Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday (25050 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Yungkid101(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Commonwealth of Zion Assembly’s (COZA) Senior Pastor,  Biodun Fatoyinbo, is back with sweet words for his wife who just turned a year older today.

Pastorr Biodun who took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt post to his wife, Modele, wrote; ”Happy Birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE !Modele, you have made living on earth heavenly, you are the greatest gift from God to my life! Thank you for loving me exceptionally! I love you!”.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/have-living-earth-heavenly-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-celebrates-wife-birthday/

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
HBD, mrs COZA!
More tithe funds into ur account!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by yemitexcel(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2017
happy birthday mummy COZA

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ See dem jollificating on my people's money...

Milking members dry... Good business. ∆

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nutase: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sweet mouth indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Enjoy heaven on earth here ,because the way you people collect tithe and donations and use it to sponsor actresses, I doubt you will see the real heaven.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by marooh: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
He who find wife find better knife grin

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by buygala(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Maybe she is the one who advised him to go into Ministry business, thus making his life on earth heavenly smiley

Why won't his life be heavenly when he can afford not to give a robust response to an allegation of adultery and still have his sheeple continue funding his heaven on earth, while they await enjoying their heaven when they die sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Wikinaija(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Top 10 Best Nigerian Collabo In 2017 That Burst Brain\

http://wepublicisenaija.com/top-10-best-nigerian-collabo-2017-burst-brain

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Christmas is here Again!!!...
Chickens 4sale!

*Tokunbo chicken =N 700

*Fairly Used chicken =N 450

*London Used chicken =N330

*Stolen chicken =N 250 + free curry

*Blind chicken =N 195

*Deaf nd Dumb chicken =N 175

*Cripple chicken =N 140

*Sick chicken =N 110

*Ebola chicken =N 70 + free maggi star

Contact our Toll Free line O7OTOLLFREE

Happy Christmas in Advance.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by free2ryhme: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Happy birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by humilitypays(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Comments from nairalanders can cure a mad man; Seun needs to open a deliverance ministry because nairalanders and their comments have been delivering souls cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by psalmhorah(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
see how that pastor fresh. !!

pastor owambe !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Standardcosting(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
What beats my imagination is how people still attend his church (musical concert)

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by lilmax(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
how old is this man?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by bobaydavid(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Happy birthday Mummy in Israel. Indeed you are Lovable
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by arofemites(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
It must be heaven. When sure money is flowing.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by tydi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Enjoy heaven on earth here ,because the way you people collect tithe and donations and use it to sponsor actresses, I doubt you will see the real heaven.

Matthew 7:1-5 - NIV: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Auduambless(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please can some one who read science laboratory technology in polytechnic apply direct entry into Nigeria's universities
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
robustly for those who can relate. Happy Xmas!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by geostrata(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Special thanks to Cavarjal for allowing himself to be used by village people to destroy the match

Barcelona 3 vs 0 Real Madrid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Threebear(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
tydi:

Matthew 7:1-5 - NIV: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
Everyone will be judged, you yourself aren't excluded. You will still account for all your sins. After death comes judgement.

7 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Kolababe: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
He should not bother going to heaven again then

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by passyhansome(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE, NOT TO TALK OVER A MAN OF GOD,
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by hopefulLandlord: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tell your husband to give his "Robust Reply", its been years already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
sad

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by shammahyaro(f): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
With her beauty she has indeed made life heavenly for him
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Where was she, when he dey chop that girl snail?

Robustly sucking her mangoes too.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

if i use words to describe your condition , seun will send someone to ban me again .. So Let me allow you to enjoy Ur ignorance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Nigeria’s Growing Atheist Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.