Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Where Are The Extremely Handsome Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Extremely Handsome Guys? (1756 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Are The Extremely Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
abdeiz:
With the rate of pre-wedding photos flying to the front page on a daily basis, one observation is the that most of the guys getting married especially to the hot ladies are average looking but not extremely handsome.

I mean come on, is it that they are shy? or they are still flexing? or haven't found their soulmate yet?

You know...like the guys every lady dreams of bearing kids for, I don't see them getting married, maybe because reality sets in an most of the women now get married to those financially capable, well now I'm not saying extremely handsome guys are broke before y'all grammar Nazis misquote me but we know majority of them don't have to work really hard as they have many things land on a platter if gold for them. Well thats it, no matter how hard you try bashing must be received.

Every rich guy is extremely handsome I've never seen an ugly wealthy person in my life before.
Re: Where Are The Extremely Handsome Guys? by sochey(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
There Is Nothing Like Extremely Handsome or Beautiful... You Are Either Ugly Or Beautiful...

I Have Beautiful Female Friends Who Some Might Consider extremely Beautiful but I aint attracted To Them because I Just See Them As Fine, nothing More...

Nothing Like Extreme Beauty
No wonder your name is dead rat.....
They are extremely fine Ladies and niggas out there

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Improve My Accents Please / Lifeofairforce1:No Girl Is Pregnant For this dude. He's living a fake life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.