Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45527 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 9jahotblog: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Make una get out abeg

337 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by SmartPolician: 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

614 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Truthisunique2: 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
Terrorist I thought you were rebranding

How did Deborah insult your prophet

Have we killed Elrufai for insulting our God

Have you killed Elrufai for insulting your supposed prophet isa

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Righteousness2(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
O Ye Murderers! Except Ye repent, ask for Mercies and run to JESUS Christ, you will all likewise Perish ...

My Earnest prayer and Desire is that GOD ALMIGHTY show you guys mercy, and open your eyes to see where u are headed with this Wickedness and evil.
My Earnest Prayer is that give you Encounters that will rescue your souls. Because it will be so terrible in Hell Fire.

GOD ALMIGHTY comfort the family of the Deceased lady.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by System202: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Yes tell them Adamu Garba, kanu kills us they support him,when they kill they are always right but when they hurt us and we retaliate we Evil, barbaric

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
LEVITICUS 24:13-16

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil things If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death.Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you awayfrom the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid,and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. DEUTERONOMY 13:6-11

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by 9jahotblog: 5:26pm On May 14, 2022
READ!!!

Deborah was my course mate. I just stepped into the class when the uproar on her voice note started.

It was her own course mates that started it. One of them said Deborah dared them by refusing to apologise when she was asked to. It all started with a debate on the upcoming examination on a general WhatsApp platform created for our course mates. One of the students asked her how she passed the last semester’s examination and in response, she said it was ‘Jesus o.’

“Immediately, about three other chats came in from two Muslims and one Christian, telling her to retract the statement. Two students from other departments who over heard some Muslim boys discussing the matter told Deborah’s close friends to prevail on her to retract the statement. But she replied via a voice note on the platform ‘Holy Ghost fire. Nothing will happen to me.

Is it by force that you guys will always be sending this religious stuff in this group? The group wasn’t created for that but rather as a notice on test, assignment, exam, etc, not this nonsense religious posts’

“We were made to understand that some young men were brought from outside before the outrage. I was in class when some of our course mates rushed in, saying ‘there is fire on the mountain o’.

“The Muslim students led the strangers to the class to look for her. In fear, those in the class tried to help her escape and took her to the security post from where they hoped to create a way for her to run outside Already, a cab was waiting outside to drive her straight to the police station. Unfortunately, the mob overpowered everyone who tried to save her. They even threatened to kill anyone who attempted to stand in their way.

“She was dragged out, flogged and stoned. The last word in her mouth was ‘what do you hope to achieve with this?’ By then some of our coursemates were making calls to some of our lecturers to save the situation. At a point, all the Christian students fled the school premises. It was when I got home that I heard she was set ablaze. Since the incident, I have been having a flash of her pleading expression. She pleaded for mercy and called out for help but it was far from her. What a cruel way to die,” she said.

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by NwaNimo1(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2022

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Christistruth00: 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
So why didn’t they deal with El Rufai when he insulted Jesus
After all Jesus is a Prophet in the Koran too

597 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Seniorwriter(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
Deep Quote
All terrorists are Muslims

@Seniorwriter

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Cantonese: 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
Look at his forehead like that of an owl. He expects Christians to vote for him with his religious extremism.

Now we can all see that we have never been “one nation, one people”.

Muntula.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by seunmsg(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
Adamu Garba is a terrorist and an idiot. It shall not be well with him.

592 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by slivertongue: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deborah Samuel didn't insult Mohammed in any way. She didn't even mention Mohammed. She just cautioned the group members about circulating religious messages on the forum.

This, in my opinion, was totally understandable considering that the Muslim-dominated class was derailing the purpose of setting up the group. I heard that the idiot who led the attack was a boy she refused to date.

She didn't insult him. It's the tactics here once you don't agree with them they will label u a blasphemer and go ahead destroy and kill. None of the supporters of the killing has pointed to the 'insult'

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by KingsCity: 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
Garba is a fool because he doesn't know that God is capable of fighting for himself

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Maxymilliano(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
No wonder he is what he is ... A fool

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by MrALIVE: 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
One northern idiot that I hate so much

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
Sorry is me or the prophet is running helterly skelterly crazy? warris goin on here.. We freestyle all this Mohammed stuff or whoever self and I never heard they tried this down here,that would be the last mosque standing

11 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by amuwo1980: 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
Says a jihadist

9 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by drmuchin: 7:14pm On May 14, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!

62 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Akpu1981: 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
That's what nnamdi kanu preach this people are terrorist blood sokars idiots mumu Boko boys bandit Fulani headsmen country enjoy your one zoo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by fineboynl(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is not a religion but a cult.

Any religion without tolerance shouldn't be allowed in this 21st century.

What is more annoying that this ads by sterling bank?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by SultanOfPuna: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
I think Islam is an experiment to see how many groups of humans can accept plenty man made rules and doctrines without asking questions.

Its like a brainwashing tool that has proven to enslave its members into following instructions without using their Common sense.

I think religion is an experiment to see how humans can be controlled like lab rats

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by IduNaOba: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
Presidential candidate o

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by iCauseTrouble: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Guyman02: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
No religion has monopoly of madness, Christians usually castigate Israel when they mercilessly kill Palestinians who throw stones at the wailing Wall or Temple Mount in Jerusalem or when the shoot ordinary catapult at Israeli soldiers and receive a barrage of Tomahawk bombs.

With this kind of situation you will find Christians justifying the killing of Muslims by Jews who claim they are punishing them for anti semitism as acceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by ADaytoDie: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
Those idiots deserve to rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by JooEeL(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
Terrorists all over the place.

Sahel agbesumomis.

#JusticeForDeborah

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.