Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb (40914 Views)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / Don’t Waste Your 4years Studying These 5 Courses In School’ – Reno Omokri / Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by Awoo88: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nnaija01:

Census is still wrong.. I will Try and get schooled! See me a more educated person next couple of years..bye
U no well. U just neva know and people around you neva know.
Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by Edopesin: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Damn Its Good To Not Be A Jambite Anymore
Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by lanrezy: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2017
don't let anybody deter u from fulfilling your dreams....
FUTA folks will know how EEE(elect/elect) is competitive there.... I was told lot of things abt that dept that dey dont admit much, that they mostly admit their predegree students..... and all sorts

But I was determined and focused to get that course....and Fortunately my name came out on d merit list

But i had to work hard forrit ni, lots of sleepless nights
Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by assavin: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Do you need a home tutor to diligently guide you through your preparation for the forthcoming jamb, are you a science students and reside in Lekki-Ajah axis, chat me up or call me on 08138642956. Very affordable fee and outstanding utme and post utme score guaranteed
Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by KelChuks: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Do you know that education is not restricted to the four walls of the classroom?
Do you know you can be in your house and receive quality education to pass your exams?
Do you know you can prepare for your exam (JAMB, WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) right from the comfort of your home?
Do you know you can get the much needed tutorials sitting in your room?
Your questions and assignments can be taught to you and done for you online?

Don't ask me how? Maximize this opportunity now. Save yourself the costs, risks, stress and dangers of lessons centers. Get online quality education from our suitably qualified and experienced tutors from the comfort of your home.

Join us on Learner's Corner.
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https:///2XgeisjzHgvLJvTyxjc6zT

Learner's Corner
We bring education to your home.
Learning with comfort.
Re: Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb by Ayobami7(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.