Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger (1630 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by 190: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2010
How are u nairalander's

Its been a while~
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by Akinagirl(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2010
@na2day? Thanks boo grin
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by na2day2(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

Its not a sensible question, its a dumb question and anyone findin him/herself in this scenario is in kingdom anamalia and should have thot twice b4 walkin dwn the aisle! No1 who refuses to cook cos her husband didn't give her money? No2 who starves because his wife didn't cook?no3 who 'handles' his wife?? I'm sorry poster needs to come up with a sensible scenario- all this is hogwash!

i guess your reply shld be considered sensible, right? SMH!

Akinagirl:

@na2day? Thanks boo  grin

u'r welcome honey  kiss kiss kiss
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by Akinagirl(f): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
kiss kiss kiss.
Well, poster I get you. It was rather exaggerated. But even so. Ladies, whats your take. What should the man do?
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by madlady(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
:-x
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by na2day2(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2010
madlady:

You should  know that I did not post my comment to you.

The poster was not rude in his reply.  You could learn from him. I did not criticize you did that to me. I expected better of you.

the OP agrees with my point and i shld learn what from him again? undecided undecided undecided and yes i expected way better from u of all ppl! angry
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by Kgdavid(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

your memory is a big failure and u shuld neva trust it again. I think u mustve failed english gcse's where did u read me sayin women shuld deny men intimacy? I was pointing out the fact that men who would cheat simply cos the are denied some are sick in the head and should seek proffesional help! No I'm sawy even if the scenario isn't realistic it should at least be sensible! This was just silly silly silly!!!

my point was; you were vocal in taking a stand (for whatever it was you were takin a stand for) on that thread which was basically about denying men sex and i asked if you have an opinion on this one. its obvious you dont so whatever.
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by madlady(f): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2010
:-x
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by Kgdavid(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2010
hmmm you two guys have been some of the most civil on this thread so far. maintain abeg
Re: she will 'beat' him till he dies of hunger by na2day2(m): 3:02am On Apr 05, 2010
madlady:

The @Poster  did not agree with you he asked me a question about my LAST statement.

You could learn how not be rude to a reply from him. You normally answer in a fair and even manner.

Please read my 1st and 2nd reply before you pass confrontational judgements on me. angry angry angry angry

u shld read ur 3rd reply b4 i pass another confrontational judgement on u! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused Should I Date Her? / Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! / Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.