Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? (24884 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by adedehinbo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
odesifo:
God punish you, buhari and all his followers bastards. How will the country ever be good when u chicken heart fools can't even see the truth and say it,rubbish.
its because they ve decided to put sentiments apart and reasons with their brains and not those who reason with their ass
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by BluntBoy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
step1:
During the last administration, we all blamed GEJ for the never ending scarcity and when he tried to resolved the issue by increasing the fuel price aka removal of subsidy we even blamed him more and even worse we protested. We even threaten to remove him and as a Leader he was, HE LISTEN TO HIS SUBJECTS and found a solution.

WHAT WE HAVE NOW

We have a president with an over bloated ego, made himself a petroleum minister and even worse an illiterate with not tertiary training in petroleum economics or even engineering and does not listen to anyone.

Indeed when a God want to punish an evil nation He gives them wicked and senseless rulers.

To those still supporting this government, I would say they are the true enemies of Nigeria !!!! I dare say we are the ones undoing ourselves. Imagine an illiterate on the street convincing an educated person that an illiterate 78 years old man is better than an educated 54 yrs old PhD holder.

Just wow !!!!!! Just look at the state of the Nation. What a country !!!!!

Buhari is far better than Goodluck. None of the stakeholders has blamed Buhari. The people you should go and blame are the stations hoarding fuel and waiting to exploit Nigerians.

NNPC boss says they doubled supply to cover the needs of Nigerians for Christmas and New Year celebrations. None of the stakeholders has come out to deny that they couldn't lift fuel at the depots or distribute to stations nationwide. It means Buhari has done his part. The only thing he ought to do now is to break the monopoly of the Lagos depot.

As for this fuel scarcity, it is not really a fuel scarcity. Filling stations have fuel but are hoarding it to exploit Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by gamechanger1: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chukazu:

Let me say...if i may.

There is a difference between honesty and competency

Your mechanic is honest doesn't mean you would allow him perform an operation on your child.

Your doctor is honest doesn't give you the confidence to give him your car to repair.

In both cases you would unavoidably give your child to the doctor and your car to Mechanic...that is their area of competency.
Buhari's honesty doesn't put food on the table,fuel in our cars,end of FULANI herdsmen rampage.

...and you were taken aback by someone insulting you but look at how you insulted an entire region of South East/South South?

People who support PMB stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the man's failings. They are ready to continue their support for him just to spite those that oppose him even his government has remained inert and destructive to our nation. Even the so called fight against corruption has become a laughable exercise devoid of a clear and efficient strategy. He may be a good man but I think we need a more vibrant and capable leader if we want to salvage our economy

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by adedehinbo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
egbeocha:

i really like this to the notch grin grin grin grin grin grin!!
This is d actual reason why i dont see bad effect of this present administration tongue tongue
Sai buba,,,,,,,,,,till death. We Nigerians like backwardness. We must all suffer and die together cool cool cool cool cool.
no wonder why u ve always remain backwardness and that's how u would continue going down till u find oil,but always remember on backwardness ur on ur own
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by teemy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
For me, the litmus test for the effectiveness of any administration's war on corruption in Nigeria would be revealed in December.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Bizibi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.
mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Olafisoyem: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

You did not have money during GEJ time. Oil price was high, the money was being stolen and you were spending your kids' future.
So which is better Gej or gmb
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Bizibi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Buhari is far better than Goodluck. None of the stakeholders has blamed Buhari. The people you should go and blame are the stations hoarding fuel and waiting to exploit Nigerians.

NNPC boss says they doubled supply to cover the needs of Nigerians for Christmas and New Year celebrations. None of the stakeholders has come out to deny that they couldn't lift fuel at the depots or distribute to stations nationwide. It means Buhari has done his part. The only thing he ought to do now is to break the monopoly of the Lagos depot.

As for this fuel scarcity, it is not really a fuel scarcity. Filling stations have fuel but are hoarding it to exploit Nigerians.
mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Olafisoyem: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Stylz69:
Please just allow this gomment and their scarcity! If you complain or people try to protest they will organize a counter protest supporting the scarcity and will call it dividends of good governance! One idiot APC chieftain actually said the reason for the scarcity was because Nigerians were able to buys cars during this administration thereby increasing demand
na wa o. People bought more cars

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Olril18(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
adedehinbo:
many of u re just frustrated looking for who to vent ur anger on,the reasons why Nigerians re not blaming the govt is just that everyone has looked beyond sentiments,why can't channel ur complaints to those dealers who re hoarding fuel to make more money in this festive period,i know u would be happy to see this govt fails but it won't work
abi e ti ya weree ni?
did you say this during GEJ time?
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by thunderbabs: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Make Una vota am again, Una hear? undecided

Rubbish
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who cares! Next time, don't shiit on people's frustrations by making useless comment that can only come from a mad man.

Just an advice.

On point.
Brother you served him well.

Which school did you learn savery from?
Na joke o
I take God beg you to hold your fire...
My doctor say I get headache
LOL

No just mind that guy abeg
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Olril18:
abi e ti ya weree ni? did you say this during GEJ time?
Bros abeg leave me o... I don laugh tire here
E be like your chill button don spoil.... Abeg sorry for that guy abeg
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Justiceleague1: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

You did not have money during GEJ time. Oil price was high, the money was being stolen and you were spending your kids' future.

Mental keep living in the past
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Olafisoyem:
na wa o. People bought more cars

Bros i weak when I hear that comment...
Can you imagine the clowns that forcefully took power from a saner set of humans?

Abeg make una no hold me o...
Na Niger Republic I face so o

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeeew

You well at all ?...
Do you know what supply and demand is and how monoply you are talking about affects them?

Stop defending the illitrate you call president

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Hedonistically: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

He will win second term.
He did not invent fuel scarcity. It started with IBB/Abacha and was elevated to high art during PDP.

The GEJ regime temporarily controlled it in one of the most corrupt, wholesale robbery operations the third world has ever seen and we must not have it again.

Nigeria's problems are too fundamental for 4 years to solve. The problem may even be too much capitalism and free market. People are parasitic, lazy, wicked, anxious and desperate.

Everybody looks at his personal issues, family financial problem, gets desperate and goes out to commit legal or moral crimes - fuel hoarding, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, yahoo yahoo, money rituals, human trafficking.

The country needs sanity but if Buhari tries half ofbthe things he did in1984 to control it, this soft unintelligent generation will go into mass complaint.

The worst thing would be to vote someone like Atiku now. We will give Buhari till 2023. If you dontnlume this statement well you have no other choice.

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.

Which kain unfazed be that?

You don see deaf wey dey hear word ?
It is people like you that saw evil and brought it in...

Dumping a saner Goodluck for a mad and deaf somebody....

Haba brother... fear God na

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
UncleJudax:

Didnt even See His ancestors future grin
Lol
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bencarson007(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
NoFavors:
After almost three years in power and you're still talking about time? Brov, are you for real? Are you aware it's a 4years term?

If person use 20years prepare for madness, how many years e go take mad?

Bros no vex me this morning o

First class in savery from Havard...

o my chest...
Bros you wicked o....
Jeez mehn...
Please have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by chrisugoson(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

is oil price low now?
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Which app is this?
It's a gif
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Bizibi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
bencarson007:

You well at all ?...
Do you know what supply and demand is and how monoply you are talking about affects them?

Stop defending the illitrate you call president
and who told you I'm defending a failure mr man?
Or u well at all?
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

He will win second term.
He did not invent fuel scarcity. It started with IBB/Abacha and was elevated to high art during PDP.

The GEJ regime temporarily controlled it in one of the most corrupt, wholesale robbery operations the third world has ever seen and we must not have it again.

Nigeria's problems are too fundamental for 4 years to solve. The problem may even be too much capitalism and free market. People are parasitic, lazy, wicked, anxious and desperate.

Everybody looks at his personal issues, family financial problem, gets desperate and goes out to commit legal or moral crimes - fuel hoarding, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, yahoo yahoo, money rituals, human trafficking.

The country needs sanity but if Buhari tries half ofbthe things he did in1984 to control it, this soft unintelligent generation will go into mass complaint.

The worst thing would be to vote someone like Atiku now. We will give Buhari till 2023. If you dontnlume this statement well you have no other choice.
This is another silly talk. Do you add errors to the errors you are correcting?

How can you say you are heading by road to Lagos from Benin but you entered a bus going to Abuja?

Stop supporting rubbish. It is evident to all that this govt is going in the wrong direction while claiming to be going in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

One more thing, Buhari did not revive the economy in 1984. He caused a recession by taking the exact same steps he took back then. Which is why he's known as the double recessionist.

I don't know why a lot of people will mortgage their future for 30k stipend. Your children will be born in this mess that you guys are supporting so I nor dey worry. We are in it together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Odingo1: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
bigtt76:
Sad how we all fail to understand why there's scarcity of petroleum products and rush to blame all on Buhari undecided

Is Buhari the owner of the tankers supplying the fuel stations?
Is Buhari, the driver of the tankers?
Is Buhari the president-general of PENGASSAN who called the strike?
Is Buhari the owner of NECODE Nigeria that sacked some staff triggering union action?
Has NNPC said no fuel at the various depots i the country?
Is Buhari the owner of filling stations that fail to ensure the products are sold?
Is Buhari the filling station staff that refused to sell to motorists during the day but sell to touts and black marketers at night to make surplous gain?

Until we all come to realize that we are only doing ourselves by inflicting all these sufferings on our fellow country men, we won't get anywhere undecided ....curse me if you like but thats just the truth.

Even if a Christian president, Igbo President, South-South President, South West President or Biafra President is installed, it won't eliminate the greed with which our people see one another.

Enjoy the holidays.
[/s]
Trash, why is your country having a president that in charge affairs in your country. Why do most Nigeriand think off point.
It is the duty of the president in charge to keep the your country in good shape, that is the reason you have a president. Your questions is very childish,
Pengassan where on strike because government could not meet their demand.
Necode sack their workers because of bad economic situation in your country.
There is no fuel at the filling stations, if there was enough fuel from government NNPC there wont be scarcity.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by tmann626(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
step1:

My man, I am a lagosian and not from any ss or se. Buhari is a failure. Is it not obvious !!!!
Guy. Don't mind the guy. He is not serious. I don't even know why some people are still supporting this failed government.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by tete7000(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

Some people have really exchanged their capacity to think for cup of garri. This one is an example.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by smirn(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
not wishing you! Just posted my observation.

I know how many hours I spent yesterday to get 10litters at 2700 yesterday. That's about 10 dollars in a country where minimum wage is less down 70 dollars.
The fuel won't even go 20miles before it finishes.

it was the same story in 2015, 2016 now 2017. And one mad mor0n is talking about honesty?

Like wtf man?
Go through my post, I was a die hard buhari supporter, but if you think that ediot is still honest in freaking 2017, I just have to pity your madness.
You mean fuel scarcity started in 2015?
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ajepako(f): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
In a nutshell

Certain regions that brought this anomaly into power are simply ashamed to admit they are wrong and that is called hypocrisy..

They called GEJ for N97 and cast all vile stones at him..

But with PMB and N145 pump price, they remain silent as lambs..

Posterity will judge all hypocrites
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by x12345678x: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Bros, plz which station u dey buy fuel from bcuz e be like scarcity nor reach u...it must be a grand conspiracy by SE and SS "urchins" to hide the fuel in there backyards just to spite buhari....jonathan sef taa!!
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Xtopher123(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
If your voted this Government into power and you're still waiting for them then you shouldn't even be called a Nigerian in the First Place not to talk of being an Enemy..

This Government has failed woefully and they need to be ousted earlier before we return to stone age.. Look at other nations and look at Nigeria.. We're Underdeveloping..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Onne Port, River State New Hub Of Economic Activities / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.