Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Poor Old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Old Woman (472 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / "I am the hottest 40 year old woman alive":woman declares as she shares (photos) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Old Woman by bingbagbo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
So Highway robbers attacked this bus
Robbed every passenger of their money and decided to rape the women on board
The had rraped all the ladies and it was the turn of one very old wretched looking woman

Judging from her poor old fragile state, one young lady who had been earlier serviced by the robbers offered to receive the yanshing on behalf of the old fragile woman

But the old woman immediately got angry and screamed, "young woman abeg why? You chop your own Mek I chop my own wetin be your problem? Enemy of progress Abeg oga robbers I dey ready, abeg wey style una want?"

But why didn't the old woman accept to be helped? I have been wondering

Ladies can you help me understand why?
Re: Poor Old Woman by HARDLABOR: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bro d stupidity u instil in dis ur imagination is 2 big 4 me
Re: Poor Old Woman by Saintsammurai(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Poor Old Woman by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nollywood, only that it didn't end well.

She should have received the help only to discover two months later that the lady who helped her was her daughter.
Re: Poor Old Woman by delishpot: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Poor taste in Joke. Rape should not be used as a joke. It is not funny at all.
Re: Poor Old Woman by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
U won talk basketmouth joke abi....we don hear am B4 na....try a new one later...

(1) (Reply)

Save The Best Part Of You Especially Girls / Who Will Be My Val 2moro? / Gospel Artiste, Okeke, Rejoices After Waking Up From A Life-threatening Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.