Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (51918 Views)

Maggots Gush Out Of A Ladies Private Part After Having Sex With A Yahoo Plus Guy / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Bigprick9inches: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
You broke bastard. So any young guy that lives flambouyantly is a yahoo boy right. Na your type go remain poor for eternity

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by RSVP: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Akalia:
Xup G?

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by pedrilo: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm from all the stories i've read here, our society has bn polluted wit so many negative forces.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Bigprick9inches: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
embarassed embarassed Aunty you just said the truth but as a young girl "which I am" how can I find a rich guy who's not a yahoo yahoo you nor I don't want to surfer
From the way u sound, no be yahoo plus boys go use you. Na alhaji go use u soon
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Bigprick9inches: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

No rich guy will see me and wouldn't want to marry me......

Thank you for the advice
And you are still single and searching? Receive sense abeg
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by DONADAMS(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Fussbot:
The real yahoo that pays now is the iTunes whatever. And they only get paltry sum to feed the mouth. The money sef is not constitent. That, with "pure" dating and wiring(which requires a high I. Q that apparently many don't possess) is the only real yahoo.

Others are nothing but ritualists hiding under the umbrella of yahoo. They either use girls, do pure osole(wealth booster-they eat shit or become mad for a period of time etc). Some use body parts (the kidnappers) or become gay. Sadly those are the ones in high numbers.

Some girls do think they can just be friends with these guys and nothing will happen. Mumu. Deep down he wants to f**k u and use you noni. The problem is that, the subsequent guys that Bleep these babes are not even safe!

So guys we have to start begging our babes o. Like,
babe please even if you will cheat, do not cheat with a yahoo boy.. Lol.. Destiny users are real.

Yahoo no dey pay big money again without science na d fact be that. At all at all, SELE work(which is also jazz by the way) must dey.

I know sae they can't have my money with theirs. I will also become rich legitimately by God's grace.

Lastly any yahoo plus boy, or we should call them what they really are, any ritualist looking for whom to use this December shall use their family members!

guy ,,you are absolutely correct...300likes for you...I've told bae to desist being friends with all these yahoo guys...she no dey hear...I told her exactly all these you said... wetin concern me? na she sabi
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Hedonistically: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
rich guys that are not yahoo.
Go for professional guys who are working, mainly ICT or medicine in a federal level,
Or go for these importers who have well known warehouse /business center.
Or you hustle for your own money by learning a skill.
Being financially independent as a woman attract respect because the rich guy out there may want a rich lady.

Lol. See mumu. Medicine in a federal level indeed. Importers with well known warehouse indeed. As if ICT guys and doctors don't perpetrate big time fraud just to meet up top. As if importers are not the biggest fraudsters, who import concaine, guns, and every imaginable contraband. The truth is that pure genuine money in this part of the world is less than 1%. If you girls insist on being with a man that has money, then you are all criminals.

If good money only comes from ICT, medicine and importing with a well known warehouse then you girls would be 3 million fine girls to one comfortable man...which simply means that many of you would have to live WITHOUT HAVING A RICH MAN. Is that so hard to cope with? Must you be with a financially comfortable man? Can't you get a legit struggling man and manage your life until probably you both mske it?

This idea of finding a comfortable man at all costs is the only reason why you desperate and money greedy girls would always fall cheaply for any fraudulent idiot. It's easy to have legit fronts in spite of one's illegit-ness, and you girls would readily believe anything a ritualist tells you that he does for a living, just so you deceive yourself that you've caught a rich man.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Akalia(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
RSVP:

Hw far.
I gallant. I need to have a chat with you off here. Your whatsapp digits please?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Hedonistically: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Fussbot:
The real yahoo that pays now is the iTunes whatever. And they only get paltry sum to feed the mouth. The money sef is not constitent. That, with "pure" dating and wiring(which requires a high I. Q that apparently many don't possess) is the only real yahoo.

Others are nothing but ritualists hiding under the umbrella of yahoo. They either use girls, do pure osole(wealth booster-they eat shit or become mad for a period of time etc). Some use body parts (the kidnappers) or become gay. Sadly those are the ones in high numbers.

Some girls do think they can just be friends with these guys and nothing will happen. Mumu. Deep down he wants to f**k u and use you noni. The problem is that, the subsequent guys that Bleep these babes are not even safe!

So guys we have to start begging our babes o. Like,
babe please even if you will cheat, do not cheat with a yahoo boy.. Lol.. Destiny users are real.

Yahoo no dey pay big money again without science na d fact be that. At all at all, SELE work(which is also jazz by the way) must dey.

I know sae they can't have my money with theirs. I will also become rich legitimately by God's grace.

Lastly any yahoo plus boy, or we should call them what they really are, any ritualist looking for whom to use this December shall use their family members!

Lol.

What I know is that this whole jazz nonsense associated with yahoo yahoo is only meant to increase the entry barrier. Some misguided ones soil their hands with these abominable things based on what they are told, but the real gees know better.

There would never be an end to yahoo yahoo as long as there are billions of people in the world who can be assessed directly via the Internet. There is a sucker born every minute, as the saying goes, and there will always be loopholes in systems to exploit.

Our so-called yahoo boys are not even half as rich as the Internet fraudsters in China, the rest of Asia, and eastern Europe. Just that the latter are more low key in their spending and lifestyles. Abi those ones too dey do jazz?

It's just what it is. You only need a piece of information and you'll make millions by this time next week, legally or illegally, on the Internet. Those who know these procedures never spill it out easily. It's not about jazz. It's about being lucky to know certain things.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by chubbyswit(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

No rich guy will see me and wouldn't want to marry me......
lol marry you or use and dump you? Better go and start working hard and drop that silly and chidish mentality.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by IdeyFindWife: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Some girls should be careful of these yahoo guys.
What we have now are ritualists using yahoo as cover up.
Many are still excreting maggot after pounding with them.

Name real pounding!

Miss Hotty Pants Longer-Throats won't like you on this one!
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Classicinfospot(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Are you down and you need some words to boost your morale? Then, these 25 Powerful Quotes are what you need.
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by teekay213(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
wiringdpt:
If you no sabi the game shut up man, the game has changed. People get paid millions of dollars.
how pls?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by EgusiShankly: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
Where I stay is their headquarters, every guy literally is a Gee, so don't tell me shiit.
lol....Na ekpoma u dey stay?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Fezzolee: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2017
lilmax:
cool
holy brother
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by RSVP: 3:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Akalia:
I gallant. I need to have a chat with you off here. Your whatsapp digits please?

Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by Abudu2000(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2018
davillian:
Some are good @ covering up.
But they can't cover up when it comes to blowing money.
I've been in one of their settings and they blow 15mill in 2days.
But when u ask for money for somthing important they don't have.
why would they give u when they know u will use the money to buy data and go about online bashing them?
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by davillian(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2018
Abudu2000:
why would they give u when they know u will use the money to buy data and go about online bashing them?
To you something important is data God will see you through cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify by PattersonHR(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2020
True...

Emmm but I think importer will do cause they travel out a lot enough time for me to flex[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.