Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash (11735 Views)

Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by dsocioemmy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Everthing frustrates Nigerians right now
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by room089: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
No be only in Jos o, even Ogun sef!
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by capacino(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria is fantastically corrupt grin
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by stagger: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Simply go to a Quickteller Payporte agent and withdraw money with a N200 service charge. That is what I did throughout this week when people were lining up like cattle outside ATMS in my area. My time is money.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by sky32(m): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2017
You should see what people are going through trying to withdraw from their own money from atm machines in portharcourt.
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by onenaija001(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
This Buhari sef na wah
even for atm na Baba fault? smh!!!!!
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by egopersonified(f): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2017
if you know a trader, transfer to the person and collect cash or use their POS and they give you cash. While you are trying to get your money from the bank this season, traders are thinking of getting their money into the bank.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by Martin0(m): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2017
egopersonified:
if you know a trader, transfer to the person and collect cash or use their POS and they give you cash. While you are trying to get your money from the bank this season, traders are thinking of getting their money into the bank.

Exactly
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by udemzyudex(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
That was how I had dispense error at exactly 5:30pm on Friday
. . . My account was debited despite the ATM machine not dispensing.

I almost died. . .

No work on Saturday.

Public holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

Check your account, it must have been reverted.

That was how i use more than 3hrs to withdraw, on getting to my turn, the ATM was unable to dispense cash, lol funny.
I stood there, while others where leaving, I was still there cos i was tired of going from one ATM to another.

They later came to load the ATM and i withdrew enough to last me till Wednesday grin
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by stanliwise(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Well deserved situation.

By 2019,most of you would be easy to shove around by toddlers due to hunger, too weak to go and vote out the dullard grin

Most people thought they were doing Gej, see una life ?
pdp member spotted
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by jaychubi: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I hope say I never enter yawa as I dey so.

Na 1k cash dey with me.

Oluwa mi o

Na till Tuesday b4 u can withdraw cash so manage it well.
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by odigbosky(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
That was how I had dispense error at exactly 5:30pm on Friday
. . . My account was debited despite the ATM machine not dispensing.

I almost died. . .

No work on Saturday.

Public holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

ur own good.....met a guy who was coming from sapele to benin. when ge got to his bus stop he went to a first bank and inserted his first bank atm card inside one of their machines. That was the end....ATM chop my guy card....d guy almost died...na trek him trek reach ring road....

now imagine how dat guy xmas wn be now....bank opens till Wednesday.
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by odigbosky(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2017
dem dn finish all d money for Benin...while my mates were trying to find petrol and que for it....i was trying to find an ATM that would pay me my own money.....

It is my money ooooooo
not dia money....chai...one ATM was just spitting pples card yesterday for no reason.
Another one was just swallowing card...pple wn cry....God save dis country

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by great664(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2017
The Banks in Jos are deliberately hoarding cash... Do you know that your Bank ATM machine cannot pay you and you can't transfer funds with it too except you use other Bank ATM...

Yes, just because of #65. The funny thing is that the machine can only disperse #10,000 only.

One guy withdraw 120,000 12 good times after long queue. I help him multiply 65 X 12 I just work away.
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by mrborntodoit: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2017
stanliwise:
pdp member spotted
Wrong

You can love a country without supporting the government, don’t allow reason to escape you
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by mrborntodoit: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
edlion57:
Am in support of selling this country to the highest bidder....who is with me

At last the money fit no reach your hand, no be naija ?
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by stanliwise(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
mrborntodoit:

Wrong

You can love a country without supporting the government, don’t allow reason to escape you
You can't love a country without loving the government. If we love the country we would have put a good fight to ensure we chase out bad leaders from our government. But we fold our hand and let the people use governance to destroy the country we love.
Remember the government is body responsible for stating affair and policies a country. So if you love the country, strife to reform her government
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by TheBawse(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
same with benin, the ATM dont pay and where u see a paying ATM, the queue is endless. Buhari Govt , i weep for us .
Re: Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash by opribo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why do we still have only one dominant switching company in Nigeria. By now there ought to be many switching companies for a big country like this.

It is too unhealthy to rely on all our electronic transaction switching in the hands of one private firm.
This is where government comes in to ensure the environment is conducive for other places to come in.

Do you know if Interswitch is threatened by natural disasters, Nigerians will caught unawares.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporry Info / What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? / NLNG Floods Lagos With 13,000 Tonnes Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.