Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? (1806 Views)

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
JackBizzle:
Just came back from church.

I just need to wash away the bullshite I endured throughout the service

LOL

MAKE SURE TO USE HYPO!
wink
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
johnydon22:
LOL not necessarily but true most of the times

Deliverance sessions especially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by 1Sharon(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
mujahid777:

Well,ill only speak for Islam.Allah(SWT) doesn't prefer you; how can someone who totally rejects him be better than one who believes in him,albeit,in a distorted form.

The question is , someone who doesn't believe in Allah is better off than someone who worships another god.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Martinez19(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2017
1Sharon:

Deliverance sessions especially
Deliverance is a grand circus. The control clergymen wield over people is astonishing.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by mujahid777(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2017
CoolUsername:

Bill Gates is better than Osama bin Laden. True or false?
False.bin Laden despite his flaws,in the eyes of Allah,is far better than bill gates.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by mujahid777(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2017
dalaman:

Which one is distorted form? Allah isn't the same God idea as many of the other God ideas out there. They are totally different.
Even pagans believe in a supreme God.By distortion,i meant they attributing to him human traits like anthropomorphism and children.God in its purest form is only found in Islam.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by dalaman: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

Even pagans believe in a supreme God.By distortion,i meant they attributing to him human traits like anthropomorphism and children.God in its purest form is only found in Islam.

The idea of God you've been made to accept as the purest is the one Islam indoctrinated you with.

Ask a Hindu or a christian and they'll tell you that their Gods are in the purest form.

Islam has its idea of God that is different from other religions. It doesn't make it better, it just means it's different. That's all there is to it.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by CoolUsername: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
mujahid777:

False.bin Laden despite his flaws,in the eyes of Allah,is far better than bill gates.

Yup! So you see, in Islam, terrorists are better than atheist philanthropists. What a pathetic belief system!

No wonder Mohammed forbids the eating of pigs, it would be cannibalism.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by mujahid777(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
dalaman:

The idea of God you've been made to accept as the purest is the one Islam indoctrinated you with.

Ask a Hindu or a christian and they'll tell you that their Gods are in the purest form.

Islam has its idea of God that is different from other religions. It doesn't make it better, it just means it's different. That's all there is to it.
We believe in one indivisible absolute being-its that simple.They also do,but in addition,they believe He begets children,or that He becomes human,or that He is also a trinity or that he can die...
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
mujahid777:

no wonder Islam is synonymous to terrorism. I mean Allah prefers a terrorist to a philanthropist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy On Erica Came To Pass As BBNaija Disqualify Erica / A Message To Budaatum / Argument With A Pastor Over Handcachief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.