Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb (4444 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
I have stoped commentin on NL for long. But if your story is true, i see you making a big mistake you will regret. I think you should finish the Agric Engr and have a first degree before any other thing. 2 more yearz u wana Bleep up? U beta be serious and shame the devil. My case is similar to yourz. But am still studying mine now and learning my electronics work outside. Schl system na wash. U can still be in ur E/E if u want. Just without schl cert
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by explorer250(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2017
efobiugochukwu:
I have stoped commentin on NL for long. But if your story is true, i see you making a big mistake you will regret. I think you should finish the Agric Engr and have a first degree before any other thing. 2 more yearz u wana Bleep up? U beta be serious and shame the devil. My case is similar to yourz. But am still study mine now and learning my electronics work outside. Schl system na wash. U can still be in ur E/E if u want.

the joy is not there. I have plans for my future and trust me, my current department will for me no good. I am not just trying to study Mechatronics because of passion. I am also buying more time to add value to my life through acquisition of skills.
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2017
I feel your pain bro, finish this, meanwhile, write your jamb along side, you are likely to get an offer around September/October next year anyway, so just go through with this first, and process your choice on the side. It is as simple as that.

Something about life, don't let anybody push you or decide for you, whatever it is you want in life, just go for it, after all, it is all about you and you alone. This is affecting me till present, though not in academic line, I feel I am good with a lot of things, and do not even know which to focus on.

So just do your thing bro,

#NONEGATIVESPIRIT #POSITIVEVIBEONLY!

explorer250:
yeah.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Afelay(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Good morning nairalander, am an Futo direct entry aspirants. Please I need a students of Futo either 300/400L to be keeping me update. WhatsApp Number : 08057320429
Email: aftoyolad2care@gmail.com
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mines a weird case ooo

I got admission to study zoology
Deh later changed d name to zoology nd enviromentap biology
Never liked d course, lectures tire me

My grade were dwindling, had dat 3.cgpa

Had to wait until final.yr
Unfortunately I dropped

Currently got Admission to study ee

Its kinda wat I feel good at
Am 21
I will.b trying my best
+5yrs
26, service let's say 27
I shld b self sufficient by theN.
Cos my mum still curses me everyday, buh she wouldn't understand how I feel
Imagine being a shy person.nd graduating with something u don't really dig into

Buh op if u can get d cert from.d Age
Den give dem d cert, den work on ur new desire
I hope.to go back one day nd get d zoology cert

Buh wats up with dis our age 21 And dropping out sef
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by explorer250(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Emzyme:
Mines a weird case ooo

I got admission to study zoology
Deh later changed d name to zoology nd enviromentap biology
Never liked d course, lectures tire me

My grade were dwindling, had dat 3.cgpa

Had to wait until final.yr
Unfortunately I dropped

Currently got Admission to study ee

Its kinda wat I feel good at
Am 21
I will.b trying my best
+5yrs
26, service let's say 27
I shld b self sufficient by theN.
Cos my mum still curses me everyday, buh she wouldn't understand how I feel
Imagine being a shy person.nd graduating with something u don't really dig into

Buh op if u can get d cert from.d Age
Den give dem d cert, den work on ur new desire
I hope.to go back one day nd get d zoology cert

Buh wats up with dis our age 21 And dropping out sef

you should understand that we got admission at a young age and we really didn't know what we want and life is all about.
but we have to take that bold step

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hey friend, finish your current program and collect jamb afterward or another plan. just make sure you hv this current certificate at hand because you don't know when your own opportunity will come either for job or any other things. Do not scare of the future you never bn into...hv faith in God. Time is crucial
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by johnhood(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2017
explorer250:
yeah. I got admitted into the department of agricultural engineering in futo in 2014 and I will be in 400 level by January next year but the problem is that I can't continue because I never loved the department from the start.

i am having nightmares and feel very sad anytime I remember that I will be graduating as an agricultural engineer but I wanted to study electrical and electronics engineering.

initially I thought that I could manage the course and maybe change department in my 200l but things didn't go as planned. I have seen that the course I am doing is intolerable to my nature and at this point I can't continue with it.

I am seriously considering to write jamb next year and study Mechatronics but I know that my parents will be mad at me and disappointed. but this is my future and I don't see how Beng in agricultural engineering will help my life.

So please do you think that it is a good idea for me to start from the beginning?

Which universities in Nigeria is doing mechatronic eng..
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by explorer250(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
johnhood:

Which universities in Nigeria is doing mechatronic eng..
futo and many other universities are offering it.
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by kennyjam: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2017
thanks Explorer... How do i go about it?

ABU, BUK etc Offer Mechatronics too
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by explorer250(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
kennyjam:
thanks Explorer... How do i go about it?

futo fustrates a lot and every degree gotten from futo is very tough. I will advise you to go to other schools were you will earn your cert with ease
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by kennyjam: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
explorer250:

I have some videos but I must tell you it feels boring. I strongly recommend using android mobile apps such as solo learn and udemy. preferably solo learn. I have completed HTML, CSS, java script,mysql, php, python and java. trust me you will not regret using the app.

i mean how do i get the mobile apps like the solo learn and udemy u mentioned?
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by kennyjam: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
explorer250:

futo and many other universities are offering it.

i was only adding the above to your list of schools that offer mechatronics eng'g
Re: Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb by obisco4u: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
hidhrhis:
do u know why I want u to graduate first b4 pursuing another?
Xame thing happened to me 2 yrs ago
I was very young then I never knew much abt universities being d only son so I chose Funaab in jamb,wasn't admitted had to apply in one state uni and I was given accounting education but I wasn't happy with the course because my thinking was that I will become a teacher in the future so I collected another jamb the following year scored 213 and 59.63 in post jamb wen d cut off was 62 so I wasn't admitted
had to continue with d acct edu so think very well before u make Ur decision,talk to Ur parent before taking any step cos with Ur age I don't think u are d one paying Ur sch fees

Bro how has it been for you in accounting edu? . Am also going for Computer edu and am worried about the teacher part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mind Blowing But Controversial Facts About Birds / Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo / Unn 2008/2009 Cut Off Marks & Primary Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.