Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV (1633 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Beejay3000(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Pastor Harry ayintete is the senior Pastor of The Refinery Church, he is a gospel Rap artist and also a pastor. He pastor a church of about 2000 members and he is been Followed by 8,686 people on facebook.

He made a statement on facebook about defending title on any length with any body he said and I quote " I am going on a MEDIA HOUSE TO DEFEND AGAINST TITHES.

I WILL LIKE ANYONE WHO STANDS FOR TITHES TO JOIN ME IN THE DISCUSS.

WHO BELIEVES AND AFFIRM THE PAYMENT OF TITHES TO JOIN ME.

YOU HAVE DEFENDED TITHES ON SMALL PLATFORMS.

THIS IS A NATIONAL PLATFORM, DONOT BE COWARDLY.

IT'S TIME TO DEFEND GOD'S WORD.

LET TITHE BE EXALTED AND FOUND TO BE TRUE.

WHILE I WILL DESTROY THE DOCTRINE BEHIND TITHES AND GRACE WILL REIGN.

THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT"

I will like daddy freeze to fix a date for this public hearing.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209915896044567&id=1549119894

Lalastisca please move to front page
Some should move this to front page

Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Beejay3000(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Ftc king

Ceo grace inc
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Beejay3000(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
See more pictures

Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Beejay3000(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
More

Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by marooh: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Pastor Harry ayintete is the senior Pastor of The Refinery Church, he is a gospel Rap artist and also a pastor. He pastor a church of about 2000 members and he is been Followed by 8,686 people on facebook.

Daddy freeze and Tithe cheesy
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Ehiscotch(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2017
A determined young man who hopeful has got his facts right.
Maybe he can challenge Freeze on Cool FM.
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
interesting
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by purem(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Someone is about to disgrace himself publicly

It's going to be interesting has the poster above me says
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by adehadex(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Against stupidity God himself is helpless
Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by outlawcee: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
He did not say he was debating Daddy Freeze. He said he was willing to debate with anybody who believed in the doctrine of paying tithes. That is, he is not actually in support of tithing. Please, let's spread accurate information.

1 Like

Re: General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV by Tdada: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Gangstar Harry promises not to be rude?

That'll be a miracle I'll love to witness more than the so-called debate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA / Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.