Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Edo State PFN Chairman Bishop Mon Igbinosa Gifts Idps Camp 20 Sewing Machines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo State PFN Chairman Bishop Mon Igbinosa Gifts Idps Camp 20 Sewing Machines (808 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo State PFN Chairman Bishop Mon Igbinosa Gifts Idps Camp 20 Sewing Machines by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Edo State PFN Chairman Bishop Mon Igbinosa has gone the extra miles to stretch-forth his arms of love to the less privileged by demonstrating a selfless act of giving and love to the homeless, Orphans and Internally Displaced Persons at Uhogua in Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State.

He also added;

“On Behalf of my Lovely Wife, Mrs Josephine Igbinosa, My Ministry; Gospel Outreach Ministries Inc and the general Body of Christ am giving out these Sewing machine as an act of love from Me to You.”

About the ICCM IDP’s Camp Uhogua

The International Christian Center for Missions (ICCM) in Uhogua is a camp that is known as Christian Home for the needy, orphans destitute, and the homeless. it was founded in 1992 by the ICCM and has become so grown being used to mould orphans and homeless children, making them graduates and also responsible Nigeria citizens. the camp holds an average of 2000 IDP’s

According to Notedlifestyles Blog Reporter, this incident occurred in November but since then no photos has been released and it was also noted that he gave out about 20 Sewing Machines to the Internally Displaced Persons Camping in , Edo State he also Prayed and Encourage Them telling them there’s hope for the future.

We could see the joy it brought to the IDP’s and also noticed the smile in the faces of these young children, teenagers and parents who by virtue of being unfortunate, had to run away from their homes, locality, and states just to seek haven seat here in Edo State.

We also observed some children thanking God for such a Gift as it will also help in clothing them, training and empowering them in the field of sewing. the facilitators of these IDPs camp thanked God also as he joyfully expressed his heart saying:

“we observed that there was a need in the camp and being that these children go to school, worship and spend their present lifetime at the camp and i also wanted a means whereby these persons will be catered for and so i thought of a means to empower them, i even thought of buying sewing machines to achieve this great task but today God has used a man in person of Bishop Mon Igbinosa to solve that need. I’m Grateful.”

Thanking Bishop Mon Igbinosa he also urged concerned authorities and the public to emulate this act of love to the less privileged, homeless and the IDP’s as God Bless them richly.

Source: Edo State PFN Chairman Bishop Mon Igbinosa Gifts IDPs Camp 20 Sewing Machines, Prays & Encourage Them

More Photo’s Below;
Photo Credits: GiftBest Photography

(1) (Reply)

Body, Soul And Spirit. The Mystery Of Man. / Unveiling The Wonders Of Faith By Bishop David Oyedepo / RCCG Sunday School Manual April 15th : Topic - Conflict Management In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.