Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari (614 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by 24hoursreporter: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Due to the untold hardship that is being faced by Nigerian, President Muhammadu Buhari has assured supporters that despite the hardship they have been enduring, they will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel.

The President gave the assurance while receiving the Governance Support Group at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Friday.

According to a statement signed by Mr. Femi Adesina, Presidential spokesperson, President Buhari expressed his appreciation of the personal and collective sacrifices of supporters to his successful bid for office in 2015, saying he will President Buhari said he remains “eternally grateful’’ to supporters.

“I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough.”

“In spite of the environment you found yourself, you kept believing and pushing. Some of you were really exposed to risks. My consolation is that you voluntarily threw in your lot with me.”

“Some of you exposed yourself so much, and I knew it. I urge you to still stick to your principled ways of doing things and our country will be the better for it,’’ he said.

The President said the administration has ushered in an era of accountability and responsibility by auditing and correcting the mistakes that crippled the economy. He added that his government will consolidate on the reforms initiated for change in the country.

“Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived,’’ he added.

For details check 24hoursreporter
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by hontimmy(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2017
really
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ Yes we know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But not with your government Sir!!! ∆
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by littlewonders: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Which tunnel abeg
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by EvilMetahuman: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2017
same message in 2015
same in 2016
now 2017 same message.

buhari is the biggest scam to ever happen to humanity.
now i know the reason why they say we should stick with devil we know than the angel we dont.
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by onward4life(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Na yu and ur supporters dey funnel
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by 24hoursreporter: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Smile! Guys please take it easy on our president oooooo
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder why hardship and scarcity are always associated with Christmas period but never during Eid celebrations...

One Nigeria my yansh
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by Evablizin(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2017
ajepako:
I wonder why hardship and scarcity are always associated with Christmas period but never during Eid celebrations...

One Nigeria my yansh
Pele
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by lastempero: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
What about people that died because of your incompetency, where is their light going to shine.
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by Vicboi1(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Mr president if there is a light at the tunnel just know that with you in charge we can never reach that light because your a darkness to Nigeria
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by eagleeye2: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Many people go don die by then.
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
bamidelee:

Pele

O seun jare Dele....sugbon mi o subu
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
ajepako:

O seun jare Dele....sugbon mi o subu
oda oo se alaafia ni
Re: Despite The Hardship, There Will Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Buhari by chrisugoson(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
24hoursreporter:
Due to the untold hardship that is being faced by Nigerian, President Muhammadu Buhari has assured supporters that despite the hardship they have been enduring, they will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel.

The President gave the assurance while receiving the Governance Support Group at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Friday.

According to a statement signed by Mr. Femi Adesina, Presidential spokesperson, President Buhari expressed his appreciation of the personal and collective sacrifices of supporters to his successful bid for office in 2015, saying he will President Buhari said he remains “eternally grateful’’ to supporters.

“I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough.”

“In spite of the environment you found yourself, you kept believing and pushing. Some of you were really exposed to risks. My consolation is that you voluntarily threw in your lot with me.”

“Some of you exposed yourself so much, and I knew it. I urge you to still stick to your principled ways of doing things and our country will be the better for it,’’ he said.

The President said the administration has ushered in an era of accountability and responsibility by auditing and correcting the mistakes that crippled the economy. He added that his government will consolidate on the reforms initiated for change in the country.

“Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived,’’ he added.

For details check 24hoursreporter

light din uwarka? this cow said a bag of rice will b sold at 1000

(1) (Reply)

10 Strongest Militarizes In Africa / Failed, Accurate Prophecies Of 2017 / CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.