Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters (579 Views)

Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters by Elbinawi: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Merry #Christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters:

The #Islam Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky taught me is not the "Islam" of bombing Churches & killing innocent Christians. He taught me the Islam that embrace Christians as brothers & sisters in humanity. #FeeZakzaky

#Jesus

Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky taught me to always save lives & not destroy them. During the Buhari-incited 2011 post-election violence in Northern Nigeria, the house of Sheikh Zakzaky in Zaria was a refuge for 100s of Christians. He protected them and fed them for the entire period.

Some African Christians wrongly equate Western imperialism & Christianity. This is grossly wrong. Christianity is a divine revealed Monotheist religion while Western imperialism is to brutally slaughter the innocent, steal lands, rape women and girls & plunder resources.

Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky is opposed to Western imperialism due to its evilness but he respect & honor Christianity because it is the most closest religion to Islam. The first leader that gave refuge to oppressed Muslims at the advent of Islam was the Christian leader of Ethiopia.

The first people that brought Christianity to Africa were not Europeans. Ethiopians were Christians long before Europeans but most African Christians are not aware of this historical fact. European Colonialists used spreading Christianity to facilitate their plunder.

When German colonialists went to Namibia and brutally slaughtered 100,000+ Africans, was this Christianity? Never! That will never be Christianity because Christianity totally condemned genocide. African Christians must differentiate Western imperialism & #Christianity.

I will use this festive #Christmas2017 occasion to condemn hate spreading, hate speeches and hate mongering. All murderous terrorism and genocide starts with hate. There are good & bad people in every society. We are all human and #HumanityIsOne.

On a final note, we call on humanity to ask President Buhari to obey the order of a competent Nigerian Court & #FreeZakzaky & his wife from 2 years illegal detention incommunicado. They brutally murdered his 3 children in his residence & wickedly dumped their bodies in mass grave. #ZariaGenocide

Merry Christmas!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters by koropotopoto: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2017
this is what Muslim/Islam supposed to be like not that terrorist cult sunnies
they're even bragging that they'll never wish Christians happy Christmas nor touch the food prepared by them in one thread like that. but in other hands we Christians celebrated and wish them barka d salah always.
now tell who are saddists
no wonder they're terrorists and potential terrorists
religion should be tolerance afterall nobody knows which one is right before the creator only God knows
Muslims depends on their Koran to tell you that they're right while Christians depends on their bible to tell you that they're right so at the end of the day it's just humanity left and nothing.

Thanks you brother for being the dream Muslim the world wants unfortunately you guys are minority but you should remain strong and keep believing in your ideology (non violent)
thanks again and God bless you cool

1 Like

Re: Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters by mujahid777(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2017
I'm not surprised you call them brothers.This is Shia practicing their usual taqiyah propaganda.
DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Re: Merry #christmas To All My Christian Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Op,

Love and respect from an Ethiopian to you.

By the way, the first African Muslims were also some Ethiopians.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former World Best Player, George Weah Elected New Liberia President / Hausas, Yorubas, How Was Your Experience In Igboland? / Buhari's Achievements And Why We Need To Send Buhari Back To Daura Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.