Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (12514 Views)

How Android Smartphones Are Slowly Turning Into Commodities - Naijatechguy / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by pressplay55: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Mustack:

its all yours bro.. find the specify ROM for you phone...
also you must be a practical geek otherwise you'll end up bricking your device.
pls check ur email.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by princemillla(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Custom rom is good but not advisable..... Nothing is as good as keeping ur warranty safe. Many people don't know what it means to flash custom rom, more so the caution that comes with it.

On the topic, no matter how hard Google makes their Os, there will always be a way... Wen dey introduced frp on 5.1, hackers find their way. So Oreo no different, it's just a matter of time
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by fuckboys: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2018
OGeeKush:
Mustack:
i love the way CyanogenMod rebranded to lineage OS. It doesn't make it an Android test projects anymore, it's now a stand alone operating system. I'm running lineage 14.1 on my Galaxy s4

You should try more of aroma builds than unofficial builds, cool boot animations and de-odexed rom, you can odex and de-odex on an aroma build, then power it with an alucard kernel from JDCteam, my s4 feels like a machine on my hands, my notification light is now Christmas lights grin

DAMN I FÜCKING HATE THE IPHONE!!!!, iPhone users can't understand this feeling cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by spongebob0006(f): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Newsprex:

That app was downloaded from an unknown source. So, it need to analyzed and scanned before it can enter ya phone
please help out on this: I just got my phone, 2g ram 16g internal memory but if I wanna send sth to my fone maybe tru xender or Bluetooth, it keeps showing insufficient space and there is more dan enof space on it. sometimes, the applications force stop on its own..... please help out, what do I do?. tanx
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by OGeeKush(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:
i love the way CyanogenMod rebranded to lineage OS. It doesn't make it an Android test projects anymore, it's now a stand alone operating system. I'm running lineage 14.1 on my Galaxy s4

You should try more of aroma builds than unofficial builds, cool boot animations and de-odexed rom, you can odex and de-odex on an aroma build, then power it with an alucard kernel from JDCteam, my s4 feels like a machine on my hands, my notification light is now Christmas lights grin

DAMN I FÜCKING HATE THE IPHONE!!!!, iPhone users can't understand this feeling cheesy

You sabi broo.. grin, i juz changed from s4 to m8 ni.. s4 get better development tho. Jdc roms are the best for s4.. lineage forever!!
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by zinosleek(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
bravesoul247:
Nice one. Patiently waiting till I get the update in my TECNO spark

Must we know the phone you are using?
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by bravesoul247(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
TechEnthusiast:

must you quote my post?
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by olayinkajnr(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:

True. I tested Lineage OS 14.1 and RR5.5.8 on my Galaxy Note 4.

It was very dope but some nonsense bugs made me to flash back my lovely Nemesis Refined

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by fuckboys: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
olayinkajnr:

True. I tested Lineage OS 14.1 and RR5.5.8 on my Galaxy Note 4.

It was very dope but some nonsense bugs made me to flash back my lovely Nemesis Refined
did you flash nightly or unofficial build?
Most unofficial and aroma builds really Ave bugs
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by olayinkajnr(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:
did you flash nightly or unofficial build?
Most unofficial and aroma builds really Ave bugs

Actually we only have unofficial builds for our device (Galaxy Note 4).

And the developer is not longer interested in releasing builds anymore.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by fuckboys: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Actually we only have unofficial builds for our device (Galaxy Note 4).

And the developer is not longer interested in releasing builds anymore.
No, not them, it's the users. They lose interest when they feel people are not really into what they do anymore. For s4 the developers are side and zatoichi, if you have an account on XDA, you can contact them and let them know you guys (note 4 users) are still interested in their works. That's how I do with side and zatoichi. They're almost through with Oreo 15.1 for s4 now,

The problem is from note 4 users who doesn't show interest in their works anymore not them.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Ukalejohn(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
bravesoul247:
Nice one. Patiently waiting till I get the update in my TECNO spark
Mtcheeeew tecno grin
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by stanboy28(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Patiently waiting for Samsung to release it for my s7 edge
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
careytommy7:

Stop telling them. They are too block-headed to understand.
they need to know
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
bravesoul247:
Which device be this?
jiayu s3 basic.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
OGeeKush:
cool
awesome
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
pressplay55:

pls check ur email.
alit
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by olayinkajnr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:
No, not them, it's the users. They lose interest when they feel people are not really into what they do anymore. For s4 the developers are side and zatoichi, if you have an account on XDA, you can contact them and let them know you guys (note 4 users) are still interested in their works. That's how I do with side and zatoichi. They're almost through with Oreo 15.1 for s4 now,

The problem is from note 4 users who doesn't show interest in their works anymore not them.

Or let me say the guy that ported Lineage OS 14.1 for us ain't interest anymore in updating it.

Though we have another guy, he's more interested in porting Touchwiz Nougat for us. He's gone far already. He hated AOSP that's why he didn't pick up the project.

I no fit use S4, i would have checked it out.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:

Yea they can't... Getting new ROM is sweet... MADos is really trying to support my phone right from 4.4.4 to 8.1.0
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
OGeeKush:

You sabi broo.. grin, i juz changed from s4 to m8 ni.. s4 get better development tho. Jdc roms are the best for s4.. lineage forever!!
Linage is trying as well also MADos is trying as well.
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
TechEnthusiast:

let him keep waiting.

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by jobbers: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
oh
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:

Truly is there's no support they'll drop interest..
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
8.1.0 Orio. On jiayu s3 basic 2015 mobile.

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by fuckboys: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mustack:

Linage is trying as well also MADos is trying as well.
lineage was formerly CyanogenMod, all other customs ROMs are based on Cyanogen. You can't compare
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckboys:
lineage was formerly CyanogenMod, all other customs ROMs are based on Cyanogen. You can't compare
Yes I know
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Geenickel(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mustack:

you have two ways... if. you can tutor yourself from YouTube or you look for someone around to teach you one on one... ass for me am currently serving in Niger state...

Please can i get a stock/custom Rom fr my tecno l8 plus
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Mustack: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Geenickel:

Please can i get a stock/custom Rom fr my tecno l8 plus

the reason why infinix and tecno are not getting custom ROM supported by developer is because its not popularly use overseas except here in Nigeria and other Africa country.. but I was able to get a custom ROM but its base on lollypop.

https://www.needrom.com/download/tecno-l8-plus/

mind you everything must be sure before proceedings proceeding... user warned...
Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by PhonePlanet(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
cool

Re: How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know by Geenickel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mustack:

the reason why infinix and tecno are not getting custom ROM supported by developer is because its not popularly use overseas except here in Nigeria and other Africa country.. but I was able to get a custom ROM but its base on lollypop.

https://www.needrom.com/download/tecno-l8-plus/

mind you everything must be sure before proceedings proceeding... user warned...

How do I install please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Data Bundle / Where Can I Download Full Movies? / New Etisalat 1gb Cheat 100% Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.