Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia (19004 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by nkemjacob2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
We re waiting to hear Apc press conference to blame GEJ for the scarcity grin

Lie... Mohammed where are you oooo

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by oodua1stson: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Shinapoll:

Available on all networks
do you accept recharge card?
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by iliyande(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
oodua1stson:
Oga, which network oo

Be safe with your money bro...
That guy just registered today and start selling data right away.....

That guy is a serial scammer...
His profile has been taken down

1 Like

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by Malawian(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
1k is the bribe you have to pay the attendants before they sell for you at pump price, and believe me, 90% of the attendants at NNPC are Yoruba people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by validstar1: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
I paid #1000 for 25liters keg money apart from money for fuel bought
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Let him expanciate.

I don't understand the 1k story.

But this Buhari sef na wah

You have to pay 1k bribe before they agree to sell petrol to you..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by oodua1stson: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
iliyande:

Be safe with your money bro...
That guy just registered today and start selling data right away.....

That guy is a serial scammer...
His profile has been taken down
thank you very much sir shocked shocked shocked

Thunder fire him grin grin
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by dguizman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Malawian:
1k is the bribe you have to pay the attendants before they sell for you at pump price, and believe me, 90% of the attendants at NNPC are Yoruba people.
Bros u can lie...my house is close to the filling station and I know 80% of those seeking fuel there...so what bring the Yoruba people to this issue now?
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Buhari is a Muslim, he is anti-christian ,he has no business with christmas. He looked for the perfect time to make Nigerians most especially christians suffer. Islam is truly the religion of peace.
so during the era of Jonathan there was no fuel scarcity?
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by Malawian(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
dguizman:
Bros u can lie...my house is close to the filling station and I know 80% of those seeking fuel there...so what bring the Yoruba people to this issue now?
I dont mean at Berger, i mean at NNPC in general. Go to the one at Amuwo Odofin and check how many non Yorubas are attendants there.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by femo122: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
undecided .....

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by lloyds(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Buhari is a Muslim, he is anti-christian ,he has no business with christmas. He looked for the perfect time to make Nigerians most especially christians suffer. Islam is truly the religion of peace.

Am a Christian, and I think what you are saying is rubbish. Stop being sentimental and analyse issues objectively

1 Like

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by kardinalz: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2017
DLuciano:
which 1k, its all false, tell the pro buhari Op, his master has failed woefully
What he meant is that they charge 1k for selling to Jerry can nt the pump price.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by Bluffly: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
I think I share in your thought.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by IsheriNorthGRA: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2017
And this particular fuel station is owned by a pastor.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by farihafaheemah(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
And during the GEJ era, the scarcity experienced during the time also shows that GEJ hates Christmas, indeed common sense is not common. For the past two years of this administration have you ever experienced fuel scarcity. What a pity at your conclusion.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by khiaa(f): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2017
francizy:

You have to pay 1k bribe before they agree to sell petrol to you..

Merry Christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by givememoney: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2017
It is time for our leaders to start betting on Nigerians. Nigerians are very smart and have been oppressed and silenced beginning from secondary schools especially in boarding house, where seniors break rules, get away with things, and the authorities cower. Let us bet on ourselves in the sense that we have to start trusting and believing ourselves more than non Africans, because we will bring our best efforts. We should repledge to ourselves that we would turn our situation as a nation around. I don't know what needs to be done, or i think i know but haven't factored more variables in. But Nigerians take heart, if nobody loves you, i DO. I just hate our situation. I pray for good intelligent leaders who believe in Nigeria and Africa.

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by t2luv1: 4:40am On Dec 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
We re waiting to hear Apc press conference to blame GEJ for the scarcity grin

Lie... Mohammed where are you oooo

Fuel scarcity always is a natural occurrence of that country every Xmas as far as I can remember. This aint no APC thing. Get real
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by francizy(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

Merry Christmas. smiley

Merry Xmas to you too hun..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by msylva2147(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
my brother this thing happens every Christmas since time immemorial so stop that sentiment of yours. I am a Christian and I believe there are people behind all this but people with myopic eyes can't see it, it is a planned work.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by udemzyudex(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Na wa oo.. Even this new NNPC fueling station is doing this too?
Nigeria will never change.
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by websiteguru30: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2017
it was not CHANGE Buhari was telling Nigerians during campaign. .. it was CHAIN and not CHANGE...
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by kings09(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
cc madridguy
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by habdolleez: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Is it only Christians suffering the petrol scarcity
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by nkemjacob2(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
t2luv1:

Fuel scarcity always is a natural occurrence of that country every Xmas as far as I can remember. This aint no APC thing. Get real
e done turn natural occurrence.... Hmmmm u funny me o
Re: NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia by Sammiejokes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
This is a certified fool, OBJ and GEJ are muslim also. 2015, 2016 no fuel scarcity under the Muslim. Is the 1k collected in all the filling stations going to Buhari. To be sincere nigeria is beyond repair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. / Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.