Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors (46426 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by ivolt: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Stupidity.
Patients sometimes die in the hand of doctors all over the world.
It doesn't make the doctor a quack.
Doctors are not an all-powerful magicians.

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by BBPIA(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Too much exaggeration in that post, I'm not a medical Doctor but those guys are not that heartless

Rip to the dead

8 Likes

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by thedondada(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
R.i.p Angel.

God punish ftc comment guy.

Sarki you an slowpoke.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by freedomchild: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Referendum is the answer..... We've to leave this shithole of a country

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by shammahyaro(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
RIP dear......... If she had went to d hospital instead of the hostel ..it might have even been better.... God knows best
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by thedondada(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
NLmember:
When I said many Nigerian doctors are nothing but pompous airheads one of their colleagues, ultron419 abi wetin be him name decided to start swearing for his generation.
See how another life was lost because of their improper training. Many of them have no idea what they are doing, they will even open google to check for symptoms right there in front of the patient. All they know is to raise shoulder and be claiming title of doctor.
Foolish half baked clowns.

Good health insurance is the way forward.

That's the only way this issues Will ever stop.

But Will Nigerians pay no way. If health insurance was paid promptly and appropriately every hospital Will be well equipped because your records Will speak for you and people will always gravitate to places they know they would get the best health care without the need for pay out of pocket.

Will we pay. No we always wait for the inevitable hoping that it won't happen to me. See how this pretty girl just died due to negligence of the doctors as well as terrible health care system.

If health insurance was in place she would have gotten the best possible care and would most likely have survived instead of this make deposit but drug crap that we see from day to day in this country.

And yes government should subsidize health but they are doing a piss poor job of it so your health is in your hands

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by adakaibeyamma: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can't believe I cried. RIP to the dead
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by AroOkigbo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Abortion things
same thing came to mind as I read! May God rest her soul.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by JusticePlanet: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead!
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by ZorGBUooeh: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Things like these make me very angry. This is how people are dying in this country yet demons want this evil country to continue. Here is Nnamdi Kanu sacrificing himself for us to realize there is no future in this country yet useless animals want the county to continue...no water, no light, no food, no medical, no roads, no jobs, absolutely nothing works but animals in the zoo want it to continue. Useless idiots and fools. Black beasts! May her soul haunt her deliberate killers.
Well said..You forgot to add no fuel.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by thedondada(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Abortion things

Thunder fire you and your liker

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Mpanyi: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way these girls freely said 'I love you' to themselves is a story for another day.

Back to the story,
This story would have been complete with a picture of Oluchi's corpse.

Please don't write rubbish here. This is so pathetic. What is happening to almost all our systems?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Our general hospitals are not better either
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is so so touching. #crying#
God please may her soul rest in peace.

Those so called student doctors are really something else.
God knows that if na me, I go just mark their faces and make sure I kill them in cold blood one by one.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Abortion things
fool , death fall on u, is it ur abortion . no respect for the death, instead of u to blame the doctors for their non challant attitude and unproffesionalism, accident fall on u

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Josephjnr(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
RIP.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Goddaughter: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
So sad
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by sirusX(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Reminds me of how I lost a friend to a teaching hospital cz of the lack of adequate care and facilities
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by DrFaitobaba(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
It's a pity. I think there is a lot of exaggeration and statements that are not entirely true.
In the emergency department of any teaching hospital, medical students will not be the first to attend to you. There are medical officers in these emergency wards to attend to cases.
Also, medical students are not the one to give you materials that is needed to treat you but the nurses. So I don't understand the part of medical student collecting money except they are not real medical students but fraudsters because that act alone could end their career.
Also no medical student will be that callous to give those heart defying responses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by Divay22(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way these girls freely said 'I love you' to themselves is a story for another day.

Back to the story,

What for undecided

RIP Chi cry
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
hidhrhis:

u forgot to include no salary
Uniben nor pay salary o, dem one kill person, wat of those my colleague who their only source of income na salary

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by timidapsin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
May her soul rest in peace.

Why is Ojukwu Teaching Hospital hiring quack doctors on staff?

The name Ojukwu itself is quack! grin
lol why you gonna talk like that shocked
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by KingRabota: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
The quackery of Nigerian doctor's in general not just the student doctors but even their so called professors is legendary.
I'm talking from personal painful experiences.
And because they wear white we see them as angels (death)

Rest with the Lord pretty lady,

#reformNMA
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
One more victim senselessly sacrificed to the blood thirsty demons that roam Nigeria.
When will the people wake up and realize the power is in their hands ? Look how the #ENDSARS movement jolted the government. Imagine what we could do, if every Nigerian between the age of 15 and 50 decided enough is enough...
Nigerians need to wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by goodies4life(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sleep on little angel.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by piagetskinner(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
the narrative of this story get as e be...but RIP
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
the system is a failed country, police, health ,education NEPA ,this country needs to be destroyed by God, do u know a policeman actually pointed his gun at me for driving a Camry atnight and at the same time operating an android fone,, d guy ran to his bus because I challenged him and stood my ground, when dem carry me reach police station d guy tell dpo say I dey resist arrest, I nor understand o, them check my phone tire dem nor c anything, I had to settle with 4k o, spits on the npf, the country as been compromised only Christ can save us in Edo, dem tink say evey guyman na yahoo boy fools
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by delishpot: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story,

They will post after you post one of your familys. Mumu, you dont know what kind of njakiri to crack ba?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Those doctors will end up like ALUU4 Amen...

Biko visit my blog https://joelsblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by LikeCool(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story,

This guy seff, so u expect dem to be snapping their dead friend pix amidst their crying & griffing abi?
May God forgive you.

The story is really painful sha.
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by babadee1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
NLmember:
When I said many Nigerian doctors are nothing but pompous airheads one of their colleagues, ultron419 abi wetin be him name decided to start swearing for his generation.
See how another life was lost because of their improper training. Many of them have no idea what they are doing, they will even open google to check for symptoms right there in front of the patient. All they know is to raise shoulder and be claiming title of doctor.
Foolish half baked clowns.

There are thousands of Nigerian trained doctors practising in countries all over the world and doing extremely well. What is it about Nigeria that the same doctors who perform poorly here perform so well abroad?
Re: Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
delishpot:

They will post after you post one of your familys. Mumu, you dont know what kind of njakiri to crack ba?
amen since he dey find dead body pics its it not better if he really feels it sees it himself and take pic of his family members body so we can discusse the graphic pics , maybe accident no hand , no leg , no yanch no preeek only intestine and lab

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / How To Handle Toilet Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.