Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

“If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA (1633 Views)

If Prayer Is Not Powerful Why Do The Occult And Satanic Fraternity Avoid It / Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses / If God Is All Powerful, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by 9jahotblog: 3:18am On Apr 16, 2019
“If Sango was that powerful, why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,” Pastor SamAdeyemi blasts Sango and other gods. Watch the interesting teachings below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG9SdcLh8No

1 Like

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21am On Apr 16, 2019
what about his own "god", why doesnt it supply electricity to Nigerian cities?! bloody hypocrites!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by Kingpee2(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2019
So sango now should be god of electricity?this man just pulled a quick one on himself ..

3 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by googi: 4:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Always depend on mystical figures to deliver them when they can help themselves.

Heaven help those who help themselves.

Shango ko Abraham ni.

2 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by Mace0lane: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Pastor n foolishness.
Why is Jesus not supplying us with electricity now we all know he is the light n truth now ?!
Se na OP head de pain or the pastor ?!

10 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by orisa37: 5:01am On Apr 16, 2019
This is Religion not Politics. Sango has Bosses-Light & Darkness. The two decide all the Actions and Movements of Sango. Oh Sinners of a Community, until you do what is right before God, Sango will never be ordered to supply Electricity to your Community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by ipobarethieves: 5:46am On Apr 16, 2019
undecided undecided dumb/dundee united pipu.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by SilasNwude: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecided dumb/dundee united pipu.
[/s]
trash
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by Brock1: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2019
If Jesus was d saviour, why are believers still suffering and d world still full of sins? What did Jesus come to do.

5 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by TVSA: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2019
African pastors, bashing their own mythology whIle promoting Jews mythology as facts. You don't believe sango story but you preach Elijah's story.

11 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2019
"atheists" subconsciously defending false gods and Idols
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by ipobarethieves: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s] trash
ngadaAwo the kid
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what about his own "god", why doesnt it supply electricity to Nigerian cities?! bloody hypocrites!

I guess you mean the One true GOD.

Well, the fact that modern science & technology revolution(which are most likely occultic in origin) were started by or connected to Jews & European "Christians" says alot about which God controls the affairs of man. The revolution could have started in Asia, Africa or elsewhere but that won't fit into endtime bible Prophecies and GOD's plan for this generation through those societies.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by NPComplete: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2019
This is moronic.
This is also an argument against his own god. Why doesn't his god give us medicine and the internet. Why?
People sometimes don't think before they make arguments.

5 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by NPComplete: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I guess you mean the One true GOD.

Well, the fact that modern science & technology revolution(which are most likely occultic in origin) were started by or connected to Jews & European "Christians" says alot about which God controls the affairs of man. The revolution could have started in Asia, Africa or elsewhere but that won't fit into endtime bible Prophecies and GOD's plan for this generation through those societies.

This guy and silly arguments. Very dishonest and sneaky. I like how u used "started by or connected to" in your statement. You will only deceive fools. And by that I mean your fellow christians. That same "started by or connected to" can be used for just about any religion or religious groups. Some of the mathematics used today were started by or connected to Hindus or Muslims.

The foundations of geometry were laid by Euclid and Pythagoras. I guess Zeus controls the affairs of man then.

7 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by SilasNwude: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
ngadaAwo the kid
[/s]
claptrap
what's this one saying
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by OpenYourEyes1: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

This guy and silly arguments. Very dishonest and sneaky. I like how u used "started by or connected to" in your statement. You will only deceive fools. And by that I mean your fellow christians. That same "started by or connected to" can be used for just about any religion or religious groups. Some of the mathematics used today were started by or connected to Hindus or Muslims.

The foundations of geometry were laid by Euclid and Pythagoreans. I guess Zeus controls the affairs of man then.

Don't quote me bro. I hardly read your comments.
You need to stop writing like a spoilt child.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by NPComplete: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Don't quote me bro. I hardly read your comments.
You need to stop writing like a spoilt child.

Stop thinking like a goat. Then people like me will stop quoting u. Stick to your conspiracy theories. Your brain cant seem to process anything else. But keep showing your foolishness to the world and I will keep mocking u. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2019
fvck jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by OtemAtum: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2019
What did Yahweh, Allah etc do also? All gods are the same, humans change the world, not the gods.

1 Like

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by Hier(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Those poo are extinct.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by Hier(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

His God was the reason there are inventions today, he gave them ideas and innovations ask Isaac Newton, Faraday, Edison and co.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by NPComplete: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Hier:

His God was the reason there are inventions today, he gave them ideas and innovations ask Isaac Newton, Faraday, Edison and co.

Just like he gave the ideas to Archimedes and Ibn Al-Kwarizmi, right?

He also gave the idea for paper and gun powder to the Chinese too, I guess.

No wonder thinking is hard for Christians.

11 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
If his god was so powerful to create the universe why can't he create houses for every human being hmmm?!

4 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

The foundations of geometry were laid by Euclid and Pythagoras. I guess Zeus controls the affairs of man then.

well said bro, sadly, thats how gullible and dishonest these follow-follow xtian sheep are... xtians and bs double standards are like 5 and 6. any invention remotely positive in this world, then they will be quick to claim that its their "god" work, but if that
same inventor thereafter turns around and kill/rape a few people then it is AUTOMATICALLY the work of the devil, bwaaaaaah!

its that exact same dishonest selfish double standard that they use with their "holy book". any slowpoke can read it and understand clearly what it says you can/cannot do, and what the punishments are (if you dont follow), yet millions of xtian everyday gladly go against the word of that holy book, for their selfish agenda.

just a bunch of hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by malvisguy212: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
you atheists really hate the words " God, Jesus, Christians etc" if it is a pagan challenging the Christians God, to performed sign and wonder, by now, all you stiff neck atheists would be in support of the op .

bottom line!!! without religion atheism is DEAD
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by 9jahotblog: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
fvck jesus
lol which kind slang be that?
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by 9jahotblog: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
you atheists really hate the words " God, Jesus, Christians etc" if it is a pagan challenging the Christians God, to performed sign and wonder, by now, all you stiff neck atheists would be in support of the op .

bottom line!!! without religion atheism is DEAD
Hmmm very true.
Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
malvisguy212:

[s]bottom line!!! without religion atheism is DEAD[/s]

you mean.... bottom line, without religion, all the fraudsters in robe would be JOBLESS, and the world a SAFER place.

6 Likes

Re: “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you mean.... bottom line, without religion, all the fraudsters in robe would be JOBLESS, and the world a SAFER place.
I mean without religion atheism will be bore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / BILL GATES Plans To Dim/Block Out The Sun. / The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.