? That's your cup of tea continue uploading them.

Lmao.
On your last comment on the picture I agree with you.
Gotze
Nairaland No.1 bigot as caught on NL tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
Gotze

Leave tori for drama jor. grin

Born n raised in Isolo, Lagos.
One his facebook friend, Segun even said many things
about the eeedi He is doomed already. Okechukwu Ezenwa

Loll grin
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by ifraudiaa: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja go and die

Osus slave

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
Gotze

You are indeed confused. undecided
So, what's my biz with Gotze picture. grin
You see? You are confused.

Lool grin
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja picture or you know the rest....

This dude is even handsome than you sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja who says it's your business, I just want employers to recognize a bigot when They see one grin

You aint posting long epistles anymore? No hiding place for you
Okechukwu.

Lool grin

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
you mean this bigot?

I mean you, how about your other numerous monikers on NL? grin you want me to expose you more. grin
You are no match for me and that's why you keep uploading another dude picture to hide and cover your defeat.

Lool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
BREAKING NEWS- OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA
STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER,
RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL
SARS - GOOGLE.COM

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
totit:

You aint posting long epistles anymore? No hiding place for you
Okechukwu.

Lool grin
See yorubaland below and the picture of a bigoted slum dweller grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
See yorubaland below and the picture of a bigoted slum dweller grin

That's somewhere, in India. Okechukwu. Stop hiding behind memes.

Lool grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
is this one India too abi Pakistan grin

Nairaland number 1 bigot Michael grin

Every region has it own rural areas,just like here in alaigbo. grin

Mind you, those people you see there? Could be refugees from alaigbo,Okechukwu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
BREAKING NEWS- OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA
STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER,
RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL
SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by totit: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
story for sango continue posting Oshogbo images as Igboland

How does that save Michael from being no1 NL bigot

Even you,you are threatening somebody?

Lmao. grin

Hahahahahahahaha shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

National Assembly Election To Hold First, Presidential Holds Last – NASS Panel / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins / Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.