Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,481 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (27078 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) / Long Queues As Residents Rush For New Naira Notes In Kano (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by BRAV0O(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Omo see frustration ^^
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by attention007(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some will be fighting with the keys like they are playing Mortal Kombat

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Emeritus001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doesn't make sense Jare....Tear gas ke??...If u b policy maker everywhere go scatter
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by wristbangle: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
The ones I hate are those withdrawing 1k in four times when they can withdraw the whole 4k at once.

3 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Toosure70: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
The best is to charge 50naira per minute instead of per transaction.

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Codes151(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Poor peoples talk!
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by babajeje123(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
some will check their account balance before they withdraw and will still check after are donw withdrawing

2 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Boring @jjscatter had the best tweet ever
Chief, longest time
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Bizibi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
wristbangle:
The ones I hate are those withdrawing 1k in four times when they can withdraw the whole 4k at once.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by rs172(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
lolzzzz funny indeed...
but then

lemme use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
Reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by abdon4success(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
I agree

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Boss lady, compliments of the season
Oyindidi:
Chief, longest time
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Teargas ke.... Too easy, I prefer dis 1

2 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Boss lady, compliments of the season
Same to you Chief. You scarce small for Nl
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am not o, I am very active here, but reducing interaction, that's all. How's PH?
Oyindidi:
Same to you Chief. You scarce small for Nl
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Festacbreed(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
We need to give some pple award honestly....

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am not o, I am very active here, but reducing interaction, that's all. How's PH?
PH dey fine, how you dey na?
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am very fine o, just lowkey enjoying the holidays.
Oyindidi:
PH dey fine, how you dey na?
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by AntiWailer: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
The solution is simple

CBN should mandate every bank to remove every fckin service on the ATM and leave only cash withdrawal.

Why on earth will some one come and recharge or pay bills on ATM ?

Are they mad ?
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by BagWay: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
imagine a noob
pressing 7500
while atm only dispenses 1000bills and atm kept bringing up dah same message.
abeg dey shud be stacking atm with mint 100naira notes.
so if u wirhdraw 10k
mint

e dey sweet

wasting everyones time.
e for remain small i for blow him face

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am very fine o, just lowkey enjoying the holidays.
Na the best o

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by ariwamichael(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
gabrielani:

I'm telling u. I was driving around Ajah area, i saw an ATM machine at First bank with low queue, decided to park and join d queue. Immediately, i noticed the guy at the machine was holding about 5 ATM cards, and was busy withdrawing about 2k from each card. After which, he loaded his line and also did a transfer, spending about 20minutes on d machine. because of that , others started bringing out different ATM cards from their wallet and bags, i just had to leave that place.

at wht speed were u driving?
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by IamShakyum: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
tomdon:
You people should learn to be patient with others

By their comments you shall know them... Better stop wasting people's time or na hot water plus tear gas u go receive grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by gmaribel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some people will check balance****withdraw 5k***** check balance again***** withdraw 10k***** check balance****recharge phone**** check balance****transfer to another account*****check balance**** then finally leave.

3 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Sike(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
I concur

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by KAYD007(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=gmaribel post=63578351]Some people will check balance****withdraw 5k***** check balance again***** withdraw 10k***** check balance****recharge phone**** check balance****transfer to another account*****check balance**** then finally leave. [/quote

]

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Ademoore07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
make sense....Some people can! Waste time at the machine without mindin those queuin behind......It should Spray them

Yes ooo. One stupidious mofo ladokite wanna withdraw 10k on a 1k dedicated Skye bank ATM. Do u know that d stupidious dude withdrew thrice not knowing that I was watching him. lipsrsealed

I was very very angry that day

2 Likes

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Mrkumareze(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
emeijeh:
Especially for those dull girls forming posh.

#bimbos

Lol. Na so one slay mama slot card enter one UBA screen touch ATM, she come dey look for keys .

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by ekhai(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
The solution to these long queue in ATM is for shops with pos to start offering Cash backing to customers as it's done in most developed countries. This will immensely reduce queues in ATM.
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Talkwell: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
He has a valid point, some people go there to browse.

please explain I'm not aware of this
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by biacan(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
gabrielani:

I'm telling u. I was driving around Ajah area, i saw an ATM machine at First bank with low queue, decided to park and join d queue. Immediately, i noticed the guy at the machine was holding about 5 ATM cards, and was busy withdrawing about 2k from each card. After which, he loaded his line and also did a transfer, spending about 20minutes on d machine. because of that , others started bringing out different ATM cards from their wallet and bags, i just had to leave that place.
You made me laugh so hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo) / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar / Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.