Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" (25284 Views)

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Christmas is here Again!!!... Chickens 4sale! *Tokunbo chicken =N 700 *Fairly Used chicken =N 450 *London Used chicken =N330 *Stolen chicken =N 250 + free curry . *Blind chicken =N 195 *Deaf nd Dumb chicken =N 175 *Cripple chicken =N 140 *Sick chicken =N 110 *Ebola chicken =N 70 + free maggi star Contact Me on whatsApp for urs.07059956980 Dont thank me o Wat are we friends for??.. Happy Christmas in Advance.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Wikinaija(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Top 10 Best Nigerian Collabo In 2017 That Burst Brain

http://wepublicisenaija.com/top-10-best-nigerian-collabo-2017-burst-brain
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by CaptainFM1: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
So if you are poor, you should hobnob with poor man Na double poverty go follow you if you do that!
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Mak4web(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin

In another news: mtn season of surprises continue
see my signature
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Dramadiddy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
corneremperor:

If you think any part of that song is meant to be "Deep", then your issues are obviously deeper than you think. The song is completely meaningless and has no depth to it. Its just a party song, ode. Find a meaningful song to make your point next time sir
lol en dey catch inspiration for the song
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
corneremperor:

If you think any part of that song is meant to be "Deep", then your issues are obviously deeper than you think. The song is completely meaningless and has no depth to it. Its just a party song, ode. Find a meaningful song to make your point next time sir

The song is trash, but that word "if you no get money hide your face" is deep. If you don't understand why. No problem.
When you grow up in few years time. You will understand.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by yboy50(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
DAT why I keep tell me snapping with me dose not make dem rich like me
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by jaytime(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
True that. Success is not photographically transmitted.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Snapping with rich well known people helps one's career, if and only if u know how to use it well and when to use it.
It's another step in bringing credibility to one's buisness, but make sure you are good ,humble and efficient with your services to the public as well.

Then Viam! Your clientele starts growing.

That's one secret.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
There’s being rich and there’s having wealth that spreads the two are completely different don’t hate on anyone regardless

1 Like

Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Laple0541(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Snapping pictures with them truly doesn't make you a rich man but COULD OPEN AN AMPLE OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU...If Pato like make him de snap with Agberos' na him sabi.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nasir123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
infoservant:
A very good advice, youths need to make the best use of their time instead of following celebrities upandown, chasing influential men upandown just to take pics with them. av met with many great men in the past, chat with them but never took pix with them. am only concerned to have words with them, learn from them so that I will be great.

True word!
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
corneremperor:

Mr release your own meaningful song let's dig.

Useless people would just come on Nairaland and sound like elites who live better lives..
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
true talk
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Aliyman1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
am walking away out of this country
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by ottohan: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Any pussy beater around....pls leave patoranking!! Fcking with rich dicks can make one successful in life....I mean it
Mumu
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
corneremperor:

Nor mind the ode. Only a foolish musician will say if you don't have money hide your face. The fans are average to poor living people so what's the essence of saying 'if you nor get money hide your face you see why na only 2face be legend for naija music industry? Because he nor fit make such foolish statement
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by millionboi2: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
goan sitdown mr man.
you dey dia dey tweet rubbish while Erikson don go international.
Hahahaha

You beta change.

#u never rich
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
cruchenutii:

The song is trash, but that word "if you no get money hide your face" is deep. If you don't understand why. No problem.
When you grow up in few years time. You will understand.

Na poverty dey worry you. Oloriburuku werey
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by AmAlbert(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Wayasay, tell em o, ogolo no be open eye o
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by nimoshakir: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by deafeyez: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Have you ever head the saying "your association determines your destination " If you hang out with losers, you'll forever be a loser. Step up or go home!
Most successfully made men never shares their success. However, walking with people who has vision can put u on edge.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Oyebee91(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
passyhansome:
[b][/b]
&over2. 5?
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
deafeyez:

Most successfully made men never shares their success.
However, walking with people who has vision can put u on edge.
Huh?
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by jimyjames(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
a hand shake with a rich man can take u place's
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by deafeyez: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Huh?
Any problem bro.
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by BagWay: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
i do this
i do that
im a lonely
dont need anybody to come and hang with me.
this is for my hommies who ddnt change on me
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by Deflorence(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
True talk bro
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by samisj4real(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
goan sitdown mr man.
you dey dia dey tweet rubbish while Erikson don go international.
Which ERICKSON?
Re: Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" by whonamehelp(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
samisj4real:
Which ERICKSON?
Tekno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter / Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.