Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names (559 Views)

Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names by CPriest: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
More than 12 months ago, I decided to work out a way to promote domain names. I've been away from Nairaland simply because of that objective.

We're not there yet, but we are moving closer everyday. A few people may still remember the bits of contribution to domainers back then.

So what is there for NL domainers from us today?

1. We launched a beautiful website to promote premium domain names
2. We launched a domain name mag
3. We setup an online shop to sell (and receive payments) for domain names

In summary we solved some of the challenges domainers encounter.

I would not mention the specifics - since we cater to a global market and not Nigeria alone.

So if you've got good domain names list them here (and the minimum price you will sell them for) and we'll be willing to promote the ones we think has great potential.

We are going to start a partnership where we put up select domain names and call people to "share" in its acquisition and maintenance. You get a percentage of the sales when the name is sold or auctioned. 2018 will rock!
Re: Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names by Dmayor7(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2017
were is your website link na
Re: Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names by CPriest: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Sorry I won't be able to disclose that now.

Dmayor7:
were is your website link na
Re: Let's Market/broker Your Domain Names by Dmayor7(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
CPriest:
Sorry I won't be able to disclose that now.

Are you really serious?

I should give you my domain names for you to market but you won't tell me the website link you will market it on.

Are you really for real?

(1) (Reply)

Best SEO Tricks, Tips & Hacks / Block Chain Web Developer Needed / Help It's Urgent, Bank Card That Accepts Online Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.