Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC (41568 Views)

Appeal Court In Enugu Dismisses Innoson’s Preliminary Objections Against Gtbank / Innoson Admits Making False Claims On Supreme Court Judgment Against Gtbank / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Application Against Gtbank, EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
buhari will be panicking right now, soon Nigerians will face him again and block another ear

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by daroz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
The whole thing no make sense
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
sad
fire u

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Alariiwo: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
davodyguy:
Two sides of a coin
The more you look, the less you see.
Chukwuma will never want to bite the hands(not fingers) that fed and lifted him. Both Zenith Bank and Diamond owned by his kinsmen declined granting the said loan in 2009, but Gtbank being the grassroot bank gave him the Leon that lifted him

That's life for you.. A Yoruba owned bank did for him what his brothers could not.
The same man has turned back to bite the hands that assisted him making Yorubas look like fools.

They don't think well before acting.. We'll see how his business will fair from now on.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by tribalistseun: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB must go down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by basmur(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
h
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by netbizFerdinand: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Igbos always want peace to prevail..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Ghnaija(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Observing....hmmm
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by rajiraymond(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nawaoooo!!!
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by iamjavadem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
longlong:
How this shit transformed into a tribal war still got me thinking
Pdp and ipob miscreants of course.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Ghnaija(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Observing.,..
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by olasaad(f): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Over to you our ipob brother

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Guestlander: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
okay.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by exlinkleads(f): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
they have achieved their aim

kontinue
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by blackpanda: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma should go and pay up his debts.

Some of us weren't foolish to fall for the ethnic sentiments he tried whipping up when GTB began loan recovery measures.

Why are humans like this?
They act like doves when they want to borrow, but become tigers when you ask for your money back.

Life is simple, so is the rich man's rule.
It is a crime to owe,
But it's even a bigger crime not to pay when you owe.

I still stand with Gtbank

Its better to keep kwayet than comment ignorantly
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by correctguy101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
buhari will be panicking right now, soon Nigerians will face him again and block another ear

Made me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by nnachukz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Innoson had already said he hasn't decided on what to do about his arrest by EFCC. His lawyer may have initiated the petition with his approval when he was still in detention. Now he is out, calls from above might have been made to him. Hence his decision to withdraw the case.
Him and GTB will all meet in Supreme Court to sort out their pending case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Xisnin(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I know surely both sides will sue for peace behind closed doors.
Gtbank really messed up. How can u use EFCC on your corporate customer?.

Whichever way it goes, your business will be seriously hurt if you take some political step to settle a corporate issues with your client.

Having said that, why did this issue take a tribal dimension? This is one reason we are better separate. We do not have a common patriotism about anything in this country. Everything is tribal and every tribe is guilty. I just hope one day, Nigerian structure as one nation will be reviewed. We cannot make any headway with this mentality as a Nation. NEVER

There is nothing political about a fraud case.
Reporting a possible fraud to EFCC is not a political move,
it is a business move expected of responsible organizations.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by sunsewa16: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Because GTBank had nothing to do with his issues with the EFCC but of course, we Nigerians like to be silly and act without sense

the above statement depicts a human without wider knowledge,just thinking through the anus.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by nnachukz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

That's life for you.. A Yoruba owned bank did for him what his brothers could not.
The same man has turned back to bite the hands that assisted him making Yorubas look like fools.

They don't think well before acting.. We'll see how his business will fair from now on.
You should rather be bothered on how the Supreme Court case will turn out. If he wins that case, he will be around N8b richer hence he may never need loan facility anymore and his company may never go moribund as you are expecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
netbizFerdinand:
Igbos always want peace to prevail..

grin

Funniest thing I've read in a while.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by DrToche: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
I finally closed my gtb account....phewwww I can now have peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by intruxive(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Little by little this criminal in disguise called innoson will be exposed and dealt with by the law, even if the entire igbo tribe boycott nigeria this thief shall be caught angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by lilytender: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Innoson is a gentleman...not as stupid as buhari

Buhari is not indebted to any bank unlike the debtor Innoson. Innoson calls himself a big man but he is so credit unworthy that even his brethren in Diamond, UBA, Zenith, Fidelity will never give him a kobo, only an Afonja bank is kind enough to. Now, tell me using your Church mind, who is stupid, you, Innoson or Buhari?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Alariiwo: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnachukz:

You should rather be bothered on how the Supreme Court case will turn out. If he wins that case, he will be around N8b richer hence he may never need loan facility anymore and his company may never go moribund as you are expecting.

He won't win.

With the security agencies all over him now, Police, EFCC and co.. They will eventually ask him to provide all his record and dealings with the bank.

They will conduct forensics and audits on all claims before a final verdict is given. Innoson knows he is going down.
All odds are against him now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Amarabae(f): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xisnin:
Innoson will end up begging GTB for mercy.
He was an humble businessman when he was seeking loan in 2009.
He cannot become a GTB shareholder through the back door.
Even if he wins the 6bn case of alleged charges in the supreme court,
he will certainly lose the fraud case which may run into tens of billions
at the 22% interest rate and a possible jail time.
I hope his lawyers can do the math.
Whichever way, it is in his best interest to settle out of court because
his media war will lead to nowhere.
dont make me laugh pls.
A man that defeated gtbank 2times in court is scared of who?
The bank want to settle the whole issue with him behind the background.
They used efcc gra gra but failed woefully

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets / My Experience In The Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.