Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (27077 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) / Long Queues As Residents Rush For New Naira Notes In Kano (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by Peterosky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hehe! the Op is really on point here. this is the first time in his life he will ever post some thing reasonable. That was how I went to one ATM recently, in Manchester City to withdraw 2billion pounds and Nwamaikpe and biancan were romancing themselves on top the ATM for more than 20minutes. I just provoke drive my jet commot go drink garri for house.
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by ola12(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol, dis guy funi sha
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by alezzy13: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by deebrain(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Except for some challenging circumstance very few times, ive not spent more than 2/3mins in an atm machine-and (humbly) i transfer/withdraw averagely big amounts...

I am yet to get what people do with the machine more than 7mins.

You see someone still struggling to withdraw 20k in 500denomination even when the machine states the invalidity of your excess request.

And they will charge at any opposition or correction like the male organs!!

Ignorance and pride is a bad combo.

1 Like

Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by dmuchwells(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
And why the queue...cos so many people cant pay a little sum of money to withdraw from cash point..like quickteller, Paga
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by emeijeh(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Lol. Na so one slay mama slot card enter one UBA screen touch ATM, she come dey look for keys .

Lol
Re: See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues by tomdon(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
IamShakyum:

By their comments you shall know them... Better stop wasting people's time or na hot water plus tear gas u go receive grin

Fool displaying folly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo) / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.