Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? (3926 Views)

Explosive: See The Exchanges Between Hausas-fulani, Yoruba & Igbo On Twitter / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / The Igbo Plight Is Understandable And Underestimated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by jaymichael(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which leaders have your zone produced that is worthy of respect, Tinubu? Obasanjo? Buruji kashamu? Dimeji Bankole?
Who, is it Yemi Osibanjo?
Is he not the head of the Economic team, yet Nigerians are heading to severe abject poverty

Anyways, You're a known tribal warlord, no need engaging you further . Your moniker was created specifically for tribal wars. It will be stupid of me to continue to engage with you, it will only get worse.

So who do you suggest us to support?

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by jaymichael(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Don't mind them most yoroubas talks as if the didn't born them with sense.....

Everybody is stuck in this country and the masses are helpless... It doesn't matter what party or who is there in the government, the elites have hijacked the government and only fight when it suits them... Buhari has been poor with human right and security especially the herdsmen stuff and we know the yorouba leads the fight againt most of those atrocities but guess what their elites have gone quiet cos they beleive they are part of this government but their common are out there in the streets struggling it with other commons not minding they are all Apc members.

I doesn't matter what party or which position your leader is in when it comes to suffering you the commons are the ones to suffer while the elites simply protect their interests and pocket.
If Buhari is worse with human right did your hero GEJ not clamp down on some newspapers and newspaper firms with soldiers? Did your hero GEJ not invade and destroy the APC party property in search of phantom voters card? You talked about Fulani herdsmen problem, did it start in this administration? why did your failed hero no nip the problem in the bud during his administration? Who among your worthless leaders are worth supporting? If your leaders can be this worthless and useless that means your people from which the leaders come from are doubly worthless and useless.
The matter concerns me personally as you insult Yoruba people, you insult me too.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by surgical: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
tribalism and Yoruba goes hand in glove ....the only reason most of my people support that chronic womanizer and chain smoker is our own osibanjo
hope you are getting free fuel supply from your osinbajo and hope he his subsidising your cost if living too to mitigate the current hardship,

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by mikolo80: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Some of you may view this as a bigoted post, or a tribal post.

All I know is that I am being objective, I always stand for the truth, I speak against stupidity irrespective of tribe, that being said I have a question..

Why are MOST Yorubas supporting Buhari , apart from the core North, the next group of Nigerians supporting that denigrate are my lovely Yoruba people.

I can't wrap my head around it, Buhari and his administration has brought nothing but pain, suffering, agony to the lives of Nigerians.
Hunger, abject poverty has increased to the highest levels, but yet most Yorubas still find reasons to support this lunatic.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo undecided or Tinubu

If you go on most social medias, the most active supporters of Buhari are Yorubas, the are ready to defend him at all cost..

When Hausas/Fulanis support Buhari, I don't feel surprised because a vast majority of them don't have the ability to think for themselves, the are limited and rarely have aspirations ....

But most Yorubas, who are mostly educated, well knowledgeable and sophisticated, still find Joy to asslick support Buhari is alarming and amazing..
If you talk, the will start shouting Ipob yoot up and down, or say you are still sad about 2015 Election undecided undecided for real
In all this sufferings, they think the wailing has a tribal/political undertone, anyone truthful to himself will know Buhari is a waste of matter.

That man should not even be Conductor in Mushin, Lagos.
We told you guys in 2015, but the blinded you guys with change, what about now

Next line they will come up with is, GEJ stole all the money in the treasury, so Buhari can't do anything, GEj and Alison packed all the money

I taya for this Country self, even the useless PDP are planing on giving Atiku the Presidential Ticket.
When shall we get it right

They were all shouting Restructuring, when Nnamdi Kanu was making wave, where are the now
Yoruba got nothing from Jonathan so we prefer buhari
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by mikolo80: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

We are doomed with this your mentality.
At this age and time, you're still interested in Tribal politics and party affiliation.

Hunger doesn't recognize tribe, religion or party, both APC, PDP, Kowa and APGA members are queueing to buy petrol at an exorbitant price.

Who will vote for your son you say undecided
Obasanjo your son was the president for 8 years, what did he do for your people or for you personally.

Hausa and Fulanis has produced the highest numbers of President/Head of states in Nigeria, but up till today, their region is the most backwards in many aspects of life.

GEJ couldn't even repair the road going to his village..
Stella Odua (an Igbo) the fmr Minister of Aviation, couldn't properly upgrade Enugu Airport to an international Airport..

Yet you're worried about your brother,

The day you'll realize it's not about APC, Kowa, Labour, APGA, PDP, that's when you will be liberated
you get beta candidate
Otherwise shut it
Logic has no place in politics sadly
Gotta play them against each other
We vote APC maybe it forces PDP to share dividends me democrac
Next time we vote another party cos PDP na error
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
GEJ failed Nigeria.

And Buhari passed Nigeria. Your stupidity is legendary.

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Just yesterday, the leader of the Ohaneze as leader of all Igbos said that the present fuel scarcity is targeting Igbos. Instead of you to look for rope and tie the elderly fool so that he won't totally run mad in the market, you're here asking foolish questions about Yorubas.

The reason why your people do not support anyone is because NONE of your leaders is worth supporting. I mean NONE!

Azikiwe stole the money meant for developing the Eastern Region and used it to start ACB Bank.

Ojuku led 3M of your unfortunate ancestors to get killed and ran away. He came back to collect Federal Government pension for excellence in long-distance running.

Chief Iwuanyanwu that GEJ was crying like a bushbaby that Buhari jailed cos he stole a little sum, the Shameless old blubber is now in APC. He's dumped PDP.

The day you can come together and produce a leader worthy of respect, we'll start taking you seriously.

Smh for yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
janellemonae:
Yorubas are not madly in love with buhari. Yorubas would normally be at the forefront of protesting this fuel scarcity. But since 2015, everyone's brain has hit reset mode.

I did not even vote apc, but when u are labelled a backstabbing coward and shown unprecedented hate because 56% of ur pple voted Buhari, u would be stupid to ever publicly agree wt those dt have made themselves ur enemies. If femi falana or soyinka made any sttmnt, we know d pple dt will abuse them and call them backstabbers who supported buhari and now turned their backs on him. Even without this they get abused everyday, so what's d point? If they are wise, they better all keep shut.

This country can never ever be the same again. Na siddon look all of us dey o.

The bolded ia very true. Thanks to yoliba...
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ModsWillKillNL: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What you are interested in is for Yoruba to abandon APC, thats the only way we can not support Buhari. If we abandon APC, who will vote for our son in 2023 when the turn of Presidency fall at his foot?

hahahahahaha

Thank you my brother.

Loooonatic flatiyeasterners think they are smart.

They are desperately looking for VP under any aboooki whatsoever.

grin grin grin
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by oooduancalmdown: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
PVision2020:

I don't seems to understand you guys, what's your problem with any Yoruba person supporting Buhari. The earlier you understand that Yoruba's and Igbos are mutually exclusive entities and two parallel lines the better for you. We have never and will never agree on anything.
Fact
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by JerryGent(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol buruhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
EASY39:
Why Buhari Fail All The Continent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T hisGlobe.com: ibadan Compared To Onitsha , ibadan is more than Anambra state / How To Stop 419? / Stella Obasanjo’s Doctor To Face Manslaughter Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.