Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (63697 Views)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by zion69(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Is it not obvious? Couple shared photo of themselves kissing, and we know this festive period a lot of this will happen.
But what bothers me the most is that their baby is not even showing interest.
Fee your eyes above.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/lovely-photo-of-couple-kissing-but-their-baby-does-not-show-one-bit-of-interest/

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by zion69(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by GraGra247(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
The baby be like, "kissing is boring".

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by whitebeard(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
She is like do I really have to tag along, this is surprisingly not disgusting..!

How come Africa's definition of kissing is different from the white..man I will go with the white definition anytime.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by IfeomaRash(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
She knows that what mummy and daddy are doing is not meant for her tiny eyes.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by sisisioge: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin

I'm more worried about the baby's lips...I hope it turns out just well for her grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by samsam69(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
She be like "what's all this?"

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by samsam69(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
She be like "what's all this,?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by lilmax(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
from this pic, it isn't hard to tell the woman is possessed
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Pappyto: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
She's like here we go again.
The one wey you kiss inside never reach Abi?

14 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by dahunsy(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat#She sabi say all na scam naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by JuneOctober(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

I'm more worried about the baby's lips...I hope it turns out just well for her grin

Lmao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by nonut: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
The baby cheeks be like pomo.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by davodyguy: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Looks like someone calling the attention of the little girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Baby no like bad thing

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Aikayy: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tt[i][/i]
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Hotzone(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

What happened to her lips....evil brewing up in little mind since u were kid

7 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Deo1986(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Maybe whoever took the photo interests the kid more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Funky123(f): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

lol.....Baddest
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Hawlahscho(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
See as the wife chest flat like my chest. The husband dey use earring self. sad

The baby con dey look like an elderly woman.

None of my business anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by anitapreeti(f): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cute
The hair is too full for that lil girl

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by mrMeen(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
the way she purse her lips tho.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by MisterDreamz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mr Photographer! Are you not done?

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
The baby knows that the man is not her biological father, their gateman is her father

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Jamexjulius(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin shocked
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Learnstuffs: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
That baby is damn bored grin

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by noskcid(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

Are you a photo investigator grin

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Oyebee91(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
K
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by BuariCopyPaste: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Did the wife spray furniture paint on her face

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by mrsaintman: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:
She is like do I really have to tag along, this is surprisingly not disgusting..!

How come Africa's definition of kissing is different from the white..man I will go with the white definition anytime.
how white people the take kiss abeg

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by muller101(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
This girl go wicked die grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cute..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.