Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) (45607 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
lies brother, only cool fm and wazobia broadcasts in English, all other stations are hausa. I stay in Kano, nomansland so spare me your lies

Mad man. No you don't. If you did you'd know there's time for English news in most stations. Pathological liar typing from a red village in aba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by mrMeen(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:

ba ku san yadda ake magana Hausa ba, ku je ku koyi Hausa grin
yayi madam zaki iya koya min.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Sagay212: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

No one is more critical of politicians as I am but like i said. Sometimes it's good the see something positive. The malls, the bridges, the dams. At least you know not every kobo is going to their pocket and they're actually using it for something positive so for me it's encouraging.

Ok ooo. I hear you. Let us continue to encourage them .
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Ibrahimanees: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
I Don tire abeg, among the three major tribes in Nigeria igbos are the smallest yet they always pick fights with those bigger than them. Today igbo Vs afonja
Tomorrow igbo Vs Aboki
Wetin Na, Igbos wey dey my area no be like this at all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

LMAO it's either you're delusional or you're lying to yourself. Keep calling it no man's land, very soon we will come and show you whose land it is. You belong in the forest not the sahel. Mad people, go home!
nonsense, Kano can't do without Igbos same way Lagos can't do without Igbos, we produce alot of iGR for your government and people, you don't know our worth cos you're a commoner , ask your government?. Go to sabon gari market, singer, Bata, bierut, yankaba, kofa ruwa, kofa wanbe, igbos control billions in those markets combined. We feed you and your people everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Ibrahimanees: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
nonsense, Kano can't do without Igbos same way Lagos can't do without Igbos, we produce alot of iGR for your government and people, you don't know our worth cos you're a commoner , ask your government?. Go to sabon gari market, singer, Bata, bierut, yankaba, kofa ruws, kofa wanbe, igboes controls billions in those markets conbine. We feed you and your people everyday
Go back and do it in your state let's see if it's true

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sagay212:

Ok ooo. I hear you. Let us continue to encourage them .

Lol! That's your business if you don't understand what I'm saying. The media shouldn't always be portraying negative stories. Once in a while it's good to see some positive in the news. Even if they don't post it here the people of kano will see it so I don't know why you're getting all riled up.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by TundeHashim(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
2cato:
With all these Yet kano produce the highest amount of beggers and almajiri per state? I shake my head. Kai baba.
Why not show us the picture of beggers and almajiri on row call
What about the longest bridge build by gej

u obviously know nothing about Kano. are u telling me there's no homeless people or beggars of southern origin down the South? Kano, save Lagos and Abuja, is probably the finest city in Nigeria. Prior to entering Kano, I used to believe erroneously that its just one ancient city Mike that. but when I got there, what I saw stunned me...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by TundeHashim(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
I have never seen a state, more progressive agriculture-wise, than Kano! Kanawa are just lit like that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
nonsense, Kano can't do without Igbos same way Lagos can't do without Igbos, we produce alot of iGR for your government and people, you don't know our worth cos you're a commoner , ask your government?. Go to sabon gari market, singer, Bata, bierut, yankaba, kofa ruws, kofa wanbe, igboes controls billions in those markets conbine. We feed you and your people everyday

LMAO! Kaji biri da wando! grin

Kano has been a great commercial city long before your ancestors knew what clothes are. You can keep lying to yourself all you want but I'm warning you, the day your igbo kinsmen will test our hospitality and make the mistake of saying the things you're saying on live TV I trust you'll find yourself homeless in aba soon.

We can't do without igbos why don't you go back to your region and build a state half as developed as kaduna let alone kano. Confused people! cheesy

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

LMAO! Kaji biri da wando! grin

Kano has been a great commercial city long before your ancestors knew what clothes are. You can keep lying to yourself all you want but I'm warning you, the day your igbo kinsmen will test our hospitality and make the mistake of saying the things you're saying on live TV I trust you'll find yourself homeless in aba soon.

We can't do without igbos why don't you go back to your region and build a state half as developed as kaduna let alone kano. Confused people! cheesy
Ibrahimanees:

Go back and do it in your state let's see if it's true
we can't because we've invested billions of naira already here, only of we can take them along and watch how you'll die in poverty. Have you been to Milton Park hotel in nomansland, an igboman single handed built a hotel worth billions of naira, you want to him go and leave his investment for you almajiris abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by FriendNG: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
victorazyvictor:
President of the north
No Buhari single work in Kano yet.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by FriendNG: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Antipob777:
Join all the Five south East state, they are not quarter to kano state.

Igbos will never show face on this thread.

The North far developed than the SE. No wonder if you go to onitsha and Aba together with owerri you see many hungry people and beggars.

PMB has performed very well and come 2019, he has our votes.

A minute silence for our late Dilector Cownu the pig and coward.

I am yet to see Buhari single work in Kano.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
we can't because we've invested billions of naira already here, only of we can take them along and watch how you'll die in poverty. Have you been to Milton Park hotel in nomansland, an igboman single handed built a hotel worth billions of naira, you want to him go and leave his investment for you almajiris abi? undecided

What kind of stupidity is This? You leave your house to go and feed others? grin so what you're saying is your people are cursed?

All the billions of naira only to leave it behind once the purge begins? You lot define effortless stupidity. grin

Like i said you're clueless. Kano has been a great commercial city even in the days when your ancestors were swinging from one tree to another grin

Keep lying to yourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by FriendNG: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
slowice:
Wow... Am impressed by the level of development in kano... Federal presence is big there too

Majority of what I posted are built by state government not Federal.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by olasco18(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
nonsense, Kano can't do without Igbos same way Lagos can't do without Igbos, we produce alot of iGR for your government and people, you don't know our worth cos you're a commoner , ask your government?. Go to sabon gari market, singer, Bata, bierut, yankaba, kofa ruwa, kofa wanbe, igbos control billions in those markets combined. We feed you and your people everyday
jst tell me wen last u visit ur village idiot..instead of u to appreciate kano fr making ur live meaningful bt u ar condemning......idiot only God knws wat u will av turn to if nt because of kano.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Ibrahimanees: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

What kind of stupidity is This? You leave your house to go and feed others? grin so what you're saying is your people are cursed?

All the billions of naira only to leave it behind once the purge begins? You lot define effortless stupidity. grin

Like i said you're clueless. Kano has been a great commercial city even in the days when your ancestors were swinging from one tree to another grin

Keep lying to yourselves.
Don't mind him. Too much alcohol can change someone's brain upside down permanently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by FriendNG: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:

ba ku san yadda ake magana Hausa ba, ku je ku koyi Hausa grin

Rufe mana baki. Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by NCP: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:

I Understand The Type Of Intimidation You Are Experiencing From Page One Posts. Take Heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by kitaatita: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
I spent some time in Kano State over 20 years ago. I used to enjoy very cold beer at Rock Castle, Tiga Dam with friends; both male, female and expatriates. I used to take some weekends off lodging there. I hear you can't drink beer in Kano State anymore. I enjoyed the unhurried lifestyle of a typical Kano resident. The people were also very accommodating and simple; and Security was not an issue. Politics, religion and ethnicity has destroyed the allure of Kano. The OP doesn't even sound so accommodating.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
olasco18:

jst tell me wen last u visit ur village idiot..instead of u to appreciate kano fr making ur live meaningful bt u ar condemning......idiot only God knws wat u will av turn to if nt because of kano.....
kiss the truth brother, Ba na son sake magana, kaji?
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
NCP:

I Understand The Type Of Intimidation You Are Experiencing From Page One Posts. Take Heart.
I'm sure you don't stay in kano, they're the ones who're been intimidated by us, ask the amajiris. We stay in your town but live better than you, live in the posh homes and posh side of town, attend posh school, posh hotels hospitals, and drive posh cars grin
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by olasco18(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
kiss the truth brother, Ba na son sake magana, kaji?
From ur name i knw dat u ar brainless...childishness is d tin wey dey worry u.....u better go nd exchange ur brain wit condom...because it will be more usefull dan ur brain

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ibrahimanees:

Don't mind him. Too much alcohol can change someone's brain upside down permanently.
too much alcohol you say, but we're more educated than your lots, your people can't even speak English, na your people dey consume all the codiene syrup for Nigeria, see hypocritical fellows, you can consume hard drugs but you can't comsume alcohol? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by NCP: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
I'm sure you don't stay in kano, they're the ones who're been intimidated by us, ask the amajiris. We stay in your town but live better than you, live in the posh homes and posh side of town, attend posh school, posh hotels hospitals, and drive posh cars grin

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
olasco18:

From ur name i knw dat u ar brainless...childness is d tin wey dey worry u.....u better go nd exchange ur brain wit condom...because it will be more usefull dan ur brain
je ku zauna, wanna Dan iska
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by FriendNG: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
mmsen:
Imagine a stadium named after Sani Abacha.

Of all people.

Why not? He build the stadium.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:

Intimidated? grin

When some people don't even know there are igbos in kano? Live better than who? LMAO

Are you the product of such "posh" lifestyle? If so I'm very disappointed in your naivety. Shameless troll! grin

What a delusional kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuckboys:
too much alcohol you say, but we're more educated than your lots, your people can't even speak English, na your people dey consume all the codiene syrup for Nigeria, see hypocritical fellows, you can consume hard drugs but you can't comsume alcohol? cheesy

With all your education what have you amounted to?

Drug peddling

Baby factories

Kidnapping

Rituals

Militancy

Cultism

Armed robbery

Fraud.

Cursed I tell you. Osu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by TheAngry1: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Believe this pictures at your own peril.
This is just 3% of the whole of Kano.
I know Kano very well.

Show us 3% of your state, no be fight. grin grin grin grin
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by fuckboys: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

With all your education what have you amounted to?

Drug peddling

Baby factories

Kidnapping

Rituals

Militancy

Cultism

Armed robbery

Fraud.

Cursed I tell you. Osu!
AlderFadington:

Intimidated? grin

When some people don't even know there are igbos in kano?
you don't know?, So who single handedly developed, nomansland, kwankwashi and sabon gari? grin

Live better than who? LMAO

Are you the product of such "posh" lifestyle? If so I'm very disappointed in your naivety. Shameless troll! grin

What a delusional kid.
see almajiris wey dey use blood wash hand everyday dey call people names? grin
Re: Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) by psswahili(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
They got only tomatoes, we have the oil now take a look @ their cities & compare it with ours and nobody wants to talk so my people be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.