Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria (1067 Views)

How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy A ".ng" Domain In Nigeria? And How Good Is Blue Host? / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Dething: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Hi Guys please I need advice. I have a website I have been working on for some years now. I hosted it in the US for security reasons and efficiency according to advice but unfortunately for over two years I could not launch it so I got tired of paying to the service. I know hosting in Nigeria might be cheaper but I want to be sure its safe too. What I am doing on the website it's fully Nigerian though t's expected to see traffic from all over the world but it's strictly a Nigeria inpired content.

Please can I get a cheap and safe local Host that can manage a huge website with a lot of data?

Sorry I am not an IT person so my terms may not be fully right.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Dething:
Hi Guys please I need advice. I have a website I have been working on for some years now. I hosted it in the US for security reasons and efficiency according to advice but unfortunately for over two years I could not launch it so I got tired of paying to the service. I know hosting in Nigeria might be cheaper but I want to be sure its safe too. What I am doing on the website it's fully Nigerian though t's expected to see traffic from all over the world but it's strictly a Nigeria inpired content.

Please can I get a cheap and safe local Host that can manage a huge website with a lot of data?

Sorry I am not an IT person so my terms may not be full right.
Hosting in Nigeria is same as PHCN, you pay for service you didn't use.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by psucc(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Nigeria itself is not safe and steady. How do you get that in your site.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Dething: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2019
donsheddy1:
Hosting in Nigeria is same as PHCN, you pay for service you didn't use.

Really? I was just tired of paying in USD. It's kind of expensive for me.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by resosdigital(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Dething:

Really? I was just tired of paying in USD. It's kind of expensive for me.

my advice is to swap to namecheap their shared hosting is the cheapest most reliable foriegn host you can use

1 Like

Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Bigboy289(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Dething:

U can try Abollyhost
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by MrCoker: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Dething: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigboy289:
U can try Abollyhost

Thanks, let me check them.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Bigboy289(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dething:

Thanks, let me check them.
Alright
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
A good web hosting company will always have the best stable server with 100% Uptime.

We have carried out a Research on this to juxtapose web hosting company in Nigeria , we have gathered our result

Read More

https://www.dailynewser.com/2019/05/17/we-discovered-a-good-web-hosting-company-with-the-best-server/
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by ecafehosting(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dething:

e-Cafe Hosting is the field of web hosting business since 2013. We are providing free seo features, free domain registration, free migration, 24/7 robust support and weekly offside backup solution. We are offering SSD drives In all the plans we have. Faster SSD drives reduce the site loading speed tremendously.

e-Cafe Hosting Limited servers delivers the hardware, specs and customization you need to power your mission-critical applications. With e-Cafe Hosting robust global network presence and comprehensive Connectivity Solutions, nowhere is off-limits.

We do not make empty promises nor guarantees. And to assure you that this claim is true, we are offering Industry Leading 30 Days Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked!

We also offer 50% off with free .com.ng domain and free SSL certificate, free site lock to protect your website against malware.

Visit: https://www.ecafehosting.com

50% Coupon Code: ECH50OFF (If we didn't meet up with our promise 99.9% up to 100% Uptime, we will refund you)

Chat us on WhatsApp or call: 08035226795

Thank you
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Neddstark: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dething:

Its not too safe. Lately I have migrated much of my sites to mochahost. Relatively inexpensive.
If you must use Nigerian hosts, use qservers.net, whogohost.com, smartweb or trudigits. Those ones have offices unlike many whiuch are run from bedrooms

1 Like

Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by lastbaff(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neddstark:

Its not too safe. Lately I have migrated much of my sites to mochahost. Relatively inexpensive.
If you must use Nigerian hosts, use qservers.net, whogohost.com, smartweb or trudigits. Those ones have offices unlike many whiuch are run from bedrooms
Mochahost? I had to run away from there after a few months of hosting a new blog. I kept experiencing 501 error and they couldn't do anything about it.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Neddstark: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
lastbaff:

Mochahost? I had to run away from there after a few months of hosting a new blog. I kept experiencing 501 error and they couldn't do anything about it.

You should have talked to their support. Right now 3 years on mocha. Not a single downtime grin
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Bitxzcheck: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Neddstark:

This man, you sure say your sense dey work.. MUMU ass like you recommending Whogohost for someone.. You want to end the carrer he hasn't started..

Check this below

https://www.nairaland.com/4966441/how-whogohost-destroyed-site...flee-nigerian#74850592

https://www.nairaland.com/4974417/whogohost-how-company-finally-succeeded#74979711

https://www.nairaland.com/4984080/whogohost-don-suffer-webhosting-company#75125213

https://www.nairaland.com/4963237/very-poor-experience-whogohost#74804019

https://www.nairaland.com/4965956/hosting-issues#74843713
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Kay512: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Dething:

The only company I have experience with is Qservers and it's fair. Not spectacular; just there.
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Dething: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kay512:

The only company I have experience with is Qservers and it's fair. Not spectacular; just there.

Thanks so much
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by Dething: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria by ecafehosting(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Dething post=80235767][/quote]

Hello,

Give e-Cafe Hosting a try with 50% off. We also own Beta host limited.

Chat us up on WhatsApp at 08035226795

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Free Targeted Traffic Tsunami To Your Websites Using Only Free Meth / Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs / Help Me Build A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.