Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC (41567 Views)

Appeal Court In Enugu Dismisses Innoson’s Preliminary Objections Against Gtbank / Innoson Admits Making False Claims On Supreme Court Judgment Against Gtbank / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Application Against Gtbank, EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is a matter for the tribalist nairaland yoruba and Igbo boys. Lets say today the EFCC arrests dangote or Alh Rabiu for fraud, you wont see any northerner come to their defence. They will carry their own cross. I mean who Dangote epp? Him money dey enter my account? Shameless tribalists

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by BigIyanga: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xisnin:
Innoson will end up begging GTB for mercy.
He was an humble businessman when he was seeking loan in 2009.
He cannot become a GTB shareholder through the back door.
Even if he wins the 6bn case of alleged charges in the supreme court,
he will certainly lose the fraud case which may run into tens of billions
at the 22% interest rate and a possible jail time.
I hope his lawyers can do the math.
Whichever way, it is in his best interest to settle out of court because
his media war will lead to nowhere.
Not an humble man, H is not silent!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Amarabae(f): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

He won't win.

With the security agencies all over him now, Police, EFCC and co.. They will eventually ask him to provide all his record and dealings with the bank.

They will conduct forensics and audits on all claims before a final verdict is given. Innoson knows he is going down.
All odds are against him now.
Cry us a river.
He will never relocate to Lagos or ogun.
He will grow from strength to strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by GavelSlam: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Innosons has scammed his own people.

He can only get off this jail time that awaits him through a political settlement. Otherwise...

14 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin
NnamdiKanu:
Innoson is a gentleman...not as stupid as buhari

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin
asdfjklhaha:
President Buhari has managed the economy soo well that Nigerians bought too many Cars this year, that's why their is fuel scarcity
Information Minister, Alh. Lai Muhammed speaks on current fuel scarcity in the Country

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
By the time judges begin to sing in voice of fallen angels...wish everything is settle out if court, we need both Innoson and GT reputation to stay untainted. Innoson foreign investor should not be discouraged and like wise GT indigenous shareholder should not suffer...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Do you have sense at all?can't you use your NO 6 once?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Alariiwo: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
Innosons has scammed his own people.

He can only get off this jail time that awaits him through a political settlement. Otherwise...

They always take the gentility of a tiger for cowardice..

He'll understand that Yorubas, as calm and sophisticated as we are don't tolerate nonsense or sweep crime under the carpet like they are fond of doing where he hails from.

Innoson versus GTBank (Best bank of the year, great among greats). We shall see

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by nnachukz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

He won't win.

With the security agencies all over him now, Police, EFCC and co.. They will eventually ask him to provide all his record and dealings with the bank.

They will conduct forensics and audits on all claims before a final verdict is given. Innoson knows he is going down.
All odds are against him now.
My dear are you saying High Court didn't do this? Appeal Court couldn't do this also.
It is not always easy to upturn a case there when you have lost at the two lower courts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by omoelerin1: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
davodyguy:
Two sides of a coin
The more you look, the less you see.
Chukwuma will never want to bite the hands(not fingers) that fed and lifted him. Both Zenith Bank and Diamond owned by his kinsmen declined granting the said loan in 2009, but Gtbank being the grassroot bank gave him the Loan that lifted him.

Trust Nigerians to always attachment sentiments and tribalism to all things. They forgot that the same Afonja bank that gave him the loan actually wanted him to succeed, but those two banks that declined never believed in him
Nigerians no dey attach sentiment, na those biafrans oo.
the thing dey inside their blood.

18 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Alariiwo: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnachukz:

My dear are you saying High Court didn't do this? Appeal Court couldn't do this also.
It is not always easy to upturn a case there when you have lost at the two lower courts.

It's possible he paid his way out. That option won't be available for anyone of them at the apex court.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by bkfilms: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma should go and pay up his debts.

Some of us weren't foolish to fall for the ethnic sentiments he tried whipping up when GTB began loan recovery measures.

Why are humans like this?
They act like doves when they want to borrow, but become tigers when you ask for your money back.

Life is simple, so is the rich man's rule.
It is a crime to owe,
But it's even a bigger crime not to pay when you owe.

I still stand with Gtbank

I have been your fan in this forum and this is the most foolish post you have ever posted

pls were and when is innoson owing anybody?

get your facts right before expression your deepen tribal bigotry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by omoelerin1: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I know surely both sides will sue for peace behind closed doors.
Gtbank really messed up. How can u use EFCC on your corporate customer?.

Whichever way it goes, your business will be seriously hurt if you take some political step to settle a corporate issues with your client.

Having said that, why did this issue take a tribal dimension? This is one reason we are better separate. We do not have a common patriotism about anything in this country. Everything is tribal and every tribe is guilty. I just hope one day, Nigerian structure as one nation will be reviewed. We cannot make any headway with this mentality as a Nation. NEVER
Yoruba no dey for that rubbish.
na those people. na them dey dabaru this country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by saintade01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Shame on my igbo brothers who have turned this into a tribal war.

And as for you people shouting #boycottGTB, how market?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by nnachukz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

It's possible he paid his way out. That option won'tbe available for anyone of them at the apex court.
Please be objective, you are now accusing the Judges as well. What of if he obtained those judgements on merit.
The two companies should settle amicably out of court. Life has taught me that must times you end up destroying yourself on attempt to fight a perceived enemy recklessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Neoteny(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

The stupid man became president...twice...while your gentleman was bundled like a crook to EFCC's office.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Uglyojuku: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

That's life for you.. A Yoruba owned bank did for him what his brothers could not.
The same man has turned back to bite the hands that assisted him making Yorubas look like fools.

They don't think well before acting.. We'll see how his business will fair from now on.
His biz will even do better in the mighty name of God.We must pray for him to grow.Altercations will normally happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by maclatunji: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by babyfaceafrica: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnachukz:

ask modu sheriff

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by eagleeye2: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Because GTBank had nothing to do with his issues with the EFCC but of course, we Nigerians like to be silly and act without sense
You just insulted Nigerians. Isn't that breaking rule 2?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Alariiwo: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
saintade01:
Shame on my igbo brothers who have turned this into a tribal war.

And as for you people shouting #boycottGTB, how market?

One useless one here on heat keeps jumping into people's mentions claiming they want innoson to move his business to Lagos.

I don't know what he has that will benefit Lagos. Dead brains everywhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by nnachukz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ask modu sheriff
Was it easy for Wike and PDP? Till today are they not some APC members accusing them of buying that judgement? Remember that was political, this one is business with reputation at stake as well.
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Agromuda(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Paulezuzu:
Ehn? Why na? Wat abt me that have close my GTB account?

Eeya! Op you have used your withdrawn fund to buy Innoson vehicle to show full solidarity? #myopicReasoning#asifyouhave5kinthataccountsef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by zurumking(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma should go and pay up his debts.

Some of us weren't foolish to fall for the ethnic sentiments he tried whipping up when GTB began loan recovery measures.

Why are humans like this?
They act like doves when they want to borrow, but become tigers when you ask for your money back.

Life is simple, so is the rich man's rule.
It is a crime to owe,
But it's even a bigger crime not to pay when you owe.

I still stand with Gtbank

you are just trashing what you have no little knowledge about. consider keeping quiet
Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by Mrnairalandd: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Like i said earlier, the end of Innoson business has come

This is not a matter of wishing him bad but reality

Anybody in Banking sector ll understand what i am saying

As Innoson stands, all Banks both local and international have blacklisted that name for life

It ll be a financial battle for him

To worsen his case, he whipped the tribal sentiment and the publicity went viral to the point Igbos started boycotgtb tag online

This is the biggest mistake any person(small business man) talkless of an industrialist can make

All Banks work together when it comes to fraud and underviced loans.

No matter how much he pays tomorrow to GTank, the dent ll continue to hunt his business for life.

As we speak, Innoson credit worth to all local and international banks is Zero.

His kinsmen through their stupidity and victim mentality have killed his business by making all what he did behind closed doors went viral.

All Banks ll be scared to do business with him and that business can survive without loans.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by babyfaceafrica: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnachukz:

Was it easy for Wike and PDP? Till today are they not some APC members accusing them of buying that judgement? Remember that was political, this one is business with reputation at stake as well.
me am not here to argue...it oa possible to still lose at supreme court even after winning at high court and appeal court..that I'd my take...nothing I'd impossible

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC by hamzeiy: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
GTB must go down
For why na..because some igbro people decides to close their account at gtb?
Lol the entire savings from southeast gtb branches isnt upto what one awusa alhaji from abuja or BDC operator at lagos would deposite in a day. Na paranoia pass wuna power

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets / My Experience In The Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.