Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Message To Budaatum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Budaatum (1776 Views)

A Message To Budaatum / Budaatum's Confusion / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Since we don't agree,you accuse me of failing to understand,being lazy in thought, being easily dismissed, having this or that above my intellect,etc.
But a failure to understand is different from an understanding of failure.
You have failed to determine anything that deserves my agreement when we disagree.
Also, I don't need your faith in me or the faith of someone that lies against me.
I am now asking you to stop lying against me when we disagree or when I disagree with anyone.
In fact, nobody should accuse me falsely because we don't agree.
I will report anyone that fails to desist from this act to the mods.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2021
I advised that the next time you create one of these you mention me in the body of the op because merely mentioning in thread title does not flag up a mention.

Below is my response.

budaatum:

Let this be clear! I am not accusing you of not understanding. That is not an accusatory crime. I am accusing you of being lazy, and only laziness would make you mix up the two so!

With that hopefully clear, let the relationship be meaningless or stop being lazy and take responsibility to let the onus make you go back over our discussions to seek that which you do not understand so you can make the relationship meaningful, because my faith and love for you does not include dying for you Hell, nor does it include brainwashing you since unbrainwashed you is what I admire so much about you in the first place.

I have undying immense faith that if you use that very powerful computer brain in that skull of your mind you will understand. You just need to have faith in you and know the choice is entirely your's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:
I advised that the next time you create one of these you mention me in the body of the op because merely mentioning in thread title does not flag up a mention.

Below is my response.

R.I.P to your false accusations.
Let this be the last day unless you don't respect yourself.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

R.I.P to your false accusations.
Let this be the last day unless you don't respect yourself.

Stop threatening buda. You are powerless.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Stop threatening buda. You are powerless.

Let this be the end.
Your power doesn't amaze me.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Let this be the end.
Your power doesn't amaze me.

You have that power at least. You may at any time you desire, choose to stop responding to buda.

The power you do lack is that which determines if buda responds to you or not.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Let this be the last day budaatum and I will ever talk about anything.
budaatum has proven to be nothing but someone that lazily and falsely accuses others for no reason.
Case closed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6476995/what-prefer
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/6476995/what-prefer

I command you to keep repeating it till you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Message To Budaatum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2021
I remember a thread where HellVictorinho made a false accusation against buda, out of all Nairalanders only Maximus came to refute and debunked the false accusation.
Well that's what well-meaning neighbours do but that doesn't guarantee that buda and Max worships the same God. NO! smiley

budaatum:

You have that power at least. You may at any time you desire, choose to stop responding to buda. The power you do lack is that which determines if buda responds to you or not.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I command you to keep repeating it till you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder whom you think you are that you would be commanding buda but can not command yourself!
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I remember a thread where HellVictorinho made a false accusation against buda, out of all Nairalanders only Maximus came to refute and debunked the false accusation.
Well that's what well-meaning neighbours do but that doesn't guarantee that buda and Max worships the same God. NO! smiley

Keep supporting nonsense by accusing me falsely of making a false accusation towards a hypocrite/liar.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

I wonder whom you think you are that you would be commanding buda but can not command yourself!

Bah kirah yeh ovor gegwoon mikehvieh weh Hell Victorinho udeneh
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Bah kirah yeh ovor gegwoon mikehvieh weh Hell Victorinho udeneh

HellVictorinho:

Am I the one that introduced her to the person that lied to her when she was a teenager so that she will marry him and give birth to seven children amidst poverty?

Am I the one that made all her brothers, sisters,uncles,aunts and in-laws incapable of helping her??

Am I the one that threatened in the name of wickedness to evict her from the symbol of wretchedness she calls an apartment last month?

Do you know the hardship I have also experienced since the day I was born?

What if I tell you that I,my mum,my dad and my siblings live apart

My family has foundational issues.

Your posts have not been helping matters.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

My mum needs the money a lot.
She works in a private school called Margdave Schools but her salary is not enough to care for 7 children.
She also works in the farm.
She's suffering a lot.
You can call her to confirm.
Her number is 08033791034.

If you don't help her,the situation might only get worse.
But if you are willing to help,let me know so that I will ask her for her account number and post it here.
Her phone has issues so she won't be able to text it to you.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=102452229][/quote]

This wasn't meant for you.

But you are mocking my mother.

You are worse than Boko Haram.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The issue is data.
I use Freebasics to access Nairaland.
Could you help me with airtime, please?
My number is 09093543781(9mobile)
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=102452424][/quote]

This makes you happy, right?

Continue
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:
I will get some foodstuff.
Polaris Bank.
Thanks.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=102452631][/quote]

Is that all
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Bread and groundnuts(hustler type)
Wetin remain?
My background is becoming worse.
And my efforts in the school aren't enough despite the long hours I spend there.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

Worst than yourself who seems to spend a lot of time on Nairaland instead of joining your mother on the farms to assist her with her burden so she does less and is less worried and less wretched?

I don't think you help your mother on the farm at all, hell. If you did help your mother on the farm, you would be far too busy than to be posting rubbish on Nairaland. In fact, you now make me feel guilty for helping you waste your time here instead of on the farm helping your mother!
budaatum:

It does not work that way I don't think. It's like me trying to tell you not to speak to me the way you've been speaking to me. I mean, since I am not your mummy or your God or the person who buys you your data, I might as well command the wind, don't you think?

Besides, have you not been reaping what you sowed? After all, if you had been respectful to buda would buda not be respectful to you?

You try it and lets see. Respect buda and let's see if buda will respect you in return. In fact, scrap that. You just respect yourself and let's see if buda will not respect you too.

But do note. buda will inform HellVictorinho if HellVictorinho direspects HellVictorinho!
budaatum:

I don't want anything from you hell, and I'm not insulting you for not agreeing with me neither. In fact, you not agreeing in general is the reason I have such immense faith in you because it shows you are not an easily brainwashed sheepie, which, if you bothered to read, you'd know buda appreciates.

If some Lord God commanded you Hell, saying, "Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat; But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die", you, Hell, will not believe it, but you are just currently too lazy to pluck the fruit and eat to find out if you will die or not. You currently lazily believe you will not die but I have faith that one day you will pluck the fruit and eat and see so you know if it is true that you will surely die or not.

Yes, I love you hell. And I am amused at your lack of understanding, and at your laziness to seek understanding. But I have immense faith that you will ask and seek and knock one day until you do understand.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
This thread is meaningless thanks to budaatum.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
A001:

Stop quoting me unnecessarily to make silly remarks. If you're looking for who start an e-fight with, avoid my moniker.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

budaatum keeps condemning me in the name of Biblical bullshit

You need to provide links so people see how buda entered into your mind.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by HappyPagan: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Hey budaatum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
HappyPagan:
Hey budaatum

This is a weird thread for you to be hey budaing me!
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2021
HappyPagan:
Hey budaatum

By the way, I got a project to discuss with you.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by HappyPagan: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:

By the way, I got a project to discuss with you.
Telegram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:

This is a weird thread for you to be hey budaing me!
lmao this your response killed me "hey budaing me" abeg idont have strength to laugh kai nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

lmao this your response killed me "hey budaing me"
abeg idont have strength to laugh kai nairaland

Abi. Im de hey buda me in my trolls thread, of all places!
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:

Abi. Im de hey buda me in my trolls thread, of all places!
lol you and lordreed must be on some kinda substance today! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Actually, Happy, The Gods are wise, for this is a very good thread to begin. Nag me on telegram though, I don't know how.

Premise: Like for most, the disease is ignorance - the lack of understanding, or understanding only so little.

Project: An organised, technological approach to saving Hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Make Deals With The Devil. / Christianity Or Mithraism, Which One Do You Practice ? / Is The European Union Prophesied In The Bible? Is It The Anti-christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.