Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? (24908 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by UncleJudax(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
And now?
Didnt even See His ancestors future grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by DerideGull(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.

A man who went to MOMS, Aldershort, UK through the backdoor can never be regarded as trusted individual. More often than not, individual's formative years tend to shape the person's future. He came to prominence through corruptible endeavors and shall remain so.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Baguni(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.
Never mind those senseless people who lack common sense and home training
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adebowale89:
anyone that have the intention to reelect buhari again would have all his positive intention go negative way. even if my family we vote this tribulation man comes 2019, they we enjoy the same fate

amen
I will vote for Buhari in 2019 you can be sure of that. I also don't blame him whatsoever for the current fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Chukazu: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins , Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.

Let me say...if i may.

There is a difference between honesty and competency

Your mechanic is honest doesn't mean you would allow him perform an operation on your child.

Your doctor is honest doesn't give you the confidence to give him your car to repair.

In both cases you would unavoidably give your child to the doctor and your car to Mechanic...that is their area of competency.
Buhari's honesty doesn't put food on the table,fuel in our cars,end of FULANI herdsmen rampage.

...and you were taken aback by someone insulting you but look at how you insulted an entire region of South East/South South?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by UncleJudax(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
NoFavors:
After almost three years in power and you're still talking about time? Brov, are you for real? Are you aware it's a 4years term?

If person use 20years prepare for madness, how many years e go take mad?

Bros no vex me this morning o
Ewohhh. I Don die o. See yarn!!! Hahahaha...Bros you ultra_vex huh shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Promismike(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

It is not about me. Just be careful what you type in a forum of over three million people. Don't think that because you are hiding under a moniker you are anonymous. You'll be surprised the amount of business that were initiated or concluded on this forum. Or jobs vacancies filled. It is huge. People have met here as strangers and become friends for life. I've met wonderful people here. I can tell you that I don't need government patronage, nor jobs nor handout. And I am not abusive to strangers.
Brother don't insult people's intelligence and sense of frustration with your support for a man who is the reason for the frustration.

If you are not feeling the frustration, hardship and disappointment this government has put on Nigerians at least respect those who feel it by making a consolation statement.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Mekanus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
You're a first class idiot. We are talking about a very pertinent issue and you're here playing the tribal card, as if you're not also suffering from the fuel scarcity. Abeg no vex me here again stupid motherfucker.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Annie939(f): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerians are tired of calling that name "buhari "

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
With people like you, I doubt if there's hope for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
not wishing you! Just posted my observation.

I know how many hours I spent yesterday to get 10litters at 2700 yesterday. That's about 10 dollars in a country where minimum wage is less down 70 dollars.
The fuel won't even go 20miles before it finishes.

it was the same story in 2015, 2016 now 2017. And one mad mor0n is talking about honesty?

Like wtf man?
Go through my post, I was a die hard buhari supporter, but if you think that ediot is still honest in freaking 2017, I just have to pity your madness.

Welcome to the wailing world. Forget my Moniker and listen.

My initial moniker was a "Die Hard" buhari supporter.

The same Buhari I voted for is almost crippling my business and running it agog.

I am a capitalist and I care about my investments. Unfortunately, it took you time to know that he has nothing to offer.

It might also interest you to know that "I am not Igbo, despite the moniker"

Once again, welcome to our world. Where they call us wailers because we scream foul of this present administration.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by sweetetlove(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Cc sarrki
you will never see him on this kind of thread

6 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by UncleJudax(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chukazu:

Let me say...if i may.

There is a difference between honesty and competency

Your mechanic is honest doesn't mean you would allow him perform an operation on your child.

Your doctor is honest doesn't give you the confidence to give him your car to repair.

In both cases you would unavoidably give your child to the doctor and your car to Mechanic...that is their area of competency.
Buhari's honesty doesn't put food on the table,fuel in our cars,end of FULANI herdsmen rampage.

...and you were taken aback by someone insulting you but look at how you insulted an entire region of South East/South South?
The fool didnt even Care...He felt insulted, after taking a jibe at over 100million people. What a shiitt

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Awoleesu(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
You sure don't reside in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Chukazu: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adminisher:

He will win second term.
He did not invent fuel scarcity. It started with IBB/Abacha and was elevated to high art during PDP.

The GEJ regime temporarily controlled it in one of the most corrupt, wholesale robbery operations the third world has ever seen and we must not have it again.

Nigeria's problems are too fundamental for 4 years to solve. The problem may even be too much capitalism and free market. People are parasitic, lazy, wicked, anxious and desperate.

Everybody looks at his personal issues, family financial problem, gets desperate and goes out to commit legal or moral crimes - fuel hoarding, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, yahoo yahoo, money rituals, human trafficking.

The country needs sanity but if Buhari tries half ofbthe things he did in1984 to control it, this soft unintelligent generation will go into mass complaint.

The worst thing would be to vote someone like Atiku now. We will give Buhari till 2023. If you dontnlume this statement well you have no other choice.

are Buhari and Atiku the only individuals we have in our country...180.million people

Is PDP and APC the only party we have ?

This is the sort of mindset that is setting us backward ...

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by seunla84: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
ifyan:
U know how U will be attacked,no free again unlike the previous administration.

U don't know the value of what U have till U loose it.
What's annoying the most is that the citizens ( rich,poor, civilian, military, paramilitary, young, old etc) ,me and U are now dumb to voice out our right.
Hmm Nigerians which way
Agreed that we have experienced the worst of Buhari , Buh Jonathan is no better option also.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by laliga01: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Plz my brothers, has any one seen sarrki? Is the zombie on recess?

Hofbrauhaus:
This is the kind of country Buhari wants...A country where everybody suffers. This is sarrki's dream country. A country that is filled with stress, suffering an tears.

A sensible president would resign but the fool wants to contest again...

And an ngenekwunu or a sarrki would still support this nonsense...even though they are all suffering ...too bad!!

Soon lai mohammed would come and tell zombies to blame goodluck..Buhari media cows!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ionsman: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I know how many hours I spent yesterday to get 10litters at 2700 yesterday. That's about 10 dollars in a country where minimum wage is less down 70 dollars.

it was the same story in 2015, 2016 now 2017. And one mad mor0n is talking about honesty?

Like wtf man?
Go through my post, I was a die hard buhari supporter, but if you think that ediot is still honest in freaking 2017, I just have to pity your madness.

There was no fuel scarcity last year...Let's state facts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by egbeocha(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Stylz69:
Please just allow this gomment and their scarcity! If you complain or people try to protest they will organize a counter protest supporting the scarcity and will call it dividends of good governance! One idiot APC chieftain actually said the reason for the scarcity was because Nigerians were able to buys cars during this administration thereby increasing demand

i really like this to the notch grin grin grin grin grin grin!!
This is d actual reason why i dont see bad effect of this present administration tongue tongue
Sai buba,,,,,,,,,,till death. We Nigerians like backwardness. We must all suffer and die together cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Mboi2: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

It is not about me. Just be careful what you type in a forum of over three million people. Don't think that because you are hiding under a moniker you are anonymous. You'll be surprised the amount of business that were initiated or concluded on this forum. Or jobs vacancies filled. It is huge. People have met here as strangers and become friends for life. I've met wonderful people here. I can tell you that I don't need government patronage, nor jobs nor handout. And I am not abusive to strangers.
Your post makes no sense Mr poster.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by benjamin007: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Your entire generation will die before you even realize it worse of all you will still feel all is right useless idiot fellow
kitaatita:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Pius33(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Like wtf man?

... Any one living in this country surely know the state of this NATION, things just moved from bad to worst with BUHARI as President. God Help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by EvilMetahuman: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
ionsman:

There was no fuel scarcity last year...Let's state facts.
you do realize fuel scarcity started november in december 2015 and lasted till april 2016?

2016 is when? last century?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by shekauvsbuhari: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
The yorubas who hyped him to power are too ashamed to show their faces. They are hiding in their houses in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

Grasshopper like you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

I have never seen a more useless person than you! Go and curse the day you were born. People are frustrated and you are talking nonsense. So the fuel scarcity i have been experencing for a week now is a mud from the SE and SS. You should have been born a pig. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
They are too ashamed and embarrassed about what Buhari has become......MONUMENTAL FAILURE and a byword for INCOMPETENCE.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by odesifo: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Shut up there!!
God punish you, buhari and all his followers bastards. How will the country ever be good when u chicken heart fools can't even see the truth and say it,rubbish.
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bigtt76(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sad how we all fail to understand why there's scarcity of petroleum products and rush to blame all on Buhari undecided

Is Buhari the owner of the tankers supplying the fuel stations?
Is Buhari, the driver of the tankers?
Is Buhari the president-general of PENGASSAN who called the strike?
Is Buhari the owner of NECODE Nigeria that sacked some staff triggering union action?
Has NNPC said no fuel at the various depots i the country?
Is Buhari the owner of filling stations that fail to ensure the products are sold?
Is Buhari the filling station staff that refused to sell to motorists during the day but sell to touts and black marketers at night to make surplous gain?

Until we all come to realize that we are only doing ourselves by inflicting all these sufferings on our fellow country men, we won't get anywhere undecided ....curse me if you like but thats just the truth.

Even if a Christian president, Igbo President, South-South President, South West President or Biafra President is installed, it won't eliminate the greed with which our people see one another.

Enjoy the holidays.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Olafisoyem: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Rubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by adedehinbo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who cares! Next time, don't shiit on people's frustrations by making useless comment that can only come from a mad man.

Just an advice.
many of u re just frustrated looking for who to vent ur anger on,the reasons why Nigerians re not blaming the govt is just that everyone has looked beyond sentiments,why can't channel ur complaints to those dealers who re hoarding fuel to make more money in this festive period,i know u would be happy to see this govt fails but it won't work
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Awoleesu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
dust144:
If you blame him, he will tell you he is not aware of the fuel scarcity.
Yeah! The symptoms of a protracted ear infection...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.