Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time (659 Views)

Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time by ivoryfile: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2017
‘Tis the season for those Christmas carols and hymns that we all know and love. Every year we are blessed with the opportunity to remember our Lord Jesus Christ and to sing carols that warm our hearts and glorify Him. Many carols have been written over time, but there are few that can be considered a top Christmas carol or hymn. Each carol or hymn has a story behind it with some more intriguing than others as you will see. Here is our list of the top 20 most popular carols and hymns of all time and a little snippet of how they came to be the songs we know and love. Songs have been chosen based on popular organic searches through Google.

See them

We all love number 4

http://www.ivoryfile.com/top-20-christian-christmas-carols-hymns-time/

Re: Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time by Trustme2(m): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Where are they?
Re: Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time by ivoryfile: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Top 20 Christian Christmas Carols And Hymns Of All Time by MightySparrow: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2017
None is composed in recent times. What will this generation leave for the future generation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 / Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy / Why Is Christmas Always 25th December But Easter Date Changes Yearly? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.