Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) (5757 Views)

Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / Beautiful Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / Check Out This Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'yoga' Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by 4GLite: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
GistMore.com

Just something light as you continue to hustle for fuel..

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/sexy-gathering-ladies-yoga-pose-photo

2 Likes

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Oye0404(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Seriously, I'm seeing things....
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Pappyto: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
puzzay available in all sizes.
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Yeligray(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is one thing that is never scarce

2 Likes

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Elparaiso(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2017
In a restroom? Yuck!
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked holy molly kiss
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2017
I don't mind whatever they are doing is called I will like to participate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by dayleke: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2017
In the bathroom?

Only kids will be doing that.
High school kids maybe.
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Chai see style.... correct babes
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Kobicove(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Nice view grin
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2017
On a bathroom floor. Yuck

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by falcon01: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
On a bathroom floor. Yuck
dafuq!! you just stole my wordssmiley
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by funlord(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Whenever I see a woman in this position in my home I usually feel as if it is instantly xmas day!

Side stroke, left stroke, right stroke, slow stroke then aaah! End scene! grin

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by columbus007(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Best way to ride cheesy
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by mikool007(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
On the dirty floor of that public toilet......chesus!
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by slam7000(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Elparaiso:
In a restroom? Yuck!

The smell of female urine is bae if you doubt me, watch the he-goat’s reaction when it comes in contact with pee.

Every woman should try out yoga and practice this pose every day.

This pose allows you contact with the sacrum. You’ll receive and transmit amazing impulses and sensations from the filum terminale, conus medullaries up the medulla. As it traverses the spinal length, it also spreads laterally then through a process of diffraction, it converges and squeezes through the foramen magnum.The explosion in your brain stem when the sweet waves spreads out to melt your brain is second to none.

Disclaimer: this is not the pathway to Inyu something aka Eja.cula****.

Shame when you go doggy, they won’t maintain this pose, some will even have hunch back when they give you that.

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Exjoker(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Oboy see correct placing there...
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by tstx(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus is Lawd
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
My eyes have heard a lot my ears are seeing a lot

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by FemiEddy(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Lefulefu lalas247 grin

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2017
slam7000:

The smell of female urine is bae if you doubt me, watch the he-goat’s reaction when it comes in contact with pee.

Every woman should try out yoga and practice this pose every day.

This pose allows you contact with the sacrum. You’ll receive and transmit amazing impulses and sensations from the filum terminale, conus medullaries up the medulla. As it traverses the spinal length, it also spreads laterally then through a process of diffraction, it converges and squeezes through the foramen magnum.The explosion in your brain stem when the sweet waves spreads out to melt your brain is second to none.

Disclaimer: this is not the pathway to Inyu something aka Eja.cula****.

Shame when you go doggy, they won’t maintain this pose, some will even have hunch back when they give you that.

Wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Jeffjay247(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
End time Yoga grin grin grin
Re: A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
I guarantee instant arousal, I go like knack all of them in that posison,, grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Sex Wholesomely - DCC � � � � � / Nude Pictures And Warning To All Young People / BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.