Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (37200 Views)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Lol... Look at a yorouba man, Tinubu has bought all thier common sense and hide it in Bourdillon..

Since you think igbos should behave like yoroubas become we are in same country..

Ask any igbo man u see right now....

What Igbo enweghi Eze means
Come back and answer your self.

I gave up on u nd ur like when I read what ohaneze said abt fuel scarcity that Buhari is using it to impoverished the Igbos

Na wa o

You see what I was telling u all d while that u believe the whole world is against u

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by madridguy(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Take the lead too, don't wait for Mr Falana my dear sister.

sweerychick:
his point is that Hypocrites and armpits have one thing in common guess what it is?? They both stink tongue
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by tballeyy(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:
Mr man what is your point? If Mr Femi can do it during GEJ then you can as well do it under Buhari abi dem lock your leg with padlock?
guy Nigerians Dey vex, no talk like That
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by okerekeikpo: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Afonjas are hypocrites
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by 9ja083: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Ajonjas! looking for excuse to protect and cover up. Deep inside them, they know the truth but can't voice it out.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Anthonycarimore: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Is ok, we are watching
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by donjahsy(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterKim:
So as a Nigerian, he has no right to protest again.
He owes nobody any apology if he protest during gej and doesn't protest during buhari's.
Is he your president or does any of you pay him?
if he has the interest of the masses at heart he shud come out and stage a protest like he did during GEJ. I hate hypocrisy...
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Bimpe29: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Do you care about Nigerians? Then lead the protest. It must not be Falana all the times. Bigotry is in the bone marrow.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by waveman2: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Sorry Mr man always think before writing. Tinubu only succeeded bcoz the north had one agenda and that was a non northerner will not be president bcoz it was supposed to be their turn. To win the presidency u need four regions out of the six with wide margins on three region. Now we have two northerner coming out, the pendulum can swing to any side dat is why 2019 will be very interesting. The decider will be the NC not even the SW. OK educate urself

omoiyalayi:

It is u that doesn't ve brain 2 reason with u guys keep shouting this person did this that person did that under GEJ

Does it's means there's no credible leader in s/east to lead a protest against this govt? I think u know answer 2 dat, cos it's obvious they re under performing & u ppl dnt like d president based on the vote u gave him in d last general election & he had also came out 2 prove 2 all of u too dat he doesn't like u with his 95 & 5% statement so what re u waiting 4?

You guys re coward u have no respect 4 ur leaders only waiting to eat wat others worked for, where re d igbo elites? shame on all of u

Tinubu single handedly ochestrated the plan that sacked GEJ out of asorock what is stopping s/east to do same to Buhari?

U people only knows hw 2 wail active online but in reality u re d real zombie yoruba re nt only active online but can also take 2 action when it's necessary

Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by tuoky: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
In as much i love the Yoruba's very much but there is one attitude i have found with them. that is they cannot be trusted..
I am speaking from Experience.. very cunning set of people.. All the same, I love them very much..
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Duru009(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2017
If falana try it. Buhari will certainly expose him !!
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by wumade: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
Very Wicked afonjas, as in very wicked afonjas, I did become President and I see any afonjas protest I will simplyoda to shoot at sight

You are really dumb!
This your foolish statement laced with tribalism is what got us all to where we are today.
Continue being silly
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by seunakin231(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
Very Wicked afonjas, as in very wicked afonjas, I did become President and I see any afonjas protest I will simplyoda to shoot at sight
The more reason you would never be president...Yebrain sumbody...
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2017
I'm not surprise yellow cowardly is legendary , we expect him to protest one's more
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Wesely01(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
zoba88:
This is Femi Falana in 2012 protesting against fuel price hike.Nigerians eeeh una no get chill at all

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/throwback-photo-of-falana-protesting.html?m=1

Falana was waiting for a ministerial position which he did not get , God is not sleeping . Each and everyone of them that protested against Jonathan are hypocrite and time will catch up with them. Because the suffering during that period wasn’t As bad as what Nigerians are going through right now .
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Ojaygeere: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Femi cannot protest fuel scarcity is different from fuel price increase
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by imustsaymymindo: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
surgical:
Even though there is hardship In the land, I think God has use this government to liberate nigerians and we should seize that opportunity to say never again should we be deceived by self serving activist , media, and opinion leaders who will rail road us to make disastrous decisions to achieve an end for which they have been paid which usually is not always to our advantage, rather now we should consciously make our decision, using available data and information at our disposal to make informed decision that will improve our wellbeing, no more emotions.

Same stories, every year.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by imustsaymymindo: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
givememoney:

go and chop koboko in harmattan.

This is the reason why no one wants to protest in short. Lol.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by reality1010: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
zoba88:
This is Femi Falana in 2012 protesting against fuel price hike.Nigerians eeeh una no get chill at all

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/throwback-photo-of-falana-protesting.html?m=1
Afonjas r worst than a snake.Never trust them in anything.Once the opportunities r there for them to steal everything is OK.Always use a long stick when dealing with Afonjas.I wonder why they got this attitude.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by lonlytroy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bloody hypocrate
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by macmoyor(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
This message sumsup the Nigeria state patatic of affairs. The level of false attacks, hypocrisy by Nigerian elistes especially of yourbas/SW extradition against the Goodluck Jonathan's presidency Is indeed disheartening.
The candid question is where are all the lots protesting and throwing tantrums during the fuel scarcity in the past adminstration? Shame on El rufai,Adams,Soyinka,etc.wish I can get their private contact numbers to send them some Christmas greetings.. someone help me with their cell phone numbers...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by honlatuma(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abioo
But wait oooo
Remember that this change still wants to proceed through 2019 ......
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by RecessionistPMB: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=63552926]Mr man what is your point? If Mr Femi can do it during GEJ then you can as well do it under Buhari abi dem lock your leg with padlock?
[/quote]

Those who are known for protesting against public injustice should as well do same whenever such scenarios happen irrespective of who is in power.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Ayopedro(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Most Nigerians are hypocrites
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Chukazu: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Femi FALANA is protesting at the "Falz Experience"
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Omonigeriarere: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
See flatheaded wawa Jews asking for Falana. That's how they always expect Yorubas to lead their battles so that the cowardly turncoats can stab you at the back.

They want Soyinka and Falana to lead the fuel scarcity protests. Where were your fathers when an 80-something year-old Soyinka led protests in 2012?

Your fathers were drinking palmwine when Falana led the Occupy Nigeria protests.

When Soyinka was part of those agitating for Biafuro, Nnamdi Azikiwe ran off to London.

When Banjo was commanding the Biafra troops, many of your fathers were hiding in the bush and wearing feminine clothes to avoid joining the Biafuro army.

This morning, wake up your fathers with sliding kicks as you always do and flog them out of the house to go and protest. Soyinka and Falana have done their part, gather your family members to go and chop koboko in harmattan.

Are you minding those fools calling themselves political analyst? Was Femi not among those protested for the installation of GEJ as President during Yaradua Saga?

Where was Edwin Clark, his political father then? He was busy with his phone calling Tinubu and co to continue doing the good work.

These are just bunch of fools who know no history.
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by babsnuel(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
u need mental help...stupid fellow
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by babsnuel(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Esseite:
If only we can turn the hands of time...

Ahhhhh... Gej i miss you, atleast you would have had a listening ear to the plight of the masses..
ur life is just backward
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by babsnuel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
givan:
Afonja men: well known for their evil intention.
ur father should have used condom
Re: Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) by Mrflyguy: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Read your post again.... This time use ur sense to compare it with the topic.....

The question is why has all yorouba Elites gone to sleep? But where active during Gej tenure.

The reason why they are silent is simple . most Yoruba elites are APC . during GEJ regime they were in the opposition party but now they are ashamed that this issue is happening again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.