Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Should I Marry Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Because Of Love? (511 Views)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Because Of Love? by spv1: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
SHOULD I MARRY BECAUSE OF LOVE?
I am sure you have probably heard your parents or at least one couple, say "I REGRETTED EVER MARRYING YOU" but my question is, were they ever in love? The answer is obviously "yes" so how did they get to the point of regret
Like in the movies, the beautiful Juliet wants to marry the handsome Romeo, why you may ask, because they are crazy in love.
Right now a lot of couples that once said " I would walk a thousand miles for you" and who gave poetic oxymoron like " I WOULD CLIMB 7 MOUNTAINS AND SWIM 7 SEAS FOR YOU " and "I WOULD CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU " are at the verge of breaking apart and the grenade called "REALITY" is about to explode right before their eyes.
I recently came across a shocking report, it revealed that 1 out of every 2 marriages in America ends up in a divorce, that's 50% of every marriage will end in a divorce.
So my dear, the fact that your love is a strong as " Prince Charming and Cinderella" doesn't mean it will end happily ever after.
Love is not a good enough reason for marriage, the feeling and tingly effect of liking someone or having feelings for them will wear off with time especially when you are married. Marriage is more than just feelings, marriage involves a lot and marriage needs to be built on a strong foundation, feelings and emotions is not strong enough for your marriage to be built on.
Any marriage built on feelings alone is a big crash waiting to happen!
Don't just walk down the aisle with someone just because you have feelings for each other, don't let movies deceive you. Before you get married, seek counsel and approach it with wisdom and don't rush in it. Marry for attitude and character not just love, and I am sure you will be having a "happily ever after" marriage.
Next i'd be talking on" WHY LOVE DIES".
if you are having any issues in your relationship or marriage and need help contact me at " livingtheunlimitedlife@gmail.com" or message me on facebook @ livingtheunlimitedlife.
Thank you
Re: Should I Marry Because Of Love? by Blazing8(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmmn true...
Re: Should I Marry Because Of Love? by Tweak(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Following.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!!! The Power Of Love / I Lost My Virginity Due I Phone 6 / Could This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.